Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311489 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#296124 May 15, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not being small at all, Rose
That may be what he meant, but its not what he said.
Humans and gorillas have common ancestors ?
I think that is what he has said in the past or someone has.
And something about proto apes and MAN

Personally I believe God created man in His image..

But we have had this discussion a lot on this forum.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#296125 May 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither. There was a whole discussion about it, after I mentioned being a Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist and Doula. Big Sky speculated that I performed abortions, because he said a Doula is a midwife, and some midwives can do so.
I pointed out not only that Doulas perform NON-MEDICAL tasks, and are not the same as midwives, but that I am a Massage Doula, not a regular Doula.
Knut and Pray just lies all the time.
Ahh ok . I just had a vague memory of something like that.
I took a bad fall..elevator was off by six inches..anyway hurt back and hip..have a great docs office. Pain management..ultrasound and massage..they help a lot.:)

Now if I was rich..I'd have one twice a week at home ..lol
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#296126 May 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just got home, popped on for a minute, and saw THIS!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
Whoda thunk it??
Knutbar promoting teaching children how to masturbate so they wont give in to temptations? LOLOLO!!!
Oh my gosh your stupid, your mind is in the gutter and I pity any child close to you and your daughter. Didn't you teach your child to respect herself? I doubt it, since drug addicts never respect themselves. I bet your daughter never learned what confidence is.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#296127 May 15, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh ok . I just had a vague memory of something like that.
I took a bad fall..elevator was off by six inches..anyway hurt back and hip..have a great docs office. Pain management..ultrasound and massage..they help a lot.:)
Now if I was rich..I'd have one twice a week at home ..lol
Me too :)

Yes, there are many injuries that both massage and the ultrasound can help. I fell and had a frozen shoulder, and they both helped. In fact, I bought a portable ultrasound to keep at home.
rosesz

Ashburn, VA

#296128 May 15, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too :)
Yes, there are many injuries that both massage and the ultrasound can help. I fell and had a frozen shoulder, and they both helped. In fact, I bought a portable ultrasound to keep at home.
Lol a few years ago I bought this stimulus thing from the tv..wasn't bad. But kind of wore out quickly:(
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#296129 May 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be wrong, but hey I give you credit for using the word theory.
Ocean dwelling thingys are found all over the earth, even on mountains -sounds like a flood theory to me.
You chose to put your faith in ever changing theories. I put mine, in a Non changing God.
Sorry but creationism has yet to bring any testable theory to the table. You can jump up and down like the whiny brat you are, nut facts remain your enemy.
Spooner

Canton, MS

#296130 May 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but creationism has yet to bring any testable theory to the table. You can jump up and down like the whiny brat you are, nut facts remain your enemy.
You must be a proto-gorilla, cutie.
Gtown71

United States

#296131 May 15, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my gosh your stupid, your mind is in the gutter and I pity any child close to you and your daughter. Didn't you teach your child to respect herself? I doubt it, since drug addicts never respect themselves. I bet your daughter never learned what confidence is.
Yes, their minds are always bent toward the gutter. Did you notice how some interpeted it when I talked about how someone knows when something as Big as God comes into something as small as "man?"

I pray they haven't been given over to a reprobate mind, and I'll continue to hold out hope for all of them.
Gtown71

United States

#296133 May 15, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans tells us, that we are without excuse, that the creation alone is enough to know there must be a creator.

I find evolution way harder to swallow then creation, even when I didn't believe in God, I still didn't buy the evolution theory.

What's really amazing is how we evolved to the point, that there was a need for male and females to continue mankind.

One would think we would only need one or the other, and just continue evolving.

Again, why plan "create " build anything? Given enough TIME would things just not appear much better than anything we create?

Notice after the flood "man" started dying sooner and sooner? After we lost our water canopy, between us and the sun.

Us and the earth is going down, not getting better and bigger.

Not to mention all the prophecy on wars alone, you would think we would have evolved to be much better, and have less sin, but it just gets worse and worse.

If one was to come back from the dead that just died 100 years ago, they would die of a heart attack, becouse of sooo many "bad " changes.

You imply by your name alone that YOU are CERTAIN Jesus is not God.

Even though I and many many many many many many many others say He is, so that alone tells me, you go with the "facts" that "fit" YOUR lifestyle.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296134 May 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, and I do pray for them. Some just do as taught. Some have either had an abortion, or someone they love has had one, and they hate to swallow their pride and admit they are wrong. Then there is the other group, who just seems to have a reprobate mind, and truly give off the impression that only they and their loved ones should be given a right to live, but all others are able to be killed for more room for them.
You're right, it is sick.
I'm thankful for Gods salvation, becouse I used to think just like them (:(
G, I agree. Most women who abort go in denial as a coping mechanism. The reality is too painful. Years later when they've finally come to trrms and NEED to heal the truth always comes out. Many repeat aborters have admitted to being against a second third ..abortion but feel that they can't give keep that one if they aborted the other while STILL in the same scenerio situation in life. Then there are those who end up pregnant not long after their abortion and insist on keeping that one.

I've seen and heard much. Sad stories. The peaceful, sane endings are those who FINALLY got off the merry go round and sought healing and forgiveness( and that at first was PAINFUL) to go on to live a better life.

Most on here (as you can tell by heir daily/yearly presence here) are angry and frustrated. What NORMAL person lives on an abortion forum conversing with people they call"useless and idiots and morons"?. Abortion is legal yrt EVERY aking hour..year after year is spent on here. Sad existences.

They need to fill their voids with Gods true love.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296135 May 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>An offspring is born. A fetus isn't born. You know nothing. You are completely ignorant, but I will give you the best of care when you need it. God Bless You, dingbat:-D
Your offspring was killed because you didnt want him or her. Your other offspring is living and in his 30's.

BOTH were part you, part your husband. All the DNA belonged to your child..offspring...fetus...not you. A new creation. A new unique life was created and began to develop inside of you. The process of a NEW life. That of your offspring.

I pray that one day you will get off your denial roller coaster and finally heal Elise. Only your creator can forgive and heal you.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#296136 May 15, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"...i will give you the best of care..." lol
Isn't that just the saddest claim? I feel bad for her. She is trying so hard to prove that she cares for others. She paid to have her own childs developing life aborted. I mean....seriously now.

She needs real healing and forgiveness that girl. THEN one day she might be that caring, loving nurse thst she wants to be. I feel that she has a real need to give back and that's a great start. I don't mean that sarcastically either. Nursing is truly a noble profession.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#296137 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Your offspring was killed because you didnt want him or her. Your other offspring is living and in his 30's.
BOTH were part you, part your husband. All the DNA belonged to your child..offspring...fetus...not you. A new creation. A new unique life was created and began to develop inside of you. The process of a NEW life. That of your offspring.
I pray that one day you will get off your denial roller coaster and finally heal Elise. Only your creator can forgive and heal you.
lol, wow, I'm flattered and somewhat creeped out at your keen interest in my life. I mentioned my pregnancies years ago and not again. Very odd that you held on to that, my friend. I'm doing quite well, thanks. I hope you find some happiness, someday... and a life, razzmatazz /sasssylicious /sassyJM/razz/knit and pray, etc.

#ewwgottashowernow

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#296138 May 15, 2013
We didn't evolve like or from gorillas, is what it says. Sorry you're illiterate.
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are, sunshine.^^^^
Now tell me you didn't say we evolved from
gorillas, genius.
Evolve like gorillas or from gorillas ? Your words, not mine.
Now call me more names, big boy, and make yourself look even more ignorant.

Indianapolis

#296139 May 15, 2013
Why do morons like yu seek to argue evolution when you're too goddamn lazy to even read what it means. Humans and apes have common ancestors and evolved along separate paths.
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not being small at all, Rose
That may be what he meant, but its not what he said.
Humans and gorillas have common ancestors ?

Indianapolis

#296140 May 15, 2013
Those of us who are comfortable with language and sex tend to play with both. You're the one who thinks sex=gutter.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, their minds are always bent toward the gutter. Did you notice how some interpeted it when I talked about how someone knows when something as Big as God comes into something as small as "man?"
I pray they haven't been given over to a reprobate mind, and I'll continue to hold out hope for all of them.

Indianapolis

#296141 May 15, 2013
You realize that NOTHING you said has anything to do with evolutionary theory, right?

Ther is no evidence that people used to live for centuries OR that there was a "water canopy".
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans tells us, that we are without excuse, that the creation alone is enough to know there must be a creator.
I find evolution way harder to swallow then creation, even when I didn't believe in God, I still didn't buy the evolution theory.
What's really amazing is how we evolved to the point, that there was a need for male and females to continue mankind.
One would think we would only need one or the other, and just continue evolving.
Again, why plan "create " build anything? Given enough TIME would things just not appear much better than anything we create?
Notice after the flood "man" started dying sooner and sooner? After we lost our water canopy, between us and the sun.
Us and the earth is going down, not getting better and bigger.
Not to mention all the prophecy on wars alone, you would think we would have evolved to be much better, and have less sin, but it just gets worse and worse.
If one was to come back from the dead that just died 100 years ago, they would die of a heart attack, becouse of sooo many "bad " changes.
You imply by your name alone that YOU are CERTAIN Jesus is not God.
Even though I and many many many many many many many others say He is, so that alone tells me, you go with the "facts" that "fit" YOUR lifestyle.

Indianapolis

#296142 May 15, 2013
You're here as much as anyone else, you sanctimonious hypocrite.

Your silly psychoanalysis of women you've never met is insane.
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>G, I agree. Most women who abort go in denial as a coping mechanism. The reality is too painful. Years later when they've finally come to trrms and NEED to heal the truth always comes out. Many repeat aborters have admitted to being against a second third ..abortion but feel that they can't give keep that one if they aborted the other while STILL in the same scenerio situation in life. Then there are those who end up pregnant not long after their abortion and insist on keeping that one.
I've seen and heard much. Sad stories. The peaceful, sane endings are those who FINALLY got off the merry go round and sought healing and forgiveness( and that at first was PAINFUL) to go on to live a better life.
Most on here (as you can tell by heir daily/yearly presence here) are angry and frustrated. What NORMAL person lives on an abortion forum conversing with people they call"useless and idiots and morons"?. Abortion is legal yrt EVERY aking hour..year after year is spent on here. Sad existences.
They need to fill their voids with Gods true love.

Indianapolis

#296143 May 15, 2013
She got pregnant and got un-pregnant. That's her choice.

I can see how you rabid christers get upset over this, since your entire religion is based on the forced impregnation of a minor. Imagine if mary did the responsible thing and aborted?
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Your offspring was killed because you didnt want him or her. Your other offspring is living and in his 30's.

Indianapolis

#296144 May 15, 2013
She's obviously a much more caring person than you could ever be. She has no reason to be forgiven for anything. You, on the other hand, have much to answer for.
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't that just the saddest claim? I feel bad for her. She is trying so hard to prove that she cares for others. She paid to have her own childs developing life aborted. I mean....seriously now.
She needs real healing and forgiveness that girl. THEN one day she might be that caring, loving nurse thst she wants to be. I feel that she has a real need to give back and that's a great start. I don't mean that sarcastically either. Nursing is truly a noble profession.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 40 min Obama is a joke 1,403,949
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr dGo mnaDed lyoH r... 60,658
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr NotInPotatoQuality 20,387
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 hr TRD 70,827
"OX" cover band from the 70s. (Oct '10) 16 hr Babs 15
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sun TWP 72,037
PZC meeting on firearms store Jul 21 Dogmother 2

Newington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newington Mortgages