Electric heat Cromwell hills

Electric heat Cromwell hills

Posted in the Newington Forum

Tommy T

Branford, CT

#1 Jul 21, 2014
My wife and I are looking at buying a condo at Cromwell hills. We both like the place and can afford it. Condo was built in 70's is about 1376 square feet, old windows and electric hot water and baseboard heat. We have both heard horror stories about this kind of heat being very expensive and we won't have money to upgrade right way. The stories we have heard are through friends of friends and we were wondering if anybody had any experience with this type of heating or someplace on the net where we can find more info on what we could expect in cost. Thanks for any help.
Mslmike

Southington, CT

#2 Jul 3, 2015
Just be thankful that you don't have oil heat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,582,690
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 53 min Freedomofexpression 316,359
News Developer Resubmits Plan In Wethersfield (Jun '08) Sun Warning 44
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sun Agents of Corruption 63,946
News While Somers writes, her representatives work Sat Lori Hopkins-Cava... 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 19 Leftovers 21,051
News Boulder, Colo., police regain lead role in JonB... (Feb '09) Aug 16 Tex- 1,668

Newington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newington Mortgages