My sorry p.o.s husband
so tired of it

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2013
For the last 10 year's my husband hasn't cared about nothing but himself and doesnt really carry his end of our marriage as a man! I see my friends husbands have nice things and do it on there on with no help like a man should not saying when times are hard accepting help is bad but he's never gotten a vehicle on his on its always though some dump buy here pay here and we never can keep up the payments and it goes back! Our last FOUR vehicles has been from my grandparents never his family,he talks about doing things different and getting ahead but never does and rather worry about other stupid stuff than getting our priorities straight! So tired of this cycle any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks. Please no negativity
so tired of it

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2013
We have no kids so it shouldnt be that hard and we both work! We stay with my parents at the present time so some how we can fix this. I just don't know who to talk to
proud momma

Florence, KY

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Sit him down tell him how u feel if he loves u like he says he does then he change or at least make a effort but if he's not making u happy then u need to leave but u guys did take a vow for better or worse so try to work it out try marriage counseling good luck
so tired of it

United States

#4 Feb 6, 2013
proud momma wrote:
Sit him down tell him how u feel if he loves u like he says he does then he change or at least make a effort but if he's not making u happy then u need to leave but u guys did take a vow for better or worse so try to work it out try marriage counseling good luck
I've tried that but it never works. Just don't know what to do
proud momma

Florence, KY

#5 Feb 6, 2013
If u tried talking to him nd it didn't work try the counseling nd if that didn't work either then u need to figure out wats best for u and wats gonna take u far in life nd it sounds like that ain't him it might have to come down to u guys breaking up or taking a brake
wow

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2013
The name of your topic says a lot.... I hope you don't talk to him like that. Why would he want to do anything for someone who talks about him that way.
so tired of it

United States

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Believe me there are other words I have in mind but I'm doing him a favor by this mild one thank you :)
Bottom line

Kent, OH

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Your husband a bum that will never get on his feet!
wow

United States

#9 Feb 6, 2013
so tired of it wrote:
Believe me there are other words I have in mind but I'm doing him a favor by this mild one thank you :)
then you deserve it. I would never talk to my husband like that. Someone tells you your a p.o.s. for so long and you start to believe it. How would you like to ve talked to like that. Maybe if you gave him some positive words and do things a little different on your end things might change. It takes two. I'm sure he has a side to this story as well.
Denny

Chardon, OH

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Was he like this before you got hitched? I am sure he was not exactly what you wanted but you hoped you could change him like many girls think.
wow

Tucker, GA

#11 Feb 6, 2013
sounds meth related
Sally

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Just letting you know,your husband likes to play on both teams..if you know what I mean..check it out,it will explain a lot of things
the grinder

Tucker, GA

#13 Feb 6, 2013
I never understand why people stay in a unhappy marriage especially when they have no kids. A marriage is a partnership that has to be worked on from both ends. But if that fails and you've done all you can then its time to cut ties. With no kids and you're unhappy and don't think things will change then at least you made the effort. But will have no permanent ties to him. But I also agree if you're calling him a p.o.s. then maybe you're at fault just as much. If you look at married couples that have been together for 50 plus years and ask them how they did it. I guarantee you their answer won't be that they called each pieces of shit. Just saying.
Im here

Evansville, IN

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Sounds like you need a good man that has his shit straight and can give you great sex without anything in return

Since: Jan 13

Tucker, GA

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Move out take care of yourself and be done with it. Simple.
just wondering

Evansville, IN

#16 Feb 6, 2013
have a few questions to ask u may be able to help e-mail me at dbtaz66@gmail,com
Respond

United States

#17 Feb 6, 2013
I don't know how old he is but you said 10 yrs of marriage he should have grown up some in those 10 yrs and if he hasn't then he probably never will. I have similar problems with my husband being irresponsible with money but none of our things ever get taken cause I take control and pay for those things first we just end up broke because of it. I feel your pain with that problem believe me but if you don't have children and you both work and things still aren't getting paid you guys both might be a bit financially irresponsible. If you are tired of it and think its mostly him then get out while there are no children involved because I have 3 and it makes it 10 times worse. Just saying
Doctor Phil Not

Evansville, IN

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Sounds like you both deserve one another. You should go out together to celebrate your 10 years of misery. Maybe you could both get drunk and beat the hell out of one another.

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Doctor Phil Not wrote:
Sounds like you both deserve one another. You should go out together to celebrate your 10 years of misery. Maybe you could both get drunk and beat the hell out of one another.
lol lol stupid is a stupid does. Why cant people just deal with problems and move on.
lol

Portage, MI

#20 Feb 7, 2013
Wow all I hear is blame blame blame. Your not home with kids. Why don't you do something about it? Its 2013,equal rights comes with equal responsibilitys. There are no more rolls in the house hold. Woman gave them up.. as far as your marriage goes. I belive its "til death do us part''.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mudsharks 3 min Knuck 12
Auto repair 3 min Gerher 6
never 4get u 5 min Mmmm 13
Top five knockout artist in ville (Jul '15) 6 min BJJ 51
B-Hale Brandon Hale (Sep '11) 11 hr sewso 12
jami nally 12 hr sewso 1
News Four Men Arrested in Warrick County for Child S... Sat Feedup 1

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance