Rocco J. Innello -Tuesday, August 14,...

Rocco J. Innello -Tuesday, August 14, 2012

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Commercial story from Aug 14, 2012, titled Rocco J. Innello -Tuesday, August 14, 2012. In it, The Daily Commercial reports that:

Mr. Rocco J. Innello, age 87, of Sumterville, Florida, died August 9, 2012 in Lecanto, FL.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Commercial.

Jeremy cooper

Roanoke, VA

#1 Aug 20, 2012
I am sorry to hear about your loss. It is very hard to cope with the death of a loved one. Some words of comfort that was shared with me were found at John 5:28,29 which quotes, "Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment." I hope these words brought some comfort to you. Your family is in my prayers.

If you have any questions or would like some more comforting thoughts, please email me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone Else Unhappy With Toll Brothers? Aug 28 White Rabbit 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Beacon, NY (Aug '10) Aug 25 jorge 9
News Newburgh man injured in latest south-side shoot... Aug 22 Stelle Blifford 1
News FVR inspires West Point's young Pinoy cadets Aug 20 Brainiac of Beaco... 2
News Fairview's future to be explored (Apr '06) Aug 20 Norbert of Norview 2
News Beacon company seeks expansion help from IDA (Aug '09) Aug 20 Brainiac of Beaco... 2
News Date Place in Beacon, NY? (Aug '09) Aug 20 Norbert of Norview 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages