Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
Pt Jefferson Truthseekers

Mount Sinai, NY

#68091 Feb 17, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

`

Thank you, Truthseekers.

`

`
People are afraid to speak out against Zionists if fear of being accused of Jew hating or Antisemitism. It's OK for Jews to murder women and children, steal land and desecrate holy sites, but if anyone dares criticize Jews they are instantly labeled as a racist. This is the hypocrite world we live in today.
`

`

And we thank you too!

"Soy de Palestina".... it's taken the World 66 years to suddenly wake up and yawn slowly to the facts and Truths about Israeli Jewish Terrorism and diabolical evils.

We can only imagine the horrendous horrors that the Palestinian human beings have/are endlessly enduring at the hoofed hands of these vile evil Occultist creatures. And we're seeing how corrupted this World is, by letting these freaky looking cowardly ugly piggish critters, get away with their endless mass-murdering sprees.

We at Pt. Jefferson are not Nazis, and we are not skin head Aryans, nor do we belong to any KKK Cult.

We are just God fearing Free thinkers, who do "not" subscribe to any religion or radical groups whatsoever.

Our "Exemplar" is our Beacon of Light, a humbled perfect man, who lived in Ancient time, who was not a "Jew", but was an Arabian Israelite.

Jew jews hate Jesus Christ, who condemned and denounced the oral Cult of "Pharisaic Pharisaism" which later became the written Cult of a bunch radically evil plotting and scheming extremists, called the Talmud of Jew-Jews.

Where does it say in the Bible that Abraham was a Jew?

And where in the Bible of thee Old Testament does it say that Moses and the prophets of old,... were Talmudic Jews? It doesn't, because the word Jew did not exist in Jesus Christ's time.

Our Highest Court in USA, ruled that the word "Jew" is a religion, and that the word 'jew' is describing a religion, a Cult, and 'jew' does not discribe or mean a "converts" heritage.

How can Jews have a heritage as a Jew, if they are "converts" and their bloodline has been muttly mutated. It just does not make sense/.

Jews are more simpilly put "converts" from a dirty greasey kettle of mixed eggs and sperms, created by mutating hybrid rubbish that Germans called.... untermenschen.

The Jew Cult comes from the four corners of every ghetto's craphole and rat-hole and are conniving malcontents and weaseling lazy vagabondage, without scruples or morals.

(to be con't upon request...)

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#68092 Feb 17, 2013
Cheftell wrote:
<quoted text>
Opposite of hot; I agree. If someone thinks this is hot, he's got some screws loose.
I won't deny he could use some RPM but those screws don't come loose all by themselves, they had to have help. Now, as his friends it's incumbent on us to make sure he gets himself a tune-up. I checked Chiltons and the first thing on the supply list is Smirnoff...I guess he needs degreasing too.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#68093 Feb 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Well, as long as it has therapeutic value...for me, it and she are the opposite of hot.
You don't suppose the Shalit deal is another Mossad lie perpetuated at Arab's expense do you? I'll tell you what, double or nothing that Assad flees rather than dies in place, no time limit. Do we have a bet?
That's not what you said the first time I posted her and her song, Boner-boy. And, no, we don't have a bet. Mossad's everywhere. Besides, at the rate this Syrian revolution is going, you'll be long retired and me, well, I guess I can always get a voice recognition app to help me post. You and your "no time limit" nonsense. I'm hungry, NOW!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68094 Feb 17, 2013
Pt Jefferson Truthseekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
And we thank you too!
"Soy de Palestina".... it's taken the World 66 years to suddenly wake up and yawn slowly to the facts and Truths about Israeli Jewish Terrorism and diabolical evils.
We can only imagine the horrendous horrors that the Palestinian human beings have/are endlessly enduring at the hoofed hands of these vile evil Occultist creatures. And we're seeing how corrupted this World is, by letting these freaky looking cowardly ugly piggish critters, get away with their endless mass-murdering sprees.
We at Pt. Jefferson are not Nazis, and we are not skin head Aryans, nor do we belong to any KKK Cult.
We are just God fearing Free thinkers, who do "not" subscribe to any religion or radical groups whatsoever.
Our "Exemplar" is our Beacon of Light, a humbled perfect man, who lived in Ancient time, who was not a "Jew", but was an Arabian Israelite.
Jew jews hate Jesus Christ, who condemned and denounced the oral Cult of "Pharisaic Pharisaism" which later became the written Cult of a bunch radically evil plotting and scheming extremists, called the Talmud of Jew-Jews.
Where does it say in the Bible that Abraham was a Jew?
And where in the Bible of thee Old Testament does it say that Moses and the prophets of old,... were Talmudic Jews? It doesn't, because the word Jew did not exist in Jesus Christ's time.
Our Highest Court in USA, ruled that the word "Jew" is a religion, and that the word 'jew' is describing a religion, a Cult, and 'jew' does not discribe or mean a "converts" heritage.
How can Jews have a heritage as a Jew, if they are "converts" and their bloodline has been muttly mutated. It just does not make sense/.
Jews are more simpilly put "converts" from a dirty greasey kettle of mixed eggs and sperms, created by mutating hybrid rubbish that Germans called.... untermenschen.
The Jew Cult comes from the four corners of every ghetto's craphole and rat-hole and are conniving malcontents and weaseling lazy vagabondage, without scruples or morals.
(to be con't upon request...)
Seriously? Are you so bored that you decided to take a Sunday stroll outside your neighborhood? That can only mean one thing, dingo, that you and your fellow retards are ready for your Yiddish lessons. Is that it? Are you looking for a dozen Joos to drop by Blaming Iz to school you?

This is the fourth time you have broken our hudna Bobby, so I'm beginning to think you'd welcome a bunch of Hebrews to your thread. Is that the case?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68095 Feb 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what you said the first time I posted her and her song, Boner-boy. And, no, we don't have a bet. Mossad's everywhere. Besides, at the rate this Syrian revolution is going, you'll be long retired and me, well, I guess I can always get a voice recognition app to help me post. You and your "no time limit" nonsense. I'm hungry, NOW!
Surviving a time limit isn't winning, the house wins the push. How would you word it to make it a bet?

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68096 Feb 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>I won't deny he could use some RPM but those screws don't come loose all by themselves, they had to have help. Now, as his friends it's incumbent on us to make sure he gets himself a tune-up. I checked Chiltons and the first thing on the supply list is Smirnoff...I guess he needs degreasing too.
My guess is that Goosy-TNT could tune us both up without breaking a sweat. Make wish.
http://www.google.com/imgres...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68097 Feb 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is that Goosy-TNT could tune us both up without breaking a sweat. Make wish.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Thanks for planting that imagery in my head. How can I wish for anything besides making her sweat now?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#68098 Feb 17, 2013
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text> No you couldn't. My family has been here for a long time. We have documents from the Ottoman era proving our ownership of the land.
You racist junkie. God (the REAL God) gave Israel to the Jews 4500 years ago. Didn't you see the movie? Read the book? This whole "palestine" thing is a ruse for the dirty squatters to steal land from Israel. Fortunately, all clear thinking and moral people recognize the typical muslim treachery and stand with the Jews.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#68099 Feb 17, 2013
Pt Jefferson Truthseekers wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
"Soy de Palestina" we love your spirit and we love the real stewardesses of the land of Milk and Honey, the Indigenous Palestinian farmers.
You neo-nazi scumbags are with anyone that hates Jews. What a bunch of toe-dancing fairies you and your little gal-pals are!
Truth

UK

#68100 Feb 17, 2013
Do you think Israel can go to Mars Lol ! Like it or not you are stuck with the Arabs eventually Israel will return to the Palestinians .

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68101 Feb 17, 2013
Truth wrote:
Do you think Israel can go to Mars Lol ! Like it or not you are stuck with the Arabs eventually Israel will return to the Palestinians .
Not in your lifetime, Falsies.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68102 Feb 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You racist junkie. God (the REAL God) gave Israel to the Jews 4500 years ago. Didn't you see the movie? Read the book? This whole "palestine" thing is a ruse for the dirty squatters to steal land from Israel. Fortunately, all clear thinking and moral people recognize the typical muslim treachery and stand with the Jews.
44 and windy...I'm catching up. Cabin fever setting in yet?

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68103 Feb 17, 2013
Truth wrote:
Nuh uh.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#68104 Feb 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>44 and windy...I'm catching up. Cabin fever setting in yet?
Oh...I'm way way past that. We had our 7th blizzard of the year last night when I was driving home from work. I couldn't tell where the road ended and the sky began. It was like one of those deals where a pilot is flying upside down and towards the ground and doesn't know it. Cabin fever has given way to just not giving a sh*t anymore. I just have to keep it together for eight more weeks and everything will be okay.

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68106 Feb 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...I'm way way past that. We had our 7th blizzard of the year last night when I was driving home from work. I couldn't tell where the road ended and the sky began. It was like one of those deals where a pilot is flying upside down and towards the ground and doesn't know it. Cabin fever has given way to just not giving a sh*t anymore. I just have to keep it together for eight more weeks and everything will be okay.
That be called Vertigo. I have it. It causes sea sickness and is an inner ear balance problem. TRD doesn't have it or he couldn't have done double barrel rolls after releasing his napalm to incinerate VC and their sympathizers. You experienced white out conditions. I would love to experience cabin fever. I loved the three days travel ban we had here. Somehow I have this visual of you enjoying your hibernation. All you need is power, food and well stocked cabinets. You can always snow shoe over the guy with the deer head on the sofa for a toke. It can't be all bad. LOL Nice to have you back.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#68107 Feb 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...I'm way way past that. We had our 7th blizzard of the year last night when I was driving home from work. I couldn't tell where the road ended and the sky began. It was like one of those deals where a pilot is flying upside down and towards the ground and doesn't know it. Cabin fever has given way to just not giving a sh*t anymore. I just have to keep it together for eight more weeks and everything will be okay.
You are one tough dame, lady, I don't think I could live in it all winter long. Ski trips are easy enough but even a week or two is enough to tell me I live where I belong. When you have to go to your job or grocery shopping it's suddenly less wonderland-y and more like hard work.
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

#68108 Feb 17, 2013
Fun Fact---- Did you know Israels Netanyahoo stated.....when Israel has squeezed everything it can out of the United States that USA cn just dry up and blow away!!!!!!Our SPECIAL JEW FRIENDS!!!!!!Expose th Jew everywhere and EVERYDAY!!!!!!Zionism is a disease and the cure is EXPOSE and REMOVE.......from ALL lands......including the land the Jew stole they call Israel....REMOVE THEM....Send them back to Khazaria wher the FAKE ASHKENAZI JEW come from.........their end is coming much much SOONER than they KNOW!!!!!!!!

“Yee vizz”

Central Connecticut

#68109 Feb 17, 2013
NorthStar wrote:
Fun Fact---- Did you know Israels Netanyahoo stated.....when Israel has squeezed everything it can out of the United States that USA cn just dry up and blow away!!!!!!Our SPECIAL JEW FRIENDS!!!!!!Expose th Jew everywhere and EVERYDAY!!!!!!Zionism is a disease and the cure is EXPOSE and REMOVE.......from ALL lands......including the land the Jew stole they call Israel....REMOVE THEM....Send them back to Khazaria wher the FAKE ASHKENAZI JEW come from.........their end is coming much much SOONER than they KNOW!!!!!!!!
Yo, Spud Packer. You waste your time here. Go back to that brainless bunch you hang with. Whack each other off with your Jew hatred. Changed your user name again? That small brain gives you away. Still packing spuds up the canal?
NorthStar

Cresco, IA

#68110 Feb 17, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, Spud Packer. You waste your time here. Go back to that brainless bunch you hang with. Whack each other off with your Jew hatred. Changed your user name again? That small brain gives you away. Still packing spuds up the canal?
I see you are a paid LIAR for the TERRORIST ZIONIST ISR5AELIDEATH MACHINE......Your juvenile insults cant stop myself and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BMANY OTHERS from exposing Zionism as the CANCER it truly is!!!!! You shall see Israel is in its LAST DAYS!!!!!!!Now run along BAGEL BOY!!!!And ps I will go by as many different handles as I so desire......Now you may leave!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#68111 Feb 17, 2013
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Who gave it to the Ottomans? Talk about up-fcuked logic. Arabs are just another horde of thieves availing themselves of the land stolen from my ancestors thousands of years ago. Jews never took anything from the Arabs Ahmad, they took it BACK.
You STOLE IT. There is absolutely NOTHING that proves Jews lived in Palestine. You've been digging for over 60 years and you have yet to find anything of real merit. Arabs never stole anything from Jews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Portlandia 1,156,168
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Osmius 49,349
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Phil Donahue 307,105
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr L Morales 71,264
Advocating For A Glastonbury Poet Laureate Fri i want that jon 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Bently 19,568
Praying That Perez Vigil Was A Bad Dream (Mar '09) Dec 22 John J Thomas 48
Newington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]