2 Former Knox County Residents Arrested In Evansville For Child Neglect

There are 8 comments on the Hometown News Daily story from Mar 6, 2013, titled 2 Former Knox County Residents Arrested In Evansville For Child Neglect. In it, Hometown News Daily reports that:

Evansville Police arrest a Couple of former Knox County residents after allegedly leaving their children in an unattended car in Downtown Evansville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hometown News Daily.

becky

Columbus, IN

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Yeah ,there ya go ,Parent of the year matetial.
uas

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2013
becky wrote:
Yeah ,there ya go ,Parent of the year matetial.
why do the people harrassing and stalking that poor lady on fb keep misspelling stuff on here.were hearing stories all about it at work.shame on you all.
help out

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2013
I'm hearing the same stories a guytg has a group of people harrassing her he's telling lies about her.shame on you her kids are grown.I know her she's nothing like what you guys are saying.stalking is a crime she collecting evidence and anyone who's helping will go to jail with him and you all deserve it you've put her thru hell
becky

Columbus, IN

#4 Mar 7, 2013
THIS IS IN THE NEWS. IT IS A FACT. AND I AM NOT STALKING ANYONE ON FACEBOOK.THEY LEFT 3 KIDS, 3 AND UNDER IN A CAR ALONE. THEY ARE IN JAIL. WHAT DO YOU MEAN POOR WOMAN? YOU BOTH MUST BE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE. THIS JUST CAME OUT IN THE PAPER YESTERDAY
bobbie1234

Columbus, IN

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Evansville Police arrest a Couple of former Knox County residents after allegedly leaving their children in an unattended car in Downtown Evansville.

Around 9 AM Vincennes time, Evansville Police received word of a car being parked downtown with children unattended in the vehicle. When officers arrived, they found 3 children in the car, ranging from 3 years old down to 7 months.

A short time later, officers located the father, 21-year-old Chase Mattingly in the courthouse and mother, 22-year-old Cammie Sue Mattingly. Both are being charged with 3 counts of child neglect. They were both booked into the Vanderburgh County Jail.

All three children were taken into custody of Child Protective Services.

For those who didn't read and still tried to defend these losers.
bobbie1234

Columbus, IN

#6 Mar 7, 2013
help out wrote:
I'm hearing the same stories a guytg has a group of people harrassing her he's telling lies about her.shame on you her kids are grown.I know her she's nothing like what you guys are saying.stalking is a crime she collecting evidence and anyone who's helping will go to jail with him and you all deserve it you've put her thru hell
She is 23 how are her kids grown? Maybe you should get your facts straight. Shame on you for mouthing off to someone when you don't know what your talking about. Did you read the news story? Clearly not.
bobbie1234

Columbus, IN

#7 Mar 7, 2013
I'm sorry bad key stroke the worthless piece of dog dung is 22.
becky

Spencer, IN

#8 Mar 11, 2013
help out wrote:
What are you talking about? I was commenting on a news story. You don't know what your talking about it appears.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtney conger 29 min Mmhmm 5
Zach mccool 30 min Getsome 26
Berry Plastics full of smoke 32 min Sarcastic atheist 6
China at Bar Louie 32 min Daddy 4
kaitlyn will 34 min innocents fam 7
News Special Report: Tracking the Recycling 34 min Glas 2
Jacqueline chavis-Stanton 36 min My boots 6
More from around the web

Newburgh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE