Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Comments (Page 3,132)

Showing posts 62,621 - 62,640 of67,845
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>That's it? That's your idea of hard source reporting...some guy's opinion? Tsk tsk.
No it's from the guardian website.... The world TRD will be a much healthier place without propaganda, there is conspiracy theory on both fence posts....and these conspiracies and plots to undermine the truth are becoming extremely tiresome

All that matters is the truth

;)
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Glad I get to say Happy Easter to my favorite shiksa before the day is over.
Happy Passover...Is that still going on? How come all your holidays last a week?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's from the guardian website.... The world TRD will be a much healthier place without propaganda, there is conspiracy theory on both fence posts....and these conspiracies and plots to undermine the truth are becoming extremely tiresome
All that matters is the truth
;)
At one time Israel set aside $75,000 in a budget for public affairs related to the web. All it took was a solar flare and suddenly the plate in his head was telling Grey there's 75,000 paid internet warriors out to do Israels bidding.

Careful who's truth you believe, g'night.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Passover...Is that still going on? How come all your holidays last a week?
Leftovers.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>At one time Israel set aside $75,000 in a budget for public affairs related to the web. All it took was a solar flare and suddenly the plate in his head was telling Grey there's 75,000 paid internet warriors out to do Israels bidding.

Well I believe that Israel does sponsor people to infiltrate blogs, news sites, forums etc posting pro Israeli propaganda, but that doesn't mean that every Israeli using the Internet is guilty of working for some paid service to post pro Israeli propaganda....

It's common sense

You too night night
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I believe that Israel does sponsor people to infiltrate blogs, news sites, forums etc posting pro Israeli propaganda, but that doesn't mean that every Israeli using the Internet is guilty of working for some paid service to post pro Israeli propaganda....
It's common sense
You too night night
People have been accusing me of that for a few years now....And I'm not even a Jew. But if they're paying people to do this, I want in. Where's my check, Ana?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be "whose truth" rather than "who is truth" - oh great smart guy. har har

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
It's common sense
You too night night
Are you really a Sunni Muslim?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be "whose truth" rather than "who is truth" - oh great smart guy. har har
Yourse like a cinder in onese eye.

The trouble here is due to the apostrophe, which on 99% of English words indicates possession, but on this one simply indicates a contraction. If you can replace the word with who is or who has, use who's. If not, use whose.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
It's common sense
You too night night
Want to know how I got here? I was reading a story in the Orlando Sentinel online about Cast Lead and at the end it said "Read Comments?". I wanted to know what people were thinking so I clicked on the link and it showed me half a dozen posts by people in my area. At the bottom of the list it said "See More Comments?" and I had to follow that link just because I could. Next thing I know, I'm on Topix and I'm eavesdropping on a polite conversation between a nice Israeli guy and a Palestinian-American girl and I couldn't take my eyes off it. Israel and the Arabs were trying hard to kill each other and here these two were, talking it out as though peaceful negotiation between them were actually possible. I lurked for days before actually saying something because I was fascinated by the tone of their conversation. When things heat up between Israel and Gaza, the conversation usually turns nasty but they were having a polite and coherent argument covering some very interesting points without insulting or degrading each other...I was hooked.

That was four years ago. If there were any money to be made at this I think I'd have learned about it by now. By Topix's own count I've been prolific enough to turn pro, wouldn't you think? Well, nobody in all this time has contacted me to offer me money or even say "good job". The only suggestion of that comes from people like Grey who are trying to discredit the Jews by planting the bug in your ear that Israel and the Jews are controlling the media. He travels all over Topix delivering his tired old cut & paste crap to every thread in the Mid-east forum, thereby proving that Jews do not control the media. They call that trolling. I do my thing right here, every day, rain or shine. They call that a waste of time. You be the judge as to who is doing it professionally.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
So? I make mistakes all the time. Except when I do, it's accidental, unlike when you voluntarily butcher my post.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's a bit hypocritical taking such a stance, and highlighting a persons flawed views - in particular - you stated that they "hate Jews".... But you're no better, you hate ALL Muslims....
Anyone who hates anyone solely based on their religious faith, gender and or race is really quite simply a lost cause
I really cannot fathom, how you manage to maintain such a regime like dedication to this forum.... Does it not bore you?? After all this time??? Does it not become depressing and mundane?? Surely there are more pleasurable things in life other than supporting and glorifying bigotry, hatred and prejudice.
Anyway I'm off, my tolerance level of such banality is obviously to a lesser degree than yours
ToodleDoo
Keep walking and dont turn back. Just take a long walk on a short pier, idiot.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep walking and dont turn back. Just take a long walk on a short pier, idiot.
I've read him/her on the Blaming Izzy thread and he/she stated he's/she's a Sunni Muslim. Now, I don't know if it's because she/he was trying to ingratiate him/her self with those sicko Jew haters there or is really a Muslim. Hence, his/her dislike you and your Israeli address. Hahahahahahahaha

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>So? I make mistakes all the time. Except when I do, it's accidental, unlike when you voluntarily butcher my post.
I didn't butcher anything. Get over yourself, will 'ya? When's your cruise? We all need a break!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't butcher anything. Get over yourself, will 'ya? When's your cruise? We all need a break!
I believe it's the week of the 15th. But, he has an i-pad or a smart phone, so behave yourself, you biach! Butcher this.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

O, what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive!

>More than 50 Iranian tourists arrived by boat to the ancient city of Luxor on Monday as part of a rare visit that showcases how much ties between the two countries have warmed since Islamist President Mohammed Morsi came to power last year.<

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_ea...
Gray

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
A little light reading
Hello ana,

Rather than playing "Whack a Troll" with these Paid, Full Time, "Trained" and Scripted Hasbarats, I've either been busy with: B.D.S. Groups, REAL people, Organizations, Research & getting out the FACTS, thanking Norway (Embassy)for helping out in Gazaschwitz.

There is no question that Israel's current ( and Previous) Zionist Regimes have had Genocide of Non Chosen" as a "Solution".

Those, ever-so-popular Zionist War Criminals have even announced as much.

I don't see how THE-ONE-AND-ONLY "holy-Co$t" could have happened AS ADVERTISED when the descendants of the so called Survivors could so quickly have begun an Orgy of Genocide as in the ORIGINAL "Plan Dalet" (the currently printed version has been cleaned up from the original:(Any non Jew with a pulse is a Terrorist)

Every participant had its Internment Camps but the former USSR & USA were among the worst:

“Eisenhower's Holocaust - His
Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans”
“Re-Writing History:“The Eisenhower Death Camps”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...
by Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr, AUS Ret.

“The book, OTHER LOSSES, found its way into the hands of a Canadian news reporter, Peter Worthington, of the OTTAWA SUN. He did his own research through contacts he had in Canada, and reported in his column on September 12,1989 the following, in part:

"...it is hard to escape the conclusion that Dwight Eisenhower was a war criminal of epic proportions. His (DEF) policy killed more Germans in peace than were killed in the European Theater."

"For years we have blamed the 1.7 million missing German POW's on the Russians. Until now, no one dug too deeply ... Witnesses and survivors have been interviewed by the author; one Allied officer compared the American camps to Buchenwald."

It is known, that the Allies had sufficient stockpiles of food and medicine to care for these German soldiers. This was deliberately and intentionally denied them. Many men died of gangrene from frostbite due to deliberate exposure. Local German people who offered these men food, were denied. General Patton's Third Army was the only command in the European Theater to release significant numbers of Germans."

These are just a few of the eye witness accounts who were threatened as opposed to: than "Profit & Promotion Driven" "holo-witnesses":

-They stated in part:

"Huddled close together for warmth, behind the barbed wire was a most awesome sight; nearly 100,000 haggard, apathetic, dirty, gaunt, blank-staring men clad in dirty gray uniforms, and standing ankle deep in mud ... water was a major problem, yet only 200 yards away the River Rhine was running bank-full."

-Martin Brech of Mahopac, New York: "My protests (regarding treatment of the German DEF'S) were met with hostility or indifference, and when I threw our ample rations to them over the barbed wire. I was threatened, making it clear that it was our deliberate policy not to adequately feed them."

"When they caught me throwing C- Rations over the fence, they threatened me with imprisonment. One Captain told me that he would shoot me if he saw me again tossing food to the Germans ... Some of the men were really only boys 13 years of age...Some of the prisoners were old men drafted by Hitler in his last ditch stand ... I understand that average weight of the prisoners at Andernach was 90 pounds...

I have received threats ...

Nevertheless, this...has liberated me, for I may now be heard when I relate the horrible atrocity I witnessed as a prison guard for one of 'Ike's death camps' along the Rhine." (Betty Lou Smith Hanson)"CONTINUED
----

So Flushing Hasbarats is easy & amusing but just falling into their "Job" of:

WASTING....

YOUR....

TIME...

Thanks,
Gray
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

"In the mid-1940s when Mel Luetchens was a boy on his family’s Murdock, Nebraska, farm where he still lives, he sometimes hung out with his father’s hired hands,“I looked forward to it,” he said.“They played games with us and brought us candy and gum.” The hearty young men who helped his father pick corn or put up hay or build livestock fences were German prisoners of war from a nearby camp.“They were the enemy, of course,” says Luetchens, now 70 and a retired Methodist minister.“But at that age, you don’t know enough to be afraid.”
America’s backyards and farm fields and even dining rooms is where many enemy prisoners landed nearly 70 years ago. As World War II raged, Allies, such as Great Britain, were running short of prison space to house POWs. From 1942 through 1945, more than 400,000 Axis prisoners were shipped to the United States and detained in camps in rural areas across the country. Some 500 POW facilities were built, mainly in the South and Southwest but also in the Great Plains and Midwest.
“A lot of them were stone masons,” said Keith Buss, 78, who lives in Kansas and remembers four POWs arriving at his family’s farm in 1943.“They built us a concrete garage. No level, just nail and string to line the building up. It’s still up today.”
Don Kerr, 86, delivered milk to a Kansas camp.“I talked to several of them,” he said.“I thought they were very nice.”
“At first there was a certain amount of apprehension,” said Tom Buecker, the curator of the Fort Robinson Museum, a branch of the Nebraska Historical Society.“People thought of the POWs as Nazis. But half of the prisoners had no inclination to sympathize with the Nazi Party.” Fewer than 10 percent were hard-core ideologues, he added.
Any such anxiety was short-lived at his house, if it existed at all, said Luetchens. His family was of German ancestry and his father spoke fluent German.“Having a chance to be shoulder-to-shoulder with [the prisoners], you got to know them,” Luetchens said.“They were people like us.”
Gray is a raving lunatic. He hates America because his life was a flop.
Where's my check, Gray? I'm still waiting.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, did I say "butcher"? I must have meant "viciously edit". But, if you can't see the value in nipping this insipid process in the bud before it gets one step further, I guess we can play it your way. I mean, if we give it an inch it might just suddenly become eight inches...where will it end?
I've seen Chocolate Easter Bunnies but never one of those........

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen Chocolate Easter Bunnies but never one of those........
It's frostbite. Fell right off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,621 - 62,640 of67,845
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Newington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Newington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••