2 Former Knox County Residents Arrested In Evansville For Child Neglect

Mar 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hometown News Daily

Evansville Police arrest a Couple of former Knox County residents after allegedly leaving their children in an unattended car in Downtown Evansville.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Mar 11, 2013
becky

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Yeah ,there ya go ,Parent of the year matetial.
uas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

becky wrote:
Yeah ,there ya go ,Parent of the year matetial.
why do the people harrassing and stalking that poor lady on fb keep misspelling stuff on here.were hearing stories all about it at work.shame on you all.
help out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I'm hearing the same stories a guytg has a group of people harrassing her he's telling lies about her.shame on you her kids are grown.I know her she's nothing like what you guys are saying.stalking is a crime she collecting evidence and anyone who's helping will go to jail with him and you all deserve it you've put her thru hell
becky

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

THIS IS IN THE NEWS. IT IS A FACT. AND I AM NOT STALKING ANYONE ON FACEBOOK.THEY LEFT 3 KIDS, 3 AND UNDER IN A CAR ALONE. THEY ARE IN JAIL. WHAT DO YOU MEAN POOR WOMAN? YOU BOTH MUST BE TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE. THIS JUST CAME OUT IN THE PAPER YESTERDAY
bobbie1234

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Evansville Police arrest a Couple of former Knox County residents after allegedly leaving their children in an unattended car in Downtown Evansville.

Around 9 AM Vincennes time, Evansville Police received word of a car being parked downtown with children unattended in the vehicle. When officers arrived, they found 3 children in the car, ranging from 3 years old down to 7 months.

A short time later, officers located the father, 21-year-old Chase Mattingly in the courthouse and mother, 22-year-old Cammie Sue Mattingly. Both are being charged with 3 counts of child neglect. They were both booked into the Vanderburgh County Jail.

All three children were taken into custody of Child Protective Services.

For those who didn't read and still tried to defend these losers.
bobbie1234

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

help out wrote:
I'm hearing the same stories a guytg has a group of people harrassing her he's telling lies about her.shame on you her kids are grown.I know her she's nothing like what you guys are saying.stalking is a crime she collecting evidence and anyone who's helping will go to jail with him and you all deserve it you've put her thru hell
She is 23 how are her kids grown? Maybe you should get your facts straight. Shame on you for mouthing off to someone when you don't know what your talking about. Did you read the news story? Clearly not.
bobbie1234

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I'm sorry bad key stroke the worthless piece of dog dung is 22.
becky

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

help out wrote:
What are you talking about? I was commenting on a news story. You don't know what your talking about it appears.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newburgh Discussions

Search the Newburgh Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stripper from pony named Star anyone??? 6 min wow 7
Daycare for 4 month old 23 min abc 4
i give herpes 37 min hey 4
joe weddle 40 min brandie 10
Sam deshields (Jul '13) Jul 30 BlackWidow 7
Sheri Horn meth head Jul 29 Anonymous 1
Alcoa hoes? Jul 29 smiley1978 2
•••
•••