Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1524032 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

OBAMANATION

Latrobe, PA

#943979 Jul 13, 2013
Suck it, thuggish Trayvon supporters....dat lil n i gga got what was coming to him...let it be a warning..BEYATCHES

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#943980 Jul 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite a contrast to the racist black chick on hoodies side (creepy white cracker) that has a neck & chin fatter than my gut.
All I know, is that if some thug did this to anyone for asking the thug what he was doing, I'd not question who the aggressor was:
http://www.bagnewsnotes.com/2012/12/latest-zi...
I do feel bad for Martin's parents though. Too bad their son was a violent person. The parents still don't care if Zimmerman is railroaded so I don't feel that bad for them.
Of the huge black prison population here in the States, every single one has a momma who swears their boy is innocent.

The father? Who knows? What father?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#943981 Jul 13, 2013
Wow. I am shocked

Lapeer, MI

#943982 Jul 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
The irony with this Zimmerman case is the system would have never charged Zimmerman unless there was pressure from the Obama/Holder Justice Department and fellow racists like Sharpton.
To me, this is what the country needs to focus on.
I've got my fingers peeled and my eyes crossed that George eventually goes after the big mouth in the Oval Office.

If Congress won't impeach the bass turd then maybe a citizen can somehow stop his racist BS.

Go George!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#943983 Jul 13, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
Wow. I am shocked
Careful who you call or "think" the winner is when you're losing next time lily... It only proves you've already lost loser...

6 women jury with children LMFAO...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#943984 Jul 13, 2013
Wow. I am shocked
If America burns because of the Zimmerman trial, NBC, Al Sharpton Portraying Zimmerman as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain, MSNBC, Race Cop Al Shapton and lily's racist leftwing hate party will pay and be responsible...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#943987 Jul 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got my fingers peeled and my eyes crossed that George eventually goes after the big mouth in the Oval Office.
If Congress won't impeach the bass turd then maybe a citizen can somehow stop his racist BS.
Go George!
George Zimmerman very well may turn Hispanics against Obama and the racist hate filled leftwing party in 2014..

Go George!!!

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943988 Jul 13, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
NOT GUILTY! PUT A BULLET IN HIS HEAD!
That's apparently the only way you jungle bunnies know to resolve differences.
LCN Llin

United States

#943989 Jul 13, 2013
Zimmerman on näyttävät Espanjan eikä tervetullut ja perse reikiä rasistisia kokouksia.
se ei ollut kansalaisoikeuksia tapauksessa.

Lapeer, MI

#943990 Jul 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is that it is not justice if the verdict is based on emotion, pressure, or compromise instead of the facts.
The jury is not always correct.
I found this quote by happenstance tonight and like it:

"The most reasonable man always manages, when he pulls the trigger, to become a dispenser of justice.

JEAN GENET, The Balcony

Justice was served before the verdict was passed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943991 Jul 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He has to go after the Magic Negro for slander, too.
The jury decided that Obama's son was a mugger who got what he deserved.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943993 Jul 13, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Just watched the remarks of the fraud Al Sharpton. Why he doesnt just have the common decency to die already, I have no idea....
What did the Chief Race Pimp (next to Obama) have to say?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#943994 Jul 13, 2013
In honor of the 44th President of the United States, Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream has introduced a new flavor: Barocky Road

Barocky Road is a blend of half vanilla, half chocolate, and surrounded by nuts and flakes. The vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and usually denied as an ingredient. The nuts and flakes are all plentiful.

The cost is $92.84 per scoop...so, out of a $100 bill, you are at least promised some CHANGE.

When purchased, it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, but after you pay for it, the ice cream is taken out of the cone and given to the person in line behind you at no charge.

You are left with an almost-empty wallet, staring at an empty cone and wondering what just happened. Then you realize this is what "redistribution of wealth" is all about.

Aren't you just stimulated?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943995 Jul 13, 2013
MSNBC flying flags at half-mast.

Melissa Whatshername playing the race card.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#943996 Jul 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
We'll know about Zimmerman soon enough.
But when are we going to know if Obama knew about the IRS targeting of his political enemies and did nothing because, of course, the odds of his top advisors knowing and not him are slim to none - or the public and the liberal media waking up to having been lied to about a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 leaving an ambassador and three other Americans dead because of this administration's total incompetency?
And isn't it a convenient distraction that the liberal media made the Zimmerman case racially charged to keep our minds - and theirs - off much more important things?
Are we that easily manipulated?
You continue to ignore FACTS. It has been proven that Obama had nothing to do with the IRS targeting the tea party nor was the Obama administration responsible for Benghazi. Give it up.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#944000 Jul 13, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona Pastor Arrested - sentenced to 60 days in jail, three years probation and received a $12,180 fine for “the crime” of holding Bible Study in his home...

http://info.themicroeffect.com/2013/06/27/ari...

http://biblehub.com/revelation/12-17.htm

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944001 Jul 13, 2013
Wow. I am shocked
Florida law- they can't sue in civil court in cases like this where the defendant is acquitted in criminal court.
That's why the sick liberals are crying to O'bama and Holder. It was a disgusting trial that never should of happened. All the blacks shot in Chicago day in and day out-not even defending themselves and the democrats sit there like idiots. Who cares...No one is ever arrested.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#944003 Jul 13, 2013
Now that George Zimmerman has been acquitted by a jury of his peers, we will truly see if the American negro has made any progress as a people. In the event of an LA riot repeat, the answer will be a resounding "NO".
In any event, RIP Trayvon Martin; it was a true tragedy (just not a crime)....
A tragedy, most definitely. But a young man decided to become an aggressor instead of walking away or talking and resolving any misunderstanding or expressing frustration when suspected of wrongdoing with words instead of fists.

That was the tragedy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944004 Jul 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to ignore FACTS. It has been proven that Obama had nothing to do with the IRS targeting the tea party nor was the Obama administration responsible for Benghazi. Give it up.
Unlike the Zimmerman case, the jury is still out on those cases.

The discovery phase of the prosecution has just begun, hindered by stonewalling from Obama.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944005 Jul 13, 2013
Retarded negro NFL player posts twitter threat...
NY Giants WR Sends Threatening Tweet:'Zimmerman Doesn't Last a Year Before the Hood Catches Up to Him'
After George Zimmerman was found not guilty of all charges on Saturday evening, New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz sent a threatening tweet that has since been deleted from his account.
He tweeted, "Thoroughly confused. Zimmerman doesn't last a year before the hood catches up to him."
Very interesting considering the high crime rate among NFL players.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr John-K 314,012
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Postman7 20,984
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 hr TRD 71,285
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Apr 22 Patty Myers 8,138
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Apr 20 Patriot AKA Bozo 63,620
News Five Key Points From Hartford's Budget Proposal Apr 19 IdiotCamp 1
News State child agency pulling wards from Durham sc... (May '07) Apr 18 Chastity Veasley 48

Newington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newington Mortgages