Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862131 Feb 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
First, what about the 4,000 troops that are DEAD, not inconvenienced, because of Republican lies?
Galt prefers to deal in the present.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
bibleNews

AOL

#862132 Feb 20, 2013

** 2013 MAJOR Prophecies .... IN PLAIN VIEW

new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#862133 Feb 20, 2013
Did you? When?
When I stood up for lily, leo, fetchdem and other liberals only to have them call me a racist, a liar and insult me?

And then become hatefully emboldened ignoramuses right after the election?

I cut that shyte loose after that.

Or was it when I beat the shyte out of fetch-dem and DEBIL for their incendiary remarks?

When I exposed WHO fetch-dem really was?
The same person/poster?

Or was it when you and lily, lily and tenzing, triangulated through exchange of personal insults? And I rode lily MACH SCHAU for it?

Answer: All Of The Above.

And dem's post calling me a racist proves and confirms the truths I have pointed out in my post.
I don't make racist remarks, comments or statements.

And you expected what? Compassion? Allegiance?
Sacred and Reserved for the Worthy. GFY !

Cause all you 'got' are Two Left Feet and some Fawken Ugly Shoes, Clem!

Now, you've got THIS new yawk to deal with, Kadiddle ?!

Homer wrote: <quoted text>
Yeah wtf? I liked the old New Yawk.

dem wrote: <quoted text>
You ain't, new Yawk!
You are that fkn racist imbecile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#862134 Feb 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you've got to say in your defense waxturd? Try again, I'm going to post this out there until you have it memorized:
It's no wonder conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of their own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I have a right to have my response to a fellow poster given the same weight as any other poster. I refuse to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as me. It reflects on everyone here, even more on the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be appalled that a fellow right winger is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog here, not enable him.
Bottom line, I will continue to expose this hoax until it stops.
For the millionth time you old douchebag, that other person is not your hero Waxman, I am. I must admit I also think you have an old ratface so he is funny. Now don't make me come over there!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#862135 Feb 20, 2013
OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> You have failed, once again, to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.
You picked a perfect name for the old retard. OldRatface is perfect. LOL! I guarantee you drive the libtard nuts. He's so lame & confused, he can't figure out who is who.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#862136 Feb 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"old turd"
In as much as you offer nothing of interest it is only right that you piss and moan about judgets. Just a guess, you are the biggest user of judgets on this thread? You are? No surprize.
Peace
KMA
One time he thought I was deleting his "judgeits" - you can't make this stuff up!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#862137 Feb 20, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Did you? When?
When I stood up for lily, leo, fetchdem and other liberals only to have them call me a racist, a liar and insult me?
And then become hatefully emboldened ignoramuses right after the election?
I cut that shyte loose after that.
Or was it when I beat the shyte out of fetch-dem and DEBIL for their incendiary remarks?
When I exposed WHO fetch-dem really was?
The same person/poster?
Or was it when you and lily, lily and tenzing, triangulated through exchange of personal insults? And I rode lily MACH SCHAU for it?
Answer: All Of The Above.
And dem's post calling me a racist proves and confirms the truths I have pointed out in my post.
I don't make racist remarks, comments or statements.
And you expected what? Compassion? Allegiance?
Sacred and Reserved for the Worthy. GFY !
Cause all you 'got' are Two Left Feet and some Fawken Ugly Shoes, Clem!
Now, you've got THIS new yawk to deal with, Kadiddle ?!
Homer wrote: <quoted text>
Yeah wtf? I liked the old New Yawk.
dem wrote: <quoted text>
You ain't, new Yawk!
You are that fkn racist imbecile.
You can never count on a liberal/Democrat to do the right thing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#862138 Feb 20, 2013
It's no wonder conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of their own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I have a right to have my response to a fellow poster given the same weight as any other poster. I refuse to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as me. It reflects on everyone here, even more on the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be appalled that a fellow right winger is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog here, not enable him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862139 Feb 20, 2013
Universal Orlando plans to stop offering medical insurance to part-time employees beginning next year, a move the resort says has been forced by the federal government's health-care overhaul.

The giant theme-park resort, which generates more than $1 billion in annual revenue, began informing employees this month that it will offer health-insurance to part-timers "only until December 31, 2013."

The reason: Universal currently offers part-time workers a limited insurance plan that has low premiums but also caps the payout of benefits. For instance, Universal's plan costs about $18 a week for employee-only coverage but covers only a maximum of $5,000 a year toward hospital stays. There are similar caps for other services.

Those types of insurance plans sometimes referred to as "mini-med" plans will no longer be permitted under the federal Affordable Care Act. Beginning in 2014, the law will prohibit insurance plans that impose annual monetary limits on essential medical care such, as hospitalization, or on overall spending.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#862140 Feb 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt prefers to deal in the present.
Just curious, how many days need to pass before 4,000 dead American soldiers isn't important to you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#862141 Feb 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
From the hypocrite that does multiple judgeits, judgeit man himself....
Baaaawwwwaaaahhhhhh!
Hypocrite weasel Democreep.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#862142 Feb 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, how many days need to pass before 4,000 dead American soldiers isn't important to you?
How many years was it for you with the over 50,000 during Vietnam, scumbag hypocrite?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#862143 Feb 20, 2013
I have a soft heart for the unloved stray.

And, if I hadn't "tried", it would have been at a cost to my own principles.

So, though I agree with your statement, I never "counted on" ...
Only on myself to do the right thing.
And I knew I could and was prepared to pay the cost.

It just all needed to be stated at this time, to set the record straight.

Thanks ...:) And Keep On Waxin' Man !... ;)
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You can never count on a liberal/Democrat to do the right thing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#862146 Feb 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"old turd"
You are one sorry sack of manure. All you can comment on is judgets. Boy o boy it's no wonder you are a stupidshit.
Peace
KMA
PS: Once, just once, try to offer something of interest.
"Old turd"...lmao! I don't care who you are, you got to admit easy comes up with the best names. I'm just glad I'm on his "side".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#862147 Feb 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
Bottom line, you have failed to reveal the name of the nursing home in which you reside.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#862148 Feb 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, how many days need to pass before you reveal the name of the nursing home in which you reside?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862149 Feb 20, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Call back when Obama stops sacrificing American lives in Afghanistan in a so-called war where he has already surrendered to the Tol-E-Bon.

More particularly, in a so-called war when American lives are put in greater jeopardy because we are more concerned about Afghan civilian casualties than about American casualties.

Galt cares only about Americans, not any of the Afghan rabble.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862150 Feb 20, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How many years was it for you with the over 50,000 during Vietnam, scumbag hypocrite?
Excellent point.

Massive carnage to satisfy LBJ's immense Great Society Democrat ego.

Not to mention that most of those killed were drafted slaves, rather than patriotic volunteers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#862151 Feb 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Call back when Obama stops sacrificing American lives in Afghanistan in a so-called war where he has already surrendered to the Tol-E-Bon.
More particularly, in a so-called war when American lives are put in greater jeopardy because we are more concerned about Afghan civilian casualties than about American casualties.
Galt cares only about Americans, not any of the Afghan rabble.
things are winding down ever so carefully....must not bother the Koch brothers energy policies in afganistan.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#862152 Feb 20, 2013
Another Leftwing Dead-Tree Fish-Wrapper on the Chopping Block

Only Leftwing Management Like the NYT Can Turn $1.1 Billion into $150 Million

(Reuters)- The New York Times Co is putting The Boston Globe on the auction block for a second time as it seeks to focuses solely on growing its flagship newspaper.

The company said in a statement that it had hired Evercore Partners to advise on the sale, which also includes the Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

The sale is expected to come at a big loss. Ken Doctor, an analyst with Outsell Research, estimated that the Globe could fetch about $150 million. The New York Times paid $1.1 billion for the newspaper in 1993.

The New York Times is putting all its effort into being a global information source and "the Globe is a distraction," Doctor said.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Earthling-1 47,044
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min full mardi mau-Grau 68,565
Wethersfield woman gangstalked (Sep '09) 1 hr Anthony Wall 126
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr HughBe 69,535
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Disturbed 807
It's a rude and immature generation (Jan '14) 3 hr Anthony Wall 5
Cheshire Police Blotter: Aug. 19-24 (Aug '13) 3 hr roas 6
Newington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Newington Jobs

Newington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Newington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]