Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,328)

Showing posts 866,541 - 866,560 of1,072,497
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

The cognitive dissonance about the dollar never fails to amaze me. People know in their bones that their dollars will be worth a lot less in the future…yet they continue to trust and cling to the dollar as a store of value. They invest in things denominated in dollars that pay interest well below the rate of inflation. Or they go for all out gambling in the stock market to have a hope of outpacing inflation enough to build a tiny bit of wealth to leave to their grandkids.

Commodities like copper with an industrial demand may fall in price — even drastically — in the midst of a global depression. But the 30% or so drop in the price of something like copper will be running hard against the US government’s need to inflate away the value of the US dollar by having the Fed create new money to buy up more and more government debt. Inflation tends to outpace falling prices due to falling demand. The folks at Wells Fargo understand this and seem to be trying to help clear up some of the public confusion.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of them had Skittles and iced tea?
probably all of them. That is the usual story, they went out for a candy bar at the local gas station at 2 AM. They were good teenagers.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are the richest on earth: right wing republican frauds refusing to hire?
They make a great depression II, THE BUSHY SEQUEL.
Then wonder: crime went up?
Old white republicans: let's cut food stamps for poor children!
Crime went up?
OWR: let's cut unemployment benefits and welfare and Medicaid!
Crime went up?
These old white republican frauds are stupid!
Tell your richest on earth friends to hire somebody!
(Who sold off stocks? Not poor people! Who causes all the economic problems? Not poor people! Think about that racist righty!)
umm it case you didn't notice DETROIT is controlled by democrats--why aren't they hiring? they recieved millions uh billions in O'bamastimulus right? LOL.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When has Obama ever done anything for poor black people?
Other than Obamaphones to track their drug deals.
they can't track the O'bamaphones so the O'bama administration says. My UPS guy says he has dropped boxes and boxes of these phones at undisclosed locations. Sometimes no one lives there-and we are not talking one phone-there are hundreds in the boxes.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

"The point is, is that the mandate was not delayed"

They have their marching orders. We are going to hear this lie from the l.l.w. a lot over the next few days.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"back porch turd"
I have to note you did not comment on the 100 million pissed away on president nobama's family vacation to Africa. Also even with the sequester spending is higher this year and the year before.
And if you think our government is a sweet running entity you are even dumber than any sane person thought and that is mind boggeling.
Peace
KMA
You haven't mentioned the billions of dollars republicans pissed away on missile development programs that they insisted on not cutting from the budget that even the Pentagon did not want. The $100 million price of the trip to Africa was not a 'First Family vacation trip',but a foreign affairs trip to one of the poorest continents on the planet by the most powerful leader of the superpower United States of the Western World. Do you know the difference?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
that you won't cite.
I don't have cable but no doubt according to you I should be entitled to it--can you send me a check for 120 dollars every month so I can see how Fox is? Thank you in advance--I know you want me to be as informed as a Foxbot like you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>This is so funny--must be a patronage job to get her out of the White House. Normally someone from intelligentsia academia would be getting this job. But then, why bother getting an actual teacher, liberals are all on the same leftist commie page.
Galt thinks that maybe the liberal students in the University of California system may be less than pleased to have a Gestapo Reichskanzler overseeing their education.

Stay tuned for reaction.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Since you've been told.
But how would Martin know that at the time?
Brilliant!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>they can't track the O'bamaphones so the O'bama administration says. My UPS guy says he has dropped boxes and boxes of these phones at undisclosed locations. Sometimes no one lives there-and we are not talking one phone-there are hundreds in the boxes.
Prove it! "My ups guy said....." Pfffttt. Anyone can say anything to get attention
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
5 million? WOW!!! considering that 120 million people voted in 2012, just WOW!
FOXbot delusions of grandeur.
A much higher percentage than 5000 signatures in Missouri.

Seems like you watch more FoxNews than anybody.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>probably all of them. That is the usual story, they went out for a candy bar at the local gas station at 2 AM. They were good teenagers.
It wasn't 2 am liar

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect, not his Mommy's home, where he was kicked out of school for vandalism, drugs, theft, intimidation, etc.
NOT IN EVIDENCE--because they're not allowed to put unsubstantiated White Supremacist sites, but you must subscribe to them on a daily basis.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>umm it case you didn't notice DETROIT is controlled by democrats--why aren't they hiring? they recieved millions uh billions in O'bamastimulus right? LOL.
Ummmmmm,

I did notice:

As soon as Obama won the first time:

Massive stock market sell off!

Who did that?

The poor!

No!

The old white republican frauds! The richest on earth!

Caused a great depression!

8 millions jobs lost.

The old white Republicans were so mad: how dare a black man win!

We will show the people what real power is!

The old white republican frauds ffffccckkkked the whole country.

And they refuse to hire now.

I say borrow till all that debt changes their minds.

8 years of Hillary on the way after this!

Get the debt to 30 TRILLION!

FIX THIS REPUBLICAN MESS!

job programs now: every red state: end the republican nightmare.

Those richest are still worth $47 TRILLION.

BORROW TILL IT HURTS!

They ruined the country for a lot less......
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you apparently haven't done any research, the 911 transcript reveals Zimmerman told the dispatcher on the phone while he was still in his house the young man had seen him and was walking towards him before running away.
The question is why didn't he keep running and go home?
A totally innocent teenager would have. One who had his own anger issues and wanted to act out on that anger might not have.
This is where your inner racist kicks in. Fuck what Trayvon Martin didn't do, it ain't about that. What did George Zimmerman do, it's all about that! There could've been a thousand reasons as to why Trayvon didn't go straight home. He could've been waiting for a ride or, for a friend that didn't know where he lived. That has nothing to do with anything. He was minding his business &, the 2 would've never crossed paths hadn't Zimmerman played cop. He never would've gotten out that car if he didn't have that gun. Look at it in these terms. If it wasn't the murder of a young black man but, the rape of a young white girl &, all sequences happened exactly the same up until the altercation. The pervert stalked, followed, & raped the girl after she ran &, could've went home but, didn't! Are you saying she's at fault because she chose to not go home for whatever? Your argument is totally biased. You may have felt sympathy for Martin but, you read right wing articles &, was looking for a reason to discredit the black boy in the hoodie! What happened during the fight is obsolete. The beginning & end result tells the whole story! Trayvon didn't stalk or follow Zimmerman &, he didn't wind up shooting & killing him. The notion that you people think that, it's legal to follow & confront someone that tingles your suspicions is ludicrous! That's what initiated the confrontation. Tevin Martin ran, Zimmerman gave chase, enough said!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have cable but no doubt according to you I should be entitled to it--can you send me a check for 120 dollars every month so I can see how Fox is? Thank you in advance--I know you want me to be as informed as a Foxbot like you.
What a loser ! Can't afford $120 a month? In any event, one need not have cable to realize that everything you Morans say stems from Fox. Radio? Limbaugh, Beck, or Worldnutdily, Breitbart, Drudge... All the same shyt.
Not one of you have an original thought or even a phrase!
Ditto head dummies, all of you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
The cognitive dissonance about the dollar never fails to amaze me. People know in their bones that their dollars will be worth a lot less in the future…yet they continue to trust and cling to the dollar as a store of value. They invest in things denominated in dollars that pay interest well below the rate of inflation. Or they go for all out gambling in the stock market to have a hope of outpacing inflation enough to build a tiny bit of wealth to leave to their grandkids.
Commodities like copper with an industrial demand may fall in price — even drastically — in the midst of a global depression. But the 30% or so drop in the price of something like copper will be running hard against the US government’s need to inflate away the value of the US dollar by having the Fed create new money to buy up more and more government debt. Inflation tends to outpace falling prices due to falling demand. The folks at Wells Fargo understand this and seem to be trying to help clear up some of the public confusion.
The irresponsible practices of the Obama-Bernanke Fed to create the illusion of economic growth will lead to ultimate disaster.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't mentioned the billions of dollars republicans pissed away on missile development programs that they insisted on not cutting from the budget that even the Pentagon did not want. The $100 million price of the trip to Africa was not a 'First Family vacation trip',but a foreign affairs trip to one of the poorest continents on the planet by the most powerful leader of the superpower United States of the Western World. Do you know the difference?
Yes.

National defense is a Constitutional function.

Gifts to African dictators are not.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you apparently haven't done any research, the 911 transcript reveals Zimmerman told the dispatcher on the phone while he was still in his house the young man had seen him and was walking towards him before running away.
The question is why didn't he keep running and go home?
A totally innocent teenager would have. One who had his own anger issues and wanted to act out on that anger might not have.
If Trayvon was white, he'd be alive. Period.

I'm watching Mark O'Maras closing arguments; he's not very convincing. He is arrogant and snarky. Condescending.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take much, does it?
Well, it's pretty obvious to anyone that isn't batty, that she believes blacks don't BELONG in HER neighborhood...she has to go visit them in theirs (like an outing to the zoo) so she can comment on their cars and clothes and food stamps...

I tried to watch the defense closing arguments, but frankly, I think O'Mara is coming off as quite a yawn. You think even he's beginning to be tired of pretending Georgie Pudgy isn't a total loser wwho thought he could get away with killing a black kid to make himself feel better, bigger, more relevant. And why on earth did he allow Georgy to give that Hannity interview? Money?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 866,541 - 866,560 of1,072,497
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Newington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••