DCF Protest in CT & We want your stor...
Beneficiary of Will

East Hartford, CT

#26 Jan 31, 2014
Do you ever reveal the massive Corruption of the Probate System in Connecticut?
Go look up Yale University Professor John Langbein and you'll see what we're talking about.
The Probate System in Connecticut is the most corrupt, dishonest & negligent system in the U.S.
yolanda

New Haven, CT

#27 Feb 4, 2014
had a high profile case in hartford it was like fighting for my son and my life i have PSTD from it DCF had everything to do with the police killing my ex boyfriend in my home thank god my son was not home at the time so if my son was not home why was my my son taking from me for 10 mos to shut me up from telling what happen in the house that night its like yesterday SMH and as for the court they in on it to unsigned motions SMDH appointed lawyers dont fight for you they are not aloud too i got my son back but where is the money DCF told me i would get if i let them bring him back into my house the way they need it to do it SMH oh and i cant get my nor my son records from the courts or the lawyer whats up with that its a lot to see in them good records wow cant even put my eyes on them my baby told me one day he own HARTFORD CT lol " if i can get a lawyer" he would be right
Harlem Justice

Astoria, NY

#28 Feb 24, 2014
The clerk intercepted my letter to the judge on my case and the email I sent. My attorney sent me an email telling me I couldn't write the judge. But since the lawyers and DCF have been postponing court for six months what other recourse did I have? They've had my grandbaby since March 2013 and they're not trying to give him back.

Who do we complain to when DCF holds onto our children and refuse to give them back?
Harlem Justice

Astoria, NY

#29 Feb 24, 2014
Has anyone thought of a class action suit?
dun

Trumbull, CT

#30 Feb 24, 2014
hi boys
bermaliz

Springfield, MA

#31 Mar 8, 2014
I don't agreed with the decision that was made for us me and my kids 4 therefore I open a protest against the department children and families so they could start getting investigated as well they do to us parents let's started to gather info against the department and how we could prove that mostly a lot of cases are not supported
Jamie corey

Ardsley, NY

#33 Mar 10, 2014
Dcf has allowed my daughter to be abused in foster care in winsted ct nothing done cops done nothing law makers do nothing they have wrecked my family
mad angel

Portland, OR

#34 Mar 13, 2014
Proof cps isn't held to the same standards as they impose on parents.

Mad angel cps placed my kids here - YouTube m.youtube.com/watc ...
Kris Warren

Newport, WA

#35 Mar 14, 2014
Demesvar Jones

Jamaica Plain, MA

#36 Mar 19, 2014
My daughters was taken by DCF due to false and alleged allegations of abuse and neglect. found no support of abuse abut still don't have them and fighting them to get my girl back.
kelly

North Windham, CT

#38 Mar 29, 2014
CT DCF is a bunch of BULLIES and LIARS they are turning my life and sons life upside down my "so called INVESTIGATOR" threaten my every chance he got so I would Comply and it was under duress I have no criminal history until recently my 1st DUI went to make a complaint about threatening phone call because I am a victim of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE and the police made fun of me. So I left and made a complaint. So now in retaliation I have DCF in our life. The "investigator" never should have been on my case do to the fact he worked with my ex-husband who abused me and my son. The investigator would say things to me that my ex-husband said about me which are lies and I caught the investigator in many lies too now mind you my ex- husband is in jail for many charges so why is this investigator even bringing him up!!!!!!! BIG CONFLICT OF INTEREST!!!!! I even did a hair follicle test which is unconstitutional because of his threats
then I get a letter in the mail for Educational Neglect which is being appealed now a social worker calls me out of the blue to do home visits weekly and tells me "THE INVESTIGATOR" is bring me to Juvenile Court for educational neglect and today I get a NEW letter DCF and this"INVESTIGATOR" is doing a Neglect Petition now because they have nothing else to go on its a WITCH HUNT because of my ex-husband. I really need some feedback on this from anyone. YES I do have an attny. THANK YOU
NEVER GIVE UP

Warrenville, IL

#39 Apr 28, 2014
To All of you - God bless your struggle!
I met CorruptCT a few years ago and they are great people!
I am still fighting for my son and I am an out-of-state dad. I was forced to work with a terrible DCF SW- Eileen Geary. They belittle you for everything as a first time father. I had a second child and there were no requirements when we left the hospital. No operating manual, no score card, no penalty for being wrong. They offered assistance IF you asked and provided a small bit of immediate help, but no where near the complete help a person needs.
DCF in any state makes the assumption that if you are in there offices, no matter what the circumstances, then you MUST be wrong or bad.
Do what you are told to do to the best of your ability.
If you encounter a problem, ask to speak with the supervisor.
If you are not satisfied, contact the ombudsman's office.
Nothing stops you from writing the Commissioner, write them.
Contact the FBI
Get endorsements from everyone you know.
If you need an attorney- consult one or use your companies EAP or scour the internet for advice.
Use the 211 system for help.
You need a shelter, or help to get off a substance- DO IT. Never give up your child for a man, woman, drug or addiction.
If you had a past and they only keep using it against you, FIGHT back by documenting the obstacles you overcame.
Swallow your pride. When you look in the mirror, do you see what they see or do you see a better person. Show them who you are.
If you are wrong, and DID what they said you did but you are sorry and want your children back: then there is nothing under God that you should not be willing to do for them.
If DCF says do therapy, ask them for it.
If they say, get into a program, do it.
If they tell you are wrong, ask them how to it do it correctly.
Don't let them take you out of your childs life without giving everything you have. God bless you all!!
Call

Maywood, IL

#40 Apr 29, 2014
Harlem Justice wrote:
The clerk intercepted my letter to the judge on my case and the email I sent. My attorney sent me an email telling me I couldn't write the judge. But since the lawyers and DCF have been postponing court for six months what other recourse did I have? They've had my grandbaby since March 2013 and they're not trying to give him back.
Who do we complain to when DCF holds onto our children and refuse to give them back?
Call the Advocacy Office.
Just Do It

Maywood, IL

#41 Apr 29, 2014
NEVER GIVE UP wrote:
To All of you - God bless your struggle!
I met CorruptCT a few years ago and they are great people!
I am still fighting for my son and I am an out-of-state dad. I was forced to work with a terrible DCF SW- Eileen Geary. They belittle you for everything as a first time father. I had a second child and there were no requirements when we left the hospital. No operating manual, no score card, no penalty for being wrong. They offered assistance IF you asked and provided a small bit of immediate help, but no where near the complete help a person needs.
DCF in any state makes the assumption that if you are in there offices, no matter what the circumstances, then you MUST be wrong or bad.
Do what you are told to do to the best of your ability.
If you encounter a problem, ask to speak with the supervisor.
If you are not satisfied, contact the ombudsman's office.
Nothing stops you from writing the Commissioner, write them.
Contact the FBI
Get endorsements from everyone you know.
If you need an attorney- consult one or use your companies EAP or scour the internet for advice.
Use the 211 system for help.
You need a shelter, or help to get off a substance- DO IT. Never give up your child for a man, woman, drug or addiction.
If you had a past and they only keep using it against you, FIGHT back by documenting the obstacles you overcame.
Swallow your pride. When you look in the mirror, do you see what they see or do you see a better person. Show them who you are.
If you are wrong, and DID what they said you did but you are sorry and want your children back: then there is nothing under God that you should not be willing to do for them.
If DCF says do therapy, ask them for it.
If they say, get into a program, do it.
If they tell you are wrong, ask them how to it do it correctly.
Don't let them take you out of your childs life without giving everything you have. God bless you all!!
It all comes down to documentation and efforts.
Document all Parenting Classes attended.
Submit All certificates earned through your Public Defender in court,
document all attended Parent/Cild visits,
any missed visits and reasons why,
attend case reviews,
complete all recommended services in your service plan.

“KARMA always gets you”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#42 May 12, 2014
NEVER GIVE UP wrote:
To All of you - God bless your struggle!
I met CorruptCT a few years ago and they are great people!
I am still fighting for my son and I am an out-of-state dad. I was forced to work with a terrible DCF SW- Eileen Geary. They belittle you for everything as a first time father. I had a second child and there were no requirements when we left the hospital. No operating manual, no score card, no penalty for being wrong. They offered assistance IF you asked and provided a small bit of immediate help, but no where near the complete help a person needs.
DCF in any state makes the assumption that if you are in there offices, no matter what the circumstances, then you MUST be wrong or bad.
Do what you are told to do to the best of your ability.
If you encounter a problem, ask to speak with the supervisor.
If you are not satisfied, contact the ombudsman's office.
Nothing stops you from writing the Commissioner, write them.
Contact the FBI
Get endorsements from everyone you know.
If you need an attorney- consult one or use your companies EAP or scour the internet for advice.
Use the 211 system for help.
You need a shelter, or help to get off a substance- DO IT. Never give up your child for a man, woman, drug or addiction.
If you had a past and they only keep using it against you, FIGHT back by documenting the obstacles you overcame.
Swallow your pride. When you look in the mirror, do you see what they see or do you see a better person. Show them who you are.
If you are wrong, and DID what they said you did but you are sorry and want your children back: then there is nothing under God that you should not be willing to do for them.
If DCF says do therapy, ask them for it.
If they say, get into a program, do it.
If they tell you are wrong, ask them how to it do it correctly.
Don't let them take you out of your childs life without giving everything you have. God bless you all!!
I agree with some of your post but when the investigator knows that there is a conflict of interest he should remove himself I caught my investigator in so many lies!!!! I am a victim of domestic violence and this investigator worked with my ex that is now in jail and would verbatim say things my ex would say to me HELLO a guy in prison for DV and Narcotics you come after me and turn my life upside down because he got played by my EX and now I find out my EX who is in JAIL started all this shit The system is corrupt and harassing and don't care who they hurt or lives they try and ruin their all bad don't trust any of them It's the power of the pen and they can write anything they want especially when it's not true so they look good I will fight them to the end no matter what it takes

“KARMA always gets you”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#43 May 26, 2014
Kathy wrote:
Can a dcf worker tell someone else that your family had a case file?
A friend of my 21 yr old daughter I have never even met and has a dcf case of her own was told that my family has a case history... Is that legal?
That is totally illegal!!!!!! I'm putting up with BS too and DCF is CORRUPT DON'T SIGN ANYTHING

“KARMA always gets you”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#44 May 26, 2014
To anyone in southeastern ct norwich new london etc watch out for DCF Investigator MICHAEL RISKE he is a BULLY, LIAR, FORGES paperwork,
THREATENS PARENTS abuses his so called power thinks he is a cop
listens more to CONVICTS who beat up women and children. PLEASE PASS HIS NAME ON ANYWHERE I am going to make sure he is exposed and FIRED he is nothing but a PUNK and tries to SCARE anyone he can YOU will feel so DIRTY after seeing and talking to him
child less mother

New Britain, CT

#45 May 28, 2014
Ct spokesman wrote:
<quoted text> I been trying to find away to sue dcf for 2 years now but I cant find the right lawyer who is whilling to fight dcf I got a long horrible story on how my kids got takin away for no reason and what happen while they were in there custody I wish I knew someone I could talk to in person from ur organization because this a long story u dont wanna miss!!!!! Please if there is anyone I can contact to talk to I will love to tell my story and be part of the movement!!!!
I also intend to sue DCF. AND the borderline personality social workers in their PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL capacities.

I can't -or have t yet found a lawyer despite the whole obvious organized crime thing dcf does. My case is a slam dunk for any lawyer with a tiny pair of balls even. But in CT no one upholds the law. I went to the police for help and was told "we can't step on DCF toes...they've been known to go after our kids"

How defeating is that? How sad? The pain is only soothed by thoughts of EXPOSING THE FOR WHAT THEY ARE: THUGS & CRIMINALS

they protected my babies ffom...a decent life
Ct in justice at g mail
I'm always available for a class action or expose
Cathy wohllebe

Cheshire, CT

#46 Aug 13, 2014
I think they sucks. and I hv been sober. for 9. months,been in prgrams doing everything I'm supposed to do they let ne see my son 1hr a week. bs its not. right they r evil and there day will come
mothers love

Philadelphia, PA

#47 Aug 20, 2014
We all should go down to the supreme court building in downtown Miami and protest against dcf workers and the judges as well .II have a open case that I been fighting since October 2013. I have 5 kids and was removed from me because they say he was abused by his father and that I failed to protect. So not true my son has atopic eczema. I feel like the judge is full of s*** and the state as well . My trial wasn't a fair trial things got really personal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min John Galt 1,418,163
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr no love lost 20,494
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Susanm 311,610
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 hr TRD 70,940
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr Into The Night 61,023
News SEA CLIFF: Paramedic arrested on child harm cha... (Jun '08) Aug 21 Greg 55
News Gay Marriage (Mar '09) Aug 20 newsb 482

Newington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newington Mortgages