terry mitchell had a stroke?

Posted in the Newhall Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WONDERING

Franklin, NY

#1 Dec 9, 2008
Iheard he had a stroke and in real bad shape does anyone have any info on this?
country angel

Reston, VA

#2 Dec 10, 2008
Just talked to him on the 'phone and he did not have stroke;he had a pinched nerve in his neck.He is perfectly fine.Thank ya'll very much.
well that sucks

Franklin, NY

#3 Dec 11, 2008
that is just sucks really bad cause i sure wished he had, had one!!! he is a very dirty and mean man.... all he deserves is to be in pain the rest of his life...
man oh man

Princeton, WV

#4 Dec 11, 2008
Be careful what you say for it may happen to you. We never know what is going to happen to us before we leave this world.If he is as bad as you say then the good Lord will take care of him.
ROAD WARRIOR

Bryans Road, MD

#5 Dec 11, 2008
man oh man wrote:
Be careful what you say for it may happen to you. We never know what is going to happen to us before we leave this world.If he is as bad as you say then the good Lord will take care of him.
EXACTLY.
wondering

Rupert, WV

#6 Dec 30, 2008
well he is that bad and then some!!!! he is a low life piece of shit that deserves to die a slow painful death..... his whole family is nothing but trash, with the exception of a very few..... he is the scum of the earth!!!!!
FuNnY

Bryans Road, MD

#7 Dec 30, 2008
wondering wrote:
well he is that bad and then some!!!! he is a low life piece of shit that deserves to die a slow painful death..... his whole family is nothing but trash, with the exception of a very few..... he is the scum of the earth!!!!!
WhAt'S hE dOnE?
jessie1982

Raven, VA

#8 Feb 6, 2009
FuNnY wrote:
<quoted text>WhAt'S hE dOnE?
yeah what has he done???
Victoria

Napier, WV

#9 Apr 24, 2009
jessie1982 wrote:
<quoted text> yeah what has he done???
he didnt do anything. he just stays at home trading his horses and minds his biz. he is a good man. i have known him for a very long time! he is honest as well.
be forreal

Bryans Road, MD

#10 May 3, 2009
you must be one of the girls he is screwing because if he is so damn honest how come his house is in brandies name so he doesnt get in trouble with the social security board real honest and yes i no for a fact
cute

Reston, VA

#11 May 8, 2009
be forreal wrote:
you must be one of the girls he is screwing because if he is so damn honest how come his house is in brandies name so he doesnt get in trouble with the social security board real honest and yes i no for a fact
well heres the way i see it.it aint none of your dam# business what he does.he has always been good to me and no for the record ia int screwing him.yall are all just pissed cause he's a nice person and probably wouldnt give you a good deal on something he had that you wanted for nothing.
Truth

Reston, VA

#12 Jun 27, 2009
I heard Angie Pruitt tried to kiss him and he had a stroke! I would have a stroke or shoot myself if that ugly bitch tried to kiss me.
me in a tree

Reston, VA

#13 Jun 29, 2009
Truth wrote:
I heard Angie Pruitt tried to kiss him and he had a stroke! I would have a stroke or shoot myself if that ugly bitch tried to kiss me.
oh that is just sad
yea really

United States

#14 Jul 2, 2009
i know for a FACT that he has messed with angie, for a long long time just ask him mom and sisters and brothers... and he still is messing with her, i really think she could do alot better than that nasty skanky woman beater
Friday

Reston, VA

#15 Jul 2, 2009
I wouldn't ask his mom anything. Talk about a piece of trash. She and Angie should go together. They would make a good couple.
Victoria

Bryans Road, MD

#16 Jul 14, 2009
be forreal wrote:
you must be one of the girls he is screwing because if he is so damn honest how come his house is in brandies name so he doesnt get in trouble with the social security board real honest and yes i no for a fact
u talkin bout me screwing him?? im 16! lol. shows what u know dont it? i tend to date people around my age!
holl

Princeton, WV

#17 Feb 9, 2010
well that sucks wrote:
that is just sucks really bad cause i sure wished he had, had one!!! he is a very dirty and mean man.... all he deserves is to be in pain the rest of his life...
yall need to keep your dam mouth shut about terry hes a good guy he has been there for my dad when no one else would so leave him alone
holl

Princeton, WV

#18 Feb 9, 2010
wondering wrote:
well he is that bad and then some!!!! he is a low life piece of shit that deserves to die a slow painful death..... his whole family is nothing but trash, with the exception of a very few..... he is the scum of the earth!!!!!
yall need to keep your mouth shut
BT and done it

Rupert, WV

#19 Aug 17, 2010
I know for a fact that all mitchells are peices of shit. They are all skanks. Red was the only true and really good Mitchell. All the girls are nasty whores, but they got it honest. Kim, Kathy and Sonia all put out like it was halloween. They are all fat and nasty I truely no. Its like being with a bunch of nasty, hairy hogs. There mom tried to give it to anybody she could but no one wanted the nasty stuff. The girls went the same route. They are all nasty. They have enough hair under there arms to make a wig and flies wont blow there underware.
i remember

Reston, VA

#20 Oct 12, 2010
a guy from school really sweet i believe hes a mitchell goes by mike...theres a lot of mitchell's i know and all are very kind sweet nothing ever i heard bad of them so you all need to back off! the ones that are downing them mitchell's are ok in my book...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newhall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word assocation (Sep '07) 1 hr Weepy 16,015
what is Hershberger Syndrome? (Apr '10) Feb 23 Jbob845 22
rip Feb 22 gone 1
Moving to McDowell County Feb 20 PLAIN TRUTH 19
water off @ elbert Feb 18 Johnny 2
drugs in mcdowell (May '13) Feb 18 Vet 32
Remembering Nell (Oct '13) Nov '14 Nells friend 2
Newhall Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Newhall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST