Thieves beat teen, steal Cap'n Crunch...

Thieves beat teen, steal Cap'n Crunch cereal

There are 4 comments on the www.recordonline.com story from Mar 24, 2009, titled Thieves beat teen, steal Cap'n Crunch cereal. In it, www.recordonline.com reports that:

About 15 young men surrounded a Newburgh teen on the street, beat him and ran off with his box of Cap'n Crunch, according to a police report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.recordonline.com.

rocco

Gorham, ME

#1 Mar 24, 2009
Newburgh has inbred muggers for years, they like to slice on Fri and Sat , St lukes is the repository

“Tech Geek”

Since: Oct 08

Newburgh NY

#2 Mar 25, 2009
I find this article to be funny on so many different levels. Capt'n Crunch? HAHAHAHAHAHA It's good cereal but dayumn!!!
unknow

AOL

#3 Mar 30, 2009
i grew up in newburgh, born and raised the streets were not so great then, but now its crazy glad I left 9yrs ago. Why beat a boy over some damn cereal, now you know the burgh is bad...

“Tech Geek”

Since: Oct 08

Newburgh NY

#4 Apr 1, 2009
unknow wrote:
i grew up in newburgh, born and raised the streets were not so great then, but now its crazy glad I left 9yrs ago. Why beat a boy over some damn cereal, now you know the burgh is bad...
HAHA yep. I live in the town and avoid the city as much as possible. Too bad, it has the potential to be a beautiful city. That's what happens when you let corrupt administrations fester for so long...would take a miracle for that city to recover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Beacon, NY (Aug '10) Aug 25 jorge 9
News Newburgh man injured in latest south-side shoot... Aug 22 Stelle Blifford 1
News FVR inspires West Point's young Pinoy cadets Aug 20 Brainiac of Beaco... 2
News Fairview's future to be explored (Apr '06) Aug 20 Norbert of Norview 2
News Beacon company seeks expansion help from IDA (Aug '09) Aug 20 Brainiac of Beaco... 2
News Date Place in Beacon, NY? (Aug '09) Aug 20 Norbert of Norview 2
Beautiful Newburgh Bay Aug 19 lady t 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages