The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,961 - 10,980 of 18,942 Comments Last updated 27 min ago
country_gurl

Chicago, IL

#13811 Feb 19, 2013
Here be a picture of my brother on the web. He kind of looks like me in the face;) He a good lookin man if i do say so myself:)

www.flickr.com/photos/11599030 @N04/1143376291/lightbox/
WPWW

East Granby, CT

#13812 Feb 19, 2013
Attention all viewers the proceeding has been a special broadcast announcement. Tonight marks the 1 year anniversary for the STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG clan and we are going to party our holes into the ground. A special ALL MALE ORGY is being thrown at our local town hall in cornhole west virginia. All are welcome to come.please gentleman leave the wives at home.your we have plenty of fun activities such as glow in the dark boner tag and pin the dirty hitler stash on the upper lip of the volunteer. For those who don't know what that is its kind of like a dirty sanchez only we do the hitler mustache instead. Its an excellent way of honoring our idol. For those who can't come please feel free to skype me. We will have I phones handy all night long, so you don't miss a thing! This ho-down starts at 9 pm eastern time. Remember STAY WHITE, STAY STRONG AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO SUCK THE SHIT OUT OF THAT DONG
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13813 Feb 19, 2013
Attention: Stand down and cease c.u.n.t.r.y dyke you are a fake. The W.P.W.W. willnot stand for your Lizzy ways you have been advised by us to stop or you will be eaten up by a hungry black bull d.y.k.e. Stay tuned for further updates 5372/7734/2013 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong.We now will return you to are normal broadcast of the hit Tv show Lynching Chimps. Clowns Rule!! you inbred d.y.k.e fool Bwwwwwwwwa

Since: Nov 11

Opelika, AL

#13814 Feb 19, 2013
Europium wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder, It's over 85% Apefricans. It's too bad General Sherman can't return and destroy the smelly Apefrican city again. Unfortunately, this coontry is full of Apefrican cities.
Bla bla bla.....more scapegoating, less personal responsibility...bla bla bla....*yawn*

Opelika, AL

#13815 Feb 19, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>well hey you out smart them;) they read your posts and there baffled! There true intellectual genius shines through when they try to insult you.lol
Lol you got that right! Same goes for you.
WPWW

Homer, GA

#13817 Feb 19, 2013
Join WPWW on Wednesday evening at 9pm for our encore performance of the critically acclaimed documentary "Caution Mudsharking Is Dangerous to Your Health." This film has been receiving rave reviews everywhere and has been banned in Hymieweird for being racially insensitive. This film examines real life situations mudsharks often deal with when they decide to embrace kneegrow lovers. We'll take a look at the Nicole & OJ Simpson affair which tragically ended in double murder. We will also feature several other mudshark/kneegrow tragedies in this gripping tell all documentary. Join us afterwards as we invite a former mudshark to the WPWW hot seat to answer questions from our distinguished panel featuring ICP, Kingfish, and our token negero guest Tarnisha Jones. WPWW rating ***** rated R-17, recommended viewing for 17 and older. Mature situations, nudity, violence, ebonic speaking, politically incorrect language.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13818 Feb 19, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Join WPWW on Wednesday evening at 9pm for our encore performance of the critically acclaimed documentary "Caution Mudsharking Is Dangerous to Your Health." This film has been receiving rave reviews everywhere and has been banned in Hymieweird for being racially insensitive. This film examines real life situations mudsharks often deal with when they decide to embrace kneegrow lovers. We'll take a look at the Nicole & OJ Simpson affair which tragically ended in double murder. We will also feature several other mudshark/kneegrow tragedies in this gripping tell all documentary. Join us afterwards as we invite a former mudshark to the WPWW hot seat to answer questions from our distinguished panel featuring ICP, Kingfish, and our token negero guest Tarnisha Jones. WPWW rating ***** rated R-17, recommended viewing for 17 and older. Mature situations, nudity, violence, ebonic speaking, politically incorrect language.
What is the admission price?
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13819 Feb 19, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Attention: Just added to Wednesday night programing on the W.P.W.W network reruns of Archie stay tuned for further program updates.5373/7734 Cleaning up America 2013 Clowns Rule!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13820 Feb 19, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: Just added to Wednesday night programing on the W.P.W.W network reruns of Archie stay tuned for further program updates.5373/7734 Cleaning up America 2013 Clowns Rule!!!
Will this raise the price?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13821 Feb 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooohhhhhh man.....I'm soooooooooooo worried.....I think I'll lose sleep over this....as if you couldn't be any more mean, tactless, and brainless than you already are....
Listen KAFRT, I was trying to take it easy on you because there were women in the forum. I know women make you extremely nervous. Your intellect is shallow and you have zero confidence in your game. Maybe that works in the Transgender world but in real life you look like a goofus! Now don't make me scold you again Erkel. Carry on..
WPWW

Commerce, GA

#13822 Feb 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the admission price?
Free admission for all White couples with a complimentary item from our snack bar. Absolutely no admittance for any Salt & Pepper couple or homersexuals. Mexcrements and Latrinos must pay double the standard admission price. If you're without a date and are White, bright, and polite we will be charging one single, solitary, sawbuck to view this extraordinary film of the degradation that the vice of mudsharking brings on its naive victims.
Insaneclownposse

Ballwin, MO

#13823 Feb 19, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooohhhhhh man.....I'm soooooooooooo worried.....I think I'll lose sleep over this....as if you couldn't be any more mean, tactless, and brainless than you already are....
Hey K-FART the only other reason your going to lose sleep is because your moonlighting as a shine,get it Bwwwwwwwwa7734/2013 Clowns Rule!! Now get to shining our boots get it boot lips.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13824 Feb 19, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Free admission for all White couples with a complimentary item from our snack bar. Absolutely no admittance for any Salt & Pepper couple or homersexuals. Mexcrements and Latrinos must pay double the standard admission price. If you're without a date and are White, bright, and polite we will be charging one single, solitary, sawbuck to view this extraordinary film of the degradation that the vice of mudsharking brings on its naive victims.
Now THAT was FUNNY!

Matthews, NC

#13825 Feb 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Listen KAFRT, I was trying to take it easy on you because there were women in the forum. I know women make you extremely nervous. Your intellect is shallow and you have zero confidence in your game. Maybe that works in the Transgender world but in real life you look like a goofus! Now don't make me scold you again Erkel. Carry on..
Thxs for the priceless advice. I'll jot it down in my memoir book when on my death bed..."Whorerrior took it easy on me on Topix. His thoughtfulness knows no bounds..." give me a break lol. I'm married so somehow I'm a maladjusted single guy in dire need of assistance with the ladies....thanks pal...lol
WPWW

East Granby, CT

#13826 Feb 19, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Free admission for all White couples with a complimentary item from our snack bar. Absolutely no admittance for any Salt & Pepper couple or homersexuals. Mexcrements and Latrinos must pay double the standard admission price. If you're without a date and are White, bright, and polite we will be charging one single, solitary, sawbuck to view this extraordinary film of the degradation that the vice of mudsharking brings on its naive victims.
really????? No black people r aloud? Even if there comming in with a white girl..wow I never would have guessed that especially if your presenting a film basically describing that mudsharks need to drop dead...thanks for being blunt about it because I have to say honestly you haven't been clear enough on how prejudice you are with any of your other posts!!!!
country_gurl

East Granby, CT

#13827 Feb 19, 2013
Ooops sorry everybody I forgot to change my name after playing the same game everyone else wants to play pretending to be someone to else...my bad

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13829 Feb 19, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
Ooops sorry everybody I forgot to change my name after playing the same game everyone else wants to play pretending to be someone to else...my bad
Yeah sur, and I suppose the location change is at random. ;)

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#13830 Feb 19, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
So busted!!!
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#13833 Feb 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you got that right! Same goes for you.

Plenty but that's bye the bye.

(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #1 Port Melbourne, Australia Gesundheit!! Pillock Patron5 the mullet *I* had #201
deleted because it was unforgivably offensive of The ADELAIDEANs)

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians.
country_gurl

Woonsocket, RI

#13834 Feb 20, 2013
ItDoesGetBetter wrote:
<quoted text>So busted!!!
i'll own up to it.it was funny;)lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min cpeter1313 305,497
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Incognito4Ever 1,102,048
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,390
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 69,109
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) 9 hr trisanot 168
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 hr TRD 68,399
Board to begin terminating superintendent 19 hr Phil Streifer 1
•••
•••
•••

Newington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••