Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311147 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#286109 Feb 23, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't partial birth abortions extreme? Some on the left don't think so.
PBA's have been illegal for many years now. Move on already.

Location hidden

#286110 Feb 23, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo-Man-Spew: "Since I just saw Ladi, I know it ain't her."
How's Ariel Richards, dear?
'

She's good. I'll send her your regards.

Location hidden

#286111 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Since they are illegal, how do you save a woman's life now?
Why is it safer to stick scissors into the brain of a half born baby?
You're VERY stupid Inkstain.

Location hidden

#286112 Feb 23, 2013
Guppy wrote:
When I jump all over catholics - No Relativism doesn't say a word. When I kid about the jews, he's all over me. Wonder what that means?
That he's as big a troll as you are.

Location hidden

#286113 Feb 23, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals for the most part want a nanny state. Liberals for the most part want to keep spending/"investing" money we don't have. Liberals for the most part want cradle to grave government control.
Complete crap to all the above.

Location hidden

#286114 Feb 23, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
What else would pro-choice mean? A woman can either choose to have a baby or abort it. Not much room for interpretation.
Wow. You're VERY foolish.

Pro-choice means being for a woman's right to make her own decisions regarding her medical choices. NOthing more, nothing less. Stop with the hyperbolic bullshit already.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#286115 Feb 23, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
What doctors?
Whaddayamean "what doctors"?. The one that you called a murderer for killing a woman during her abortion.

Women die during abortions. Gosnells victims aren't the only ones who have died while having their baby aborted.

Are they all murderers too? Or just Gosnell ( in your opinion).?.

Let's not forget that these women had hired Gosnell to kill thsir child and their deaths werena result of that.Nobody forced them there.

Location hidden

#286116 Feb 23, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>

Governor Cuomo of New York recently stated he is going to push for all abortions to be legal at any stage of development.
Show us where he's saying this. Specifically, I want to see where he says he willing to "push for ALL abortions to be legal at any stage of development".

Oh wait. YOu can't. He never said any such thing.

Your kind are such lying sacks of shit.

Location hidden

#286117 Feb 23, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I'll change it to pro-supporting abortions.
No, that's a lie as well. But then you seem fine with deliberately lying to suit your agenda.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#286118 Feb 23, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I know, Gosnell performed illegal abortions, murdered infants, and murdered at least one woman.
Tiller did none of the above.
Prove it. How do you know what he did behind closed doors. You're very naive and gullible. He was hired to kill.

Location hidden

#286119 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well which is it. Are partial birth abortions legal or not?
Funny, none of those poor babies photographed at Gosnell's looked like they had hydrocephalus. Tiller's form letters didn't mention hydrocephalus either.
You're a moron Inkstain.

Gosnell is in jail for murder. He will stay there. Tiller, when ANY charges were leveled by idiots like you that went fishing, was cleared.

Gosnell was a murderer and a drug dealer. You are an idiot. You're much more like Tiller than you want to think.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#286120 Feb 23, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull.
Why does the truth bother you?

Location hidden

#286121 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to say 'pro supporting the woman to choose to kill her own fetus' if she wants to. Because that is what tey do.
Yup. At the end of the day , that's EXACTLY the fact. And FK you if you dont like it. YOU are meaningless and ALWAYS will be.

Location hidden

#286122 Feb 23, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the unborn get a choice?
Are you REALLY this stupid?

Location hidden

#286123 Feb 23, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
You're splitting hairs again. Don't think we can split this one any thinner.
Apparently you're too much of a coward to answer the question.

STO asked " "What makes the zef conceived due to rape different than a zef conceived due to consensual sex? "
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#286124 Feb 23, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Pro-choice means we support her RIGHT to make her OWN choice.
And adoption is not a reproductive choice, it's a parenting choice. It has nothing to do with a pregnancy.
I don't support her making her own choices when it involves killing. That makes me anti choice regarding abortion. You do support that choice if that is what she chooses it.

Why are you so afraid to admit that?

Adoption has nothing to do with pregnancy? Huh? Fyi I can be carrying my baby for the soul purpose of adopting that child to a couple that can't conceive. Or perhaps I find out that Im pregnant and immediately decide that I have no other choice but to adopt that child out.

Location hidden

#286125 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't. The natural instinct is to live not have your mother kill you.
ZEFS dont have 'natural instincts" you idiot.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#286126 Feb 23, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does the truth bother you?
You haven't told the truth.

Location hidden

#286127 Feb 23, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Pro choice means that you support a womans choice to keep her baby alive,kill it or adopt out.
Anti-choice means that you don't want her having a choice to do one of those thing(killing).
Which are you? Pro choice or anti choice?
Oh lookie, the OTHER idiot heard from.

No Skanky, you're wrong as usual.

Pro-choice means we're FOR WOMEN MAKING THEIR OWN MEDICAL CHOICES. It doesn't MATTER what the choice is.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#286128 Feb 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
For being homosexual?
When did I say priests should go to prison for being gay?

They should go to prison for breaking the law. Do you agree that raping little boys is against the law? You seem to have this weird affection for priests. Wonder why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,382,824
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 30 min Ronald 20,286
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Into The Night 59,465
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) 21 hr Ken Burke 135
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 hr Ize Found 70,598
News West Hartford Seniors Win Gold At State Table T... Mon Coolstory 1
News Shots Fired After Bank Robbery, Police Chase In... (Mar '08) Mon JoeBakRotsInHell 87
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newington Mortgages