Any one know her
that 1 girl

United States

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Love her to death
HaHa SkAnK

Kent, OH

#3 Feb 15, 2013
shes a nasty bitch that got a deatbeat baby dad that is strung out on drugs but she still lets her kids go with him even though he gets drink and messed up on pills when he has them just so she can party with her nasty fat sister in law that has 4 kids and is preg with her 5th which she is just going to end up getting them taken away by cps again they all might as well sign their children over so they will all have a chance at a fair life. that whole family is messed up in the head.
Nikita langston

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Hey haha skank I wont lose my kids bitch kinda hard since my case been closed an wats it to u if im pregnant I know u wasnt there u act like u take care of my kids an my sisters kids u dont know shit haha haters will always hate lol anyway tina is a hard workn mom an a good mom at that love u tina
HaHa SkAnK

Kent, OH

#5 Feb 15, 2013
haha honey you think your case is closed well it wont be for long best believe cps about to be knocking at both of your doors and let your oh so working hard sis in law know that your both nasty as hell. and you probably dont know who you baby dad is you let everyone run through you. and ms kristina haha this chick is a meth head. so go on somewhere with shes a hard working mom yeah maybe in the dreams you have.
mrs floyd

Tucker, GA

#6 Feb 15, 2013
lol when ur on my level in life u aint got time to worry about children who hide behind a screen name lol when u aint scared go ahead and come at me on some real name ish ms skank have a nice day
HaHa SkAnK

Kent, OH

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Haha bitch you think im scared the name is caitlyn, what do you got to run that cum guzzler about now you aint about anything you all talk homegirl you aint got hands. learn to take better care of your kids and stop messing with every man in the ville wouldnt it be nice to let your husband know what you been doing. you dont take care of your kids the goverment does i dont see you or your baby daddy doing shit. now what want some big girl. ill come to you. show you how bitch made you really are.
mrs floyd

Burlington, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Lol this must be one of Justin's pathetic ex's hahaha I work a full time job I'm a store manager idiot LOL my kids are very well takin care of go back to being the lame u r
Makinnley89

Kent, OH

#9 Feb 15, 2013
I dont know why everyone feels the need to put people down for i hate this website only reason im on here is because someone wants to bring my fiance's name in shit. He is a good father to his kids and takes care of them same as for their mother i dont know her personaly but i know of her by what justin tells me and she seems like a good person so leave the girl alone she is a hard working mom providing a good life for her kids. stop bashing her. smh...grow up its obvious yoou dont have a life to be on here talking all this trash about someone..grow up and keep your nose where it belongs.your probably just hating cause she got something you want,hop off hoe.
HaHa SkAnK

Kent, OH

#10 Feb 15, 2013
makinnley89 you must be one dumb hoe as well your with one of the villes nastiest dudes run and run now before he gets your pregnant and leaves you thats my advice for you. unless of course your just as nasty as him which im sure you are and im sure you aint doing nothing with your life strung out on meth like he always is. and as far as you mrs floyd you better be changing your last name cause your hubby gonna hear about all this hoe shit you been doing and working a real job haha i seen you standing out on fares ave the other night and my homegirl said you done blew her dude for a bag... thats just nasty oh and she is coming for you so id watch your back. and thats my advice to you and oh when you hear that knock monday morning at your door its cps just go ahead and get the kids ready now.
Nikita langston

United States

#11 Feb 16, 2013
Haha damn this must be a crazy ex of justins its the same one shes a hater cuz her baby died u shouldnt been popen pills an drinkn dumb bitch caitlyn if thats really ur name...no one has time for a lil girl like u to hide be hide a screen.when u wanna put on ur big girl panties then ill be more then gladly to slap u to wake u up from the dream u haven thinkn ur whooping any one of us haha ive never lost a fight an tina hasnt either so grow up then let is know ok baby killer
Nikita langston

United States

#12 Feb 16, 2013
Just wanna point out snitches get stiches....ratters get bagged..hope u never go to jail or run into the wrong person ull die for being a snitch hater..
Tray92

United States

#13 Feb 16, 2013
Just want to say to "haha skank".. Sounds like you picked a great screen name as I have no doubt you are a skank.. With that being said... You have no idea what you are talking about and I'm going to set the record straight.. First of all... Tina works a full time job and so does Damien.. They BOUGHT their first home last week.. The kids are happy and healthy and well taken care of.. You can call and threaten with CPS all you want you piece of shit but it isn't going to do you ANY good.. As a matter of fact I hope you do.. That way you can make a fool out of yourself even more than you already are.. Cause Tina, Damien, AND Justin are all clean and I know that for a FACT! How I know is none of your business... And as for their kids.. They have a LOT of people who love them very much and they are good kids and those same people who love them will protect them and they will also stand up for their parents so go ahead and hide behind that screen name you spineless whore! It's probably the safest place for you! And everyone is probably right.. You probably are one of Justin's Ex's.... Well.. I can't really call you an ex cause he doesn't claim most of the girls he fucks... Most of them are nothing more than a piece of ass to him and he throws them away like the trash they are when he is done with them.. That definitely sounds like you.. And if you are really dumb enough to cut him down for being a "whore" then go ahead.. But the truth is.. He is a guy and ALL guys will screw you and toss you aside when he is done with you if your the kind of slut that lets him!! But if you where worth having then he would have stuck around.. But you aren't.. Your just a two bit skank with nothing better t do than get on here and dog his ex wife.. Boy you must really be jealous of her to spend so much of your time obsessing over what she is doing..it must really make you mad that Justin.. The guy you say is suck a whore.. Married and had two kids with her .. But screwed you and tossed you to the curb like yesterday's trash lmao!! Haha now that's funny!!... And Tina must be better than you cause she has managed to get two men to love and marry her.. What have you had??? Hahahha... Grow up you worthless no good for nothing two bit skank whore!! And stop obsessing over what you can never be and what you can never have! Maybe if you put as much time and effort into being a productive member of society as you do worrying about everybody else.. Then maybe someday.. With a shower and a prescription of antibiotics somebody might want more from you than the occasional piece of nasty ass you have to offer!!
Nikita langston

United States

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Tray92 wrote:
Just want to say to "haha skank".. Sounds like you picked a great screen name as I have no doubt you are a skank.. With that being said... You have no idea what IOU are talking about and I'm going to set the record straight.. First of all... Tina works a full time job and so does Damien.. They BOUGHT their first home last week.. The kids are happy and healthy and well taken care of.. You can call and threaten with CPS all you want you piece of shit but it isn't going to do you ANY good.. As a matter of fact I hope you do.. That way you can make a fool out of yourself even more than you already are.. Cause Tina, Damien, AND Justin are all clean and I know that for a FACT! How I know is none of your business... And as for their kids.. They have a LOT of people who love them very much and they are good kids and those same people who love them will protect them and they will also stand up for their parents so go ahead and hide behind that screen name you spineless whore! It's probably the safest place for you! And everyone is probably right.. You probably are one of Justin's Ex's.... Well.. I can't really call you an ex cause he doesn't claim most of the girls he fucks... Most of them are nothing more than a piece of ass to him and he throws them away like the trash they are when he is done with them.. That definitely sounds like you.. And if you are really dumb enough to cut him down for being a "whore" then go ahead.. But the truth is.. He is a guy and ALL guys will screw you and toss you aside when he is done with you if your the kind of slut that lets him!! But if you where worth having then he would have stuck around.. But you aren't.. Your just a two bit skank with nothing better t do than get on here and dog his ex wife.. Boy you must really be jealous of her to spend so much of your time obsessing over what she is doing..it must really make you mad that Justin.. The guy you say is suck a whore.. Married and had two kids with her .. But screwed you and tossed you to the curb like yesterday's trash lmao!! Haha now that's funny!!... And Tina must be better than you cause she has managed to get two men to love and marry her.. What have you had??? Hahahha... Grow up you worthless no good for nothing two bit skank whore!! And stop obsessing over what you can never be and what you can never have! Maybe if you put as much time and effort into being a productive member of society as you do worrying about everybody else.. Then maybe someday.. With a shower and a prescription of antibiotics somebody might want more from you than the occasional piece of nasty ass you have to offer!!
thank u amen to that
Caitlyn Lashley

Kent, OH

#15 Feb 16, 2013
first off to whom ever is acting like me if thats me your trying to be. step off and nikita and kristina ignore them. but i do want to point out something you said nikita about me being a baby killer cause i pop pills no honey thats not me you must have me confused with someone else. i have a beautiful 18 month old daughter aaliyah with justin. so please dont go mistaking me for some other chick that may have may not have gotten pregnant by justin and popped pills and lost a baby cause that is not me. just thought i should put that in there to clear up somethings. and also i know for a fact kristina and justin both take care of their kids so i dont know who they hell you are HAHA SKANK but you need to let you real name be know and stop going around using someone else to try and start drama and beef ok honey. thanks that is all.
mrs floyd

Tucker, GA

#16 Feb 16, 2013
hey caitlyn she was talking about caitlin wolfe who faked a pregnancy not u lol but thanks to all who had my back
Nikita langston

Springfield, OH

#17 Feb 16, 2013
Caitlyn Lashley wrote:
first off to whom ever is acting like me if thats me your trying to be. step off and nikita and kristina ignore them. but i do want to point out something you said nikita about me being a baby killer cause i pop pills no honey thats not me you must have me confused with someone else. i have a beautiful 18 month old daughter aaliyah with justin. so please dont go mistaking me for some other chick that may have may not have gotten pregnant by justin and popped pills and lost a baby cause that is not me. just thought i should put that in there to clear up somethings. and also i know for a fact kristina and justin both take care of their kids so i dont know who they hell you are HAHA SKANK but you need to let you real name be know and stop going around using someone else to try and start drama and beef ok honey. thanks that is all.
i was talking about caitlyn wolfe
Caitlyn Lashley

Kent, OH

#18 Feb 17, 2013
no problem ladies and kristina i know your a good mother justin has never talked down about you and you seem like a hard working chick keep it up ma them kids are gorgeous and nikita i dont know you but you must be one hell of a mother as well dont let no one talk down to you ladies. and im sure kaitlyn wolfe would be the one to do some dumb shit like that she is a stupid hoe she not only faked one pregnancy but about 3 shes good for nothing so let her keep hating we must all have something she wants. but you ladies have a wonderful day and keep doing what your doing be the best mommies you can be. let these haters hate. i just think sometimes its funny you find out things about yourself you didnt even know. got to love it.
Nikita langston

Springfield, OH

#19 Feb 17, 2013
Caitlyn Lashley wrote:
no problem ladies and kristina i know your a good mother justin has never talked down about you and you seem like a hard working chick keep it up ma them kids are gorgeous and nikita i dont know you but you must be one hell of a mother as well dont let no one talk down to you ladies. and im sure kaitlyn wolfe would be the one to do some dumb shit like that she is a stupid hoe she not only faked one pregnancy but about 3 shes good for nothing so let her keep hating we must all have something she wants. but you ladies have a wonderful day and keep doing what your doing be the best mommies you can be. let these haters hate. i just think sometimes its funny you find out things about yourself you didnt even know. got to love it.
thanks I am a good mom an a proud mom of 5 I love my haters they make me laugh its shows me that im doing somthing right u have a good day to ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jo jo too real jones 7 min Birdman 8
Truth about Methville 12 min Mistress K 66
To jon from terri axton 15 min Who cares 6
did chop house restaurant move? 9 hr right 3
To my old friend Dave Corwin of Newburgh.... 14 hr Mark 4
Brent Mckinney Oct 13 Where is he now 1
Amie Miller Oct 13 Truth be told 10

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance