ummm

Evansville, IN

#22 Jan 13, 2013
dirk digler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah all the fat ugly welfare one's you never see the brother's with a "dime" or milf on there arm!!
if you only knew...i know"PLENTY" and I mean plenty of white women who are married to white professional men who cheat with black men..so just because you dont see it doesn't mean it doesnt go on ....buddy
ching chong

United States

#23 Jan 13, 2013
Blk and white. women r old news Chinese Latino. That's what's up. And most of us white men love a Chinese women
get real

Duluth, GA

#25 Jan 14, 2013
Why do black men love white women? They love knockin our boots
whitebrotherhood

United States

#26 Jan 14, 2013
They love women big small white or black
nturtype

Evansville, IN

#27 Jan 14, 2013
Huh wrote:
Most whitegirls that date blacks r busted ugly anyways, i think its good tho cause it weeds out the white trash from the white race, which will make the white race so much superior in the future, it makes alot of sense if ya think about it, u never see responsible educated whites w/ blacks
You sound racist and pitiful.I am well educated,own a buissness and married to a black man.Dont be so quick to sterotype woman.And Im not busted in looks either!
whitebrotherhood

United States

#28 Jan 14, 2013
I'm sure you ugly. Don't flatter yourself. If u are not ugly I know for a fact your children are and I also know they don't look like you

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29 Jan 14, 2013
It's called personal preference. You like what you like. Why can't people just leave the shit alone?
Lol

Evansville, IN

#31 Jan 14, 2013
whitebrotherhood wrote:
I'm sure you ugly. Don't flatter yourself. If u are not ugly I know for a fact your children are and I also know they don't look like you
you sound dumb
Perry

Hawkins, TX

#32 Jan 22, 2013
They like us because we got big dicks lol
Bob

United States

#33 Jan 22, 2013
Gimme dat white booty
OnceYaGoBlack

Haubstadt, IN

#34 Jan 22, 2013
I'm a white woman that is married to a black man with 3 gorgeous sons. All you racist pieces of shit should be lined up and shot in the head.
Bob

United States

#35 Jan 22, 2013
OnceYaGoBlack wrote:
I'm a white woman that is married to a black man with 3 gorgeous sons. All you racist pieces of shit should be lined up and shot in the head.
. That's just rude it's ok you like the Alabama black snake
whitectrash

Duluth, GA

#36 Jan 24, 2013
They only want a brorher just to say they got a blk man..white girls have nothing on us sistas. A blk man will use and abuse white girls..
.but they marry and live their life with us...hehe..
I never understood why white girls dont like white boys?? Hmmmmm mayb penis is smaller....
JKL

United States

#37 Jan 24, 2013
Having a white woman is a status symbol in the black community.White women don't like black guys but its better than nothing.
Terd mouths

Newburgh, IN

#38 Jan 24, 2013
Once ya go black we don't want you back.he'll they go black cause white guys don't want them.all the girls with blacky are fat with sum stupid ghetto slang.its awesome that black dudes will put it anywhere there's a hole.keep them bitches.can say this tho.i have never met a black homie who's breath didn't smell like straight ass.guess they clean it before huh
Daddies girl

Evansville, IN

#39 Jan 24, 2013
kristi wrote:
I have never been attracted to a black man. That thought makes me nauseous.
Hey what's that I hear? Your daddy said come home. He wants to lay back down with you. Your on a lot of post hating in people. Go back to your backward ass farm were you came from.
Gods Grace

New York, NY

#40 Jan 24, 2013
Y'all all need Jesus!
fools

Evansville, IN

#41 Jan 24, 2013
i wanna puke when i see an attractive white girl with some thugged out black guy. why degrade yourself like that? 95% of those black dudes are never going to amount to shit.
Really

Evansville, IN

#42 Jan 24, 2013
Then look the other way and mind your own business. It is no concern of yours unless that women was your wife and you have kids with her. Then you can be concerned with the person she is dating. But only if it involves the safety and well being of those children. That's goes for black or white. Let people be happy or unhappy, whichever they chose in life to be. If it isn't putting you in harms way mind your own business. To many people worried about what someone else is doing.
Universal

Belize City, Belize

#43 Feb 7, 2013
Black people say that they need their kids to be of better hair and prettier complexion. Black hair is too expensive to maintain. Moreover, black women are so upstart and hard to control. They can make a life with a woman outside of their race better, especially at the rate that cost of living is going up. They want a woman that has everything and is willing to work for them.

BUT MY OPINION, PEOPLE NEED TO REALIZE THAT THIS LIFE IS VERY SHORT AND THE ETERNAL LIFE IS FOREVER. IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, THEN YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THERE IS A HELL; AND THERE YOU WILL FIND ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE OF ALL ORIGIN.

IF PEOPLE IN THIS UNIVERSE CAN GET THAT VERY SIMPLE CONCEPT, IT WOULD SAVE A WHOLE LOT OF UNNECESSARY PROBLEMS AND STUPIDITY. THIS IS WHY THE WOLD IS GOING BACK WAY!

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE! BY THE SWET OF THEY FOREHEAD THOU SHALT EAT BREAD AND LOVE THY ENEMY LIKE YOURSELF. LOVE YOU ALL MY FRIENDS. ENJOY LIFE WHILE YOU BREATHE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reece.. 9 min forknight 6
Gamer Girls 11 min help er 6
Short dancer w/fake boobs at Boogie nights (Mar '14) 23 min Tom Cat 17
Alcoa Testing Process 24 min WantToKnow 1
Frank Davis, Nathan robertson 1 hr datbytch 12
older ladies (Feb '14) 1 hr captain hook 2
how important is it to a guy? 1 hr honest 26
•••
•••

Newburgh Jobs