Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 49,510)

Showing posts 990,181 - 990,200 of1,071,348
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
bullshit is not just a familial trait but specifically a genetic one.
You parents bullshitted each other into the sack and here you are bullshitting your way through Life.
Let's see you bullshit the Grim Reaper, Dood.
being a vegetarian is a genetic trait?

you really are the most stupid person on this thread...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There a some gays - albeit far, far and in between - that I can admire for not sticking their orientation into the public's face minute-to-minute. They made a declaration and then moved on never to return to it again. That's OK with me. Don't agree but their disciplined ability to separate their sexual orientation from their Life orientation is admirable in its pragmatic honesty.
Nobody enjoys the airline captain who keeps giggling and lisping across the intercom with heavy breathing or the butcher who keeps running his fingers through his lips after placing the chicken necks in the display.
why are you so afraid of gay people?

you seem to be afraid of so many things in the real world..

what a shitty life that must be.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you find this gem Flacko?
Professor Plimers claims have been debunked (with great amounts of laughter).
"debunked"???!!!!!

You Leftist midgets must all sleep together MJ style.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose I could pretend your post was both scathing and literate.
You do one helluva lot of pretending in your life so....go 4 it.

Do what you do well, I always say:)
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a rebel like that. But I will claim topix insanity. In my haste to embarrass Flake I did get a tad sloppy.
insanesloppynostrilfckfacefors ure say what? LOL

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
Having a little party here at the estate today. It's snowing like a beitch for about the 30th time this winter. So I built a huge sled run in keeping with the shitty Olympic theme. Hopefully somebody gets hurt so I can bury their body in snow.
Get some knee-pads and you could become the Official Olympic Snow Blower.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>being a vegetarian is a genetic trait?
you really are the most stupid person on this thread...
You've already been disqualified as judge, Vegan.

Go sucka carrot stick.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a rebel like that. But I will claim topix insanity. In my haste to embarrass Flake I did get a tad sloppy.
Well in that case keep up the good work.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why are you so afraid of gay people?
Why are you so afraid of making intelligent conversation?

you seem to be afraid of so many things in the real world and in your imaginary one

no place to hide, eh?

backward sex is shitty, alright. Once you get past the smell, you got it licked.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why are you so afraid of gay people?
Colder in Minnesota this year than on Mars according to the Smithsonian.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some knee-pads and you could become the Official Olympic Snow Blower.
Took ya five years but I finally laughed at one of your desperate attempts at humor.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you could be told to be gay? really? i'm pretty sure no one could change my sexual preference for me, but you do seem incredibly gullible...
Playing hop-scotch seems to appeal to you.

If you tried the real thing, though, you'd break both legs.

You're not qualified, Dood:)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"debunked"???!!!!!
You Leftist midgets must all sleep together MJ style.
Soundly debunked was the actual wording.

Another Plimer doubter/debunker claimed that "Plimer's claims vaporized under questioning."

Point is that "the bloke was blowing smoke."
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

dumdemsmama wrote:
<quoted text> insanesloppynostrilfckfacefors ure say what? LOL
Afternoon, Carol.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Colder in Minnesota this year than on Mars according to the Smithsonian.
Temp here in Chicago hasn't been over 32F in over 200 hours.
Add 65 inches of snow.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
Why won't the administration's science advisors discuss this glaring lack of empirical evidence? It must be political self-preservation is at stake. Even academia and subsidy-dependent businesses have compromised themselves by receiving billions of dollars that get directed to alternative energies or to those trying to prove negative influences of CO2 on Earth's climate. Also, there is the catastrophe-loving media that seems incapable of understanding the vast difference between real scientific observations and the output of un-validated computer models.
Let's debunk some charges these "warmist groups" make:
-- The rate and magnitude of recent warming is unprecedented. This is absolutely false. Peer reviewed studies, including the journal Climate Dynamics, recently concluded that average global temperatures stopped warming 15 years ago. Looking farther back, there have been many periods of rapid warming before man's measurable release of CO2.
-- The number and intensity of major hurricanes and tornadoes is rising. The 2013 Atlantic hurricane season was the first Atlantic hurricane season since 1994 to end with no known major hurricanes. Data published by Florida State University indicates global cyclonic intensity has been trending down for 20 years.
-- Droughts and floods are more frequent and intense. Again false. According to 106 peer reviewed global drought and 47 global flood studies, this is not true.
-- Forest fires and acreage destroyed have intensified. The National Interagency Fire Center statistics of total wild land fires and acres destroyed from 1960-2012 concludes that there is no evidence to support this claim.
-- The rate of sea level rise is increasing. Global statistics refute this claim. Sea level is continuing its rate of rising seven inches per century, unrelated to human contributions to global warming. There are some local areas where sea level is either rising or falling but no global increasing rate of sea level rise.
The oceans are becoming more acidic. This is grossly misleading. Mother Earth's oceans are highly alkaline, not acidic, and there is no evidence human emissions can cause Earth's oceans to become acidic.
Now for the good news about our environment:
-- Over 5,000 real experiments, worldwide, prove the astonishing increase in plant, food crop, and forest growth as CO2 levels rise.
-- A NASA satellite, orbiting since 1979, collected data that shows that Earth has "greened" for three successive decades as CO2 levels have increased. This, despite our having paved everything in sight with concrete and asphalt and even clear-cut many rainforests. As we learned in the third grade, CO2 is what plants eat.
-- Additional CO2 should cause more robust habitats and ecosystems, food production per acre will increase, and less remaining pristine habitats will have to yield to the plow as populations increase.
So true environmentalists, where are you? The less-than-truthful administration, a catastrophe-loving media, and several groups with income, subsidies, grants or promotions at stake have misled you. CO2 is totally beneficial to life on Earth.
Do not just take the word of this author. Visit the website of former NASA scientists and astronauts that provide insightful analysis at therightclimatestuff.com . Ask the warmists-alarmists to provide you with the actual scientific data to support their statements. Please remember, un-validated models do not produce scientific data.
H. Leighton Steward is a geologist, environmentalist, and chairman of plantsneedco2.org .
Chicken Little is now officially on the Federal Payroll.

And the Magic Negro recently signed an Executive Order that he get paid a higher minimum wage.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Took ya five years but I finally laughed at one of your desperate attempts at humor.
Laughter is great medicine and I'm a damned pharmacist:)

I laugh at myself when the lights are out and I'm all alone.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Are Liberals/Democrats really this Stupid?

NAACP requires marchers protesting North Carolina voter ID law TO SHOW PHOTO ID!!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so afraid of making intelligent conversation?
you seem to be afraid of so many things in the real world and in your imaginary one
no place to hide, eh?
backward sex is shitty, alright. Once you get past the smell, you got it licked.
i often do have intelligent conversations. not with you, that is impossible. you are not even close to intelligent enough. you know it. i know it.

you are barely the same species as i am intelligence wise...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Soundly debunked was the actual wording.
Another Plimer doubter/debunker claimed that "Plimer's claims vaporized under questioning."
Point is that "the bloke was blowing smoke."
He-said, She-said, they all sad...

Backyard gossip across Liberal networks can be entertaining but not at all informative.

Plimer has credentials and you have ----what?---hearsay from Liberal links?

You have fuzz in your pockets and nothing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 990,181 - 990,200 of1,071,348
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Newington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••