why do white woman love black men?

why do white woman love black men?

Posted in the Newburgh Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
truth
#1 Sep 7, 2012
why is it that white woman love black men? if they are so bad, like the way white men say.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 7, 2012
Bad genes.
truth
#3 Sep 7, 2012
whats bad about them?
Haha

Ashburn, VA

#4 Sep 7, 2012
truth wrote:
why is it that white woman love black men? if they are so bad, like the way white men say.
.. Really? Who cares!!?we are equal !
blah

United States

#5 Sep 7, 2012
they are trying to get back at daddy so they start banging black dudes that sell crack and their life goes right down the toilet. This country is screwed
NawHoe

United States

#6 Sep 7, 2012
Or is it that ur black men want us?? Ask ur kind....psshhh i can already c y..smh
ghaa

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 7, 2012
Um. Could it be attraction? I'm white n I'm only attracted to black guys. I'm not racist, I've just never been attracted to white men or any other race. Every body has their "what they like" in a person. Its like some ppl only date skinny or fat ppl. You got white dudes that only date black females. You don't ever see someone trying to talk crap about white dudes n black girls but you always see white n blacks talking about white females n black guys. Its 2012, everybody mixed with something these days. Get over it, be thankful you got say so in who you want to be with.
Joe Biden

Evansville, IN

#8 Sep 7, 2012
The Republicans are trying to put you back in chains.
Jame

Dublin, Ireland

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Because they use them like slaves in the house since black men go crazy any time he sees white ass or skin am black from Africa but I find this girls attractive and I respect them just to test what they have they am amazin
truth

Saltillo, MS

#10 Jan 12, 2013
You sound racist as sht
Huh

Tucker, GA

#11 Jan 12, 2013
Most whitegirls that date blacks r busted ugly anyways, i think its good tho cause it weeds out the white trash from the white race, which will make the white race so much superior in the future, it makes alot of sense if ya think about it, u never see responsible educated whites w/ blacks
kristi

Tucker, GA

#12 Jan 12, 2013
I have never been attracted to a black man. That thought makes me nauseous.
MyOpinion

Evansville, IN

#13 Jan 12, 2013
I have never found myself "attracted" enough to a black man to sleep with or date one, but I don't see what the big deal is... Who cares why white women date black men or why white men date black women. Worry about who you date not who everyone else dates. People kill me!!
ummm

Florence, KY

#14 Jan 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
Most whitegirls that date blacks r busted ugly anyways, i think its good tho cause it weeds out the white trash from the white race, which will make the white race so much superior in the future, it makes alot of sense if ya think about it, u never see responsible educated whites w/ blacks

before the world ends the white race will be absolutely obsolete. mixed races are everywhere and the few of the white race that doesn't mix will be so small you'll make up maybe 10% of the population
BigbAlldaddy

Evansville, IN

#15 Jan 12, 2013
They wanna get treated like crap and get a dig ol bick when they need it...
thisNthat

Tucker, GA

#16 Jan 13, 2013
Huh wrote:
Damn ur bf or husband must have left u for a white girl lol hahaha hater
thisisbetter

Kent, OH

#17 Jan 13, 2013
blah wrote:
they are trying to get back at daddy so they start banging black dudes that sell crack and their life goes right down the toilet. This country is screwed
They could bring home the neighborhood methhead, but I guess it's ok as long as he's white? Maybe she can join him and her teeth could all rot out and she could look like a walking skeleton.
Huh

United States

#18 Jan 13, 2013
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
before the world ends the white race will be absolutely obsolete. mixed races are everywhere and the few of the white race that doesn't mix will be so small you'll make up maybe 10% of the population
that 10% runs everything!
dirk digler

New Albany, IN

#19 Jan 13, 2013
truth wrote:
Yeah all the fat ugly welfare one's you never see the brother's with a "dime" or milf on there arm!!
pleasestop

Kent, OH

#21 Jan 13, 2013
dirk digler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah all the fat ugly welfare one's you never see the brother's with a "dime" or milf on there arm!!
Please I see plenty of hot, decent, working women with black men. Why not live free if the gov't is just passing it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
olivia alldrede 7 min lol 1
I'm over it... 11 min bignasty 9
Alicat backpage 16 min Stiffey 1
anyone remember ? 17 min Feel likeabusines... 4
OMG... my wife cheated on me... HELP 17 min Shutthefckup 4
Shoes on powerlines 20 min Bebop 7
Sidney Mullis 24 min Yeah 15

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance