Scientists say they have proved climate change is real, now mus...

Full story: Hartford Courant

Scientists studying the changing nature of the Earth's climate say they have completed one crucial task - proving beyond a doubt that global warming is real.
Comments
7,501 - 7,520 of 7,946 Comments Last updated Aug 14, 2013

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, PHD. Would you define "weather" and "climate" and how that differs from Wallop10's contentions?
I predict PennyHD will mindlessly repeat both are "scientific science fiction". LOL
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
I predict PennyHD will mindlessly repeat both are "scientific science fiction". LOL
Your diagnosis is correct for a prognosis as well.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, PHD. Would you define "weather" and "climate" and how that differs from Wallop10's contentions?
WALLOP10 aka WALLOPED AGIAN AND AGAIN is sciencetific sceince fiction. One is time and money the other is money and time.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Your diagnosis is correct for a prognosis as well.
So you the Commander TROLL continues to answer directly or indirectly. You keep the topix forums entertained and free at that.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mindless much like the BS you post daily. See your walloped again and again.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>WALLOP10 aka WALLOPED AGIAN AND AGAIN is sciencetific sceince fiction. One is time and money the other is money and time.
A bit early to be tippling the ethanol, PHD.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit early to be tippling the ethanol, PHD.
Well than put the stuff down and get youself a good shot of scotch.

Since: Aug 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
Correction:
I predict PennyHD will mindlessly repeat both are "scientiphic sceince phiction".
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:
I predict PennyHD will mindlessly repeat both are "scientiphic sceince phiction".
In addition, you think topix does not know what you publish. Attacks on me will not delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you never heard the old saying, "Too cold to snow".
EE: I see you are using the PC term of climate change instead of global warming why?
TS: It was climatologists who recommended switching the term to climate change decades ago: Because it was known warming in the atmosphere could hold more water vapor which could form into stronger cloud masses that create powerful rain AND snow weather systems in local regions.
Scientists also know the decline of the ice in the Arctic, has changed the pattern of the Westerlies so that Arctic air reaches further south, in causing cold weather events.
So again, you **proudly** display your gross ignorance between climate and local weather.
Wow!! You sure see things that I never posted. I commented on the recent blizzrad and said nothing about climate change, etc. You have delusions, pal. Weather is fickle, and it is proven such, since the very beginning of the planet earth. Cycle changes and changing patterns are part of weather. Like how a full moon or other weather disturbances can make some humans act strange, such as in you case. Lunar, lunatic, etc. all appropriate weather related words that may be applied to you.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! You sure see things that I never posted. I commented on the recent blizzrad and said nothing about climate change, etc. You have delusions, pal. Weather is fickle, and it is proven such, since the very beginning of the planet earth. Cycle changes and changing patterns are part of weather. Like how a full moon or other weather disturbances can make some humans act strange, such as in you case. Lunar, lunatic, etc. all appropriate weather related words that may be applied to you.
See why its the walloped agian and again.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
It all looks like beyond you.

Don't worry about the science that you don't know. Let the government decide for you.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

phud fetid feces face fiend wrote:
In addition, you think.....
........ that "phud fetid feces face fiend" can't think, & additionally never could & never will.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get a reply?
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

small ugly town wrote:
I could care less about what caued(sic) this current storm, only I posted it as it is a current event.
You posted on a climate change forum, as if snow & cold disprove AGW. You got called on your idiocy, I told you the mechanism for the snow that was AGW derived, & now you're in a (snow) flurry of an upset.

You are a silly goose.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted on a climate change forum, as if snow & cold disprove AGW. You got called on your idiocy, I told you the mechanism for the snow that was AGW derived, & now you're in a (snow) flurry of an upset.
You are a silly goose.
In addition, you think topix does not know what you publish. Attacks on me will not delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get a reply?
See you finally let that last brain cell die. You can't comprehend a simple reply. See you are spaced out spacedoutblues.
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a silly goose.
But you are mistaken, water-on-the-brain, I do not post on such forums. You may post untruths, and I really do not give a sht.
Your brain fluids are obviously reaching high tide in your lunar thoughts, space monkey.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

The "pinheadlitesout" suffered a head injury from that terrible car crash it boasted about and refuses to get a check up from the neck up it desperately needs.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

I have a theory even conservatives are ashamed of PennyHD's posts, and vote her down.

Keep up the lunacy, girl -- as I know you will!
LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Newington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••