Areal1

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Im a 25 yr old female, some say a very attractive female, i as wondering with all the games in relationships, in which ppl are left feeling played, should i go older, or not, 40+, some 40+, still look late 20's, and treat women right, due to their experiences, feed back plz?
It depends

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Areal1 wrote:
Im a 25 yr old female, some say a very attractive female, i as wondering with all the games in relationships, in which ppl are left feeling played, should i go older, or not, 40+, some 40+, still look late 20's, and treat women right, due to their experiences, feed back plz?
Do you plan on having children with an older man? He'll be 65-70 years old by the time your children become adults. There's no doubt that an older man will treat you better, but that's because he knows you could leave him for someone younger at any time. Another thing is, how would your or his family react to such a relationship? The last thing, is he financially sound? If he doesn't have a decent income at such an age he isn't worth your time at all.
asdfg

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

I'm with a younger guy and I have all the normal relationship issues. At times I'm frustrated because I can see the immaturity. Only at times, a little is normal. I've had older men pursue me and what immaturity issues were gone were replaced with jealousy, insecurity, and an unwanted father figure. They were 40+. anyone you date older is going to expect you to be on top of your game. Or what they think the top of your game should be. So if you don't like that sort of thing I'd avoid it. It's the trade off for the financial security and stabity they can bring to the relationship.
mid30sguy

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

One thing us guys lose as we get older is the jealousy thing. We typically stop running around also. Takes a while to learn that a happy home is way cooler than anything happening in the bar or club.
asdfg

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

He's right. The jealousy thing is usually only when there's a notable age difference. Like female in 20's and male 40's+. that or I attract or bring out those traits in the older guts I've talked to. I don't run around and I'm just me nothing overly special. So I'm guessing large age differences can breed jealousy in a relationship.
A Fan

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Set your standards high regardless of the individuals age.

Since: Jan 13

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Depends on what all you want in life. I am 24 and seeing a guy who is 52. Doesn't look his age or act it for the most part. Lol. It is very different dating older men but in a good way. But you have to keep in mind they are older and can't always keep up with us young ladies. Its give and take.
A Fan

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

winkwink12 wrote:
Depends on what all you want in life. I am 24 and seeing a guy who is 52. Doesn't look his age or act it for the most part. Lol. It is very different dating older men but in a good way. But you have to keep in mind they are older and can't always keep up with us young ladies. Its give and take.
i like your style!
Areal1

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

i actually learn from him, and we grow together constantly, its seems like ive always known him, and trust me, he never has to worry about losing me, cause he does everything very well, i mean everything!!! i'll take the trade off, of him being older, and not being a fool, wanting a younger woman, knowing how to satisfy her, than a young man, that leaves me at home wondering, if he'll be over, or what he's doing, how many other females he has, i would tell any female, to try it at least once, you might have a good man, right under your nose, and never know it!!!
winkwink12

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

A Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
i like your style!

I would pick an older man over one my age any day. They know how to treat a woman better. In more ways than one!
haha

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

winkwink12 wrote:
He prolly cant keep up with you cause he's worn out from keeping his wife happy- ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kier Pedersen &' Shelby Kirby 31 min swear 2
shelby kirby 31 min yes 19
Brittany o'keefe 48 min Hmmm 1
nude driving 1 hr sammi 7
2 girls at exotica tonight 9ish 1 hr taxpayer 4
brunette driving black mustang 1 hr wow 3
Evansville's Purge Aug.20th 2014 1 hr taxpayer 29

Search the Newburgh Forum:
•••
•••