Orange County Choppers' HQ faces fore...

Orange County Choppers' HQ faces foreclosure

There are 75 comments on the Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record story from Nov 18, 2010, titled Orange County Choppers' HQ faces foreclosure. In it, Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record reports that:

The lender that financed Orange County Choppers' new headquarters in the Town of Newburgh has filed a foreclosure action against the builder of custom motorcycles, alleging that it missed its July mortgage payments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Recordonline.com - The Times Herald-Record.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Evel K

AOL

#67 Feb 8, 2011
TerryJo wrote:
All the rules have changed in the last couple of months. Lending banks are now being held accountable for the trap they set, borrowing money they didn't themselves have, while using loose and illegal practices in the process. The massive lawsuit against Wells Fargo / Wachovia, Indymac / OneWest bank, Citibank, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, GMAC..........can actually, not only put a stop to your foreclosure, but also pause your house payments with no loss to you..........
https://sites.google.com/site/sueyourlenderno...
What did you think you stumbled onto something great. That was on helocs and robo loans. The famous produce the note and other technics delay and when the foreclure market settles in after those that did remods which are the next wave coming they will get to you but the scam remod guys were telling to give them the mortgage payment and going late 90 days and kept the money . The home owner could have dont it. The way you deal with the bank is to do produce the note - then when at the end do cash for keys or short sale and move on .Commerical lending is different and for horsehead to value co at zero was the kiss of death as the bank will not recast loan and should accelerate and sieze assets when inventory is high and claim all intellecual property and trademars and copyright to send into recievership and offer jr a deal to take over and reassign loan with garrantees executed and at 50cents on the dollar will work for the banks.
Pope

United States

#68 Feb 9, 2011
We heard the ratings were dropping so the producers(who would be on unemployment) fabricated the whole SR/JR saga.......entertainment, got 2 luv it!!!!!!!!!!See ya, going to watch AC!
Evel K

AOL

#69 Feb 10, 2011
Pope wrote:
We heard the ratings were dropping so the producers(who would be on unemployment) fabricated the whole SR/JR saga.......entertainment, got 2 luv it!!!!!!!!!!See ya, going to watch AC!
Think a good plot is to have Cody banging seniors old head Beth. Paybacks a bitch
Ricky Brown Noser

AOL

#70 Feb 16, 2011
Pauly- Sorry I talked crap on you . Can you hire me ,I promise to be a good ass kisser like I was for your Dad. Just dont let Mickey hug me as he grabs my azz every time
Evel K

AOL

#71 Feb 18, 2011
Ricky Brown Noser wrote:
Pauly- Sorry I talked crap on you . Can you hire me ,I promise to be a good ass kisser like I was for your Dad. Just dont let Mickey hug me as he grabs my azz every time
Make that widow licker take a shower ,He reminds me of Bill Murray from Caddy Shack
Rockhard

Benicia, CA

#72 May 2, 2011
Their production bikes suck. And what happened to their Arab/Dubai dealership? Sounded kinda crackpot to me. Just saying
Evel K

Redondo Beach, CA

#73 May 2, 2011
Rob wrote:
Actually Mopar nut you are incorrect. That is something you do with your home mortgage. I am in real estate and banks will not do anything unless your property has positive value above the loan amount. Especially with this market down turn, banks do not want to renegotiate terms on properties that have lost value. Most banks wont even consider a loan adjustment or return even a phone call until you are 3-4 months behind your payments. The difference of 7 % on 11 million and to renegotiate terms to market value of about 4.5 % on 7 million are over a million dollars in loses to the bank over the life of the loan. Unless they think you will default on your loan they will not budge. Economics and Finance 101.
You know crap he may have done a spreader and bottom line is that if Jr had a decent attorney as a shareholder can do a action to take controll and correct. The bank can accellerate and in NYS seek a defeicency judgement as attach the home which was I am sure part of the PG. If you have no clue dont post . Stick to open houses and cold calling and making you 2 1/2% commish on upstate homes selling for 10-20k. Funny on show tonight with the Danny spin as he set up Jr and Danny on the Turner suit and acts as if they have no need to be pissed.
eat me raw

Chicago, IL

#74 May 3, 2011
Renzo wrote:
Yes Senior was hard on his son, but the bottom line is always respect your parents, a lesson the sons have not learned
Oh rescept pops dumps ma for a breast implanted hooker
jimbo

Broadbeach, Australia

#75 May 15, 2011
Renzo wrote:
Yes Senior was hard on his son, but the bottom line is always respect your parents, a lesson the sons have not learned

Thats bullshit Renzo the oldman is a senile prick who fired his sons an dis owned them. he doesnt deserve their respect
Farty Odors

Cleburne, TX

#76 Aug 28, 2011
Doo doo nuggets.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#77 Aug 29, 2011
Cant stat anything all depends on what they are doing. It is something that is worth necessary and required.
rita

United States

#78 Sep 5, 2011
It has to be a joke Paul Sr is not broke. http://tenbuxs.com
Stephen

AOL

#79 Sep 19, 2011
Wow!Don't know how anybody could say that Pauly doesn't have talent as a builder or designer.He has inspired a lot of people to do things they wouldn't have thought possible including myself.Him and Jessy both.
jetcopterpilot

Seal Beach, CA

#80 Oct 11, 2011
I find it funny that the Drama Continues at OCC, but it seems the son's are quite happy in their respective lives now, away from the Drug laden Father/Bully lack of father figure... Paul Senior has yet to learn the simple lesson... Lead By example. It has all become nothing but a trailer trash Soap opera at this point. Kudos to Pauly, and Mikey getting the heck out of Dodge while the gettin' was good. Funny how their Brother did the same many years before. My guess is that Pauly and Mikey were hoping that Senior might change... That he might somehow lose his giant ego, and drug induced Stubborness.. Well every kid hopes something like that about a parent... I am glad to see PJD doing well, and time will tell about Mikey The Artist... I like the new Bikes that PJD is producing. They are truly well thought out, and very clean in design, Instead of the Mass produced Crap that OCC has been trying to push off on people! If it wasn't for Rick, Mike and Jason...!!!
Mr-c

Newport Pagnell, UK

#81 Dec 22, 2011
It doesn't matter if occ is broke. Every body in the tv series is making money. If pjd doesn't make any customer bikes? If occ shuts down? It all doesn't matter does it. As all of them are getting enough money to retire when the show stops Making bikes is just a bonus to them. End off .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thurway traffic stop leads to drug charges Upda... Jun 23 internet troll 1
Does anyone know Keith Brulatour? Jun 18 Inquiringminds 1
Newburgh in the 50s and 60s (Jan '10) Jun 12 Kim Burns 17
News Child-sex abuse victim says Brooklyn Jewish gro... Jun 12 The Foo 3
North Miller st? Is this one of newburghs worst st (Oct '06) Jun 2 Phillip 304
News Man indicted for fatal shooting of Cuomo aide C... Jun 2 bozo 1
News Rebuilding black-Jewish relations? (Feb '09) May '16 Wakeup 102
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages