mama mia

Greenfield, IN

#1 May 8, 2013
I am new to the area and in desperate need of dental work. Long story short, was in a bad situation for way too long. I am not asking or seeking a handout. My funds are limited until I am able to get a job. Are there dentists that take payments or reduced possibly? I am having trouble gaining employment, not to mention my self esteem is in the dumps. Thanks
carecredit

Newburgh, IN

#2 May 8, 2013
Contact David Hubert. His practice takes Care Credit. It is interest free for 2 years
hellno

United States

#3 May 8, 2013
call your local trustees office, google it, call one. they will be able to tell you what township you live in by your address. trustee office will give you that office number . trustee should be able to assist you from there. not to my knowledge, dentist simply do not take payments. payment due at time of service. good luck, if your having problems really bad, seek er.
trustees

Mooresville, IN

#4 May 9, 2013
They don't exactly do that sort of thing like they used to. I used care credit also. No interest if paid within 2 years.
lool

Tucker, GA

#5 May 10, 2013
Is there any Medicaid dentist for adults
hellno

Akron, OH

#6 May 10, 2013
lool wrote:
Is there any Medicaid dentist for adults
no, however if you qualify for traditional medicaid you will have dental coverage. good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ps4 for sell 2 min Hahaha 3
Brandi Lamar Wolfe 3 min yupitsme 8
Justice for Halee 8 min Just a curious pe... 7
Vivian Leighanne Hurt/Whitlock 8 min SpeakingTheTruth 30
Is toyota that bad? 13 min Haha 53
Rathgerber Murder 13 min Nuffin 1
S&S Show 18 min DUH 20

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance