question

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Why come the epd can't solve murders that don't involve white people: do they try? Kelly, Brian, brandon the watt guy.today..what's up with this?..simple assaults and robbery go unsolved...scared to live here they don't care
damn shame

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Sounds like Evansville needs a First 48 show in this small town.
js

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

question wrote:
Why come the epd can't solve murders that don't involve white people: do they try? Kelly, Brian, brandon the watt guy.today..what's up with this?..simple assaults and robbery go unsolved...scared to live here they don't care
if those people that had information would give it instead if being scared then maybe more crimes would be solved. Now I don't know about Kelly, Brian and Brandon but, the Watt murder just happened yesterday, Give the police a chance.
question

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

It's scarey..me and his dad are working class just workers trying to raise a child...but yeah...nobody is addressing the increase in murder or crime period
thesedays

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

damn shame wrote:
Sounds like Evansville needs a First 48 show in this small town.
never thought I would see the day..
thesedays

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

js wrote:
<quoted text>
if those people that had information would give it instead if being scared then maybe more crimes would be solved. Now I don't know about Kelly, Brian and Brandon but, the Watt murder just happened yesterday, Give the police a chance.
brandon was recent Kelly years ago almost ten and Brian was the beginning of the summer...no leads, media , efforts or mention. All that sweeping under the rug is causing s big lump
to the southsiders

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

It goes back even further
Elizabeth bannister
If they don't catch then red handed u can forget it
Terrible police work
rob

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Jai, Kelly, paw paw, Reggie, brian, Brandon, Rico so many more...They don't solve murders if people won't say what they know smh
cantsolve

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

The police cannot solve anything without eyewitnesses or evidence. No eyewitnesses and very little evidence leads nowhere. I don't believe in snitching, but shooting unarmed people is the worst next to killing a kid. People know right now who killed all these people, but they will not speak up. They think street cred will get them somewhere. I hope everyone who saw my friend get killed and the man who did it kicking him and pissing on him afterwards, has nightmares. How 300 people see the whole thing and the murderer is still walking the streets?
Lil sis

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Yeah EPD sucks. My cousins Rico Stewart was murdered almost 15 yrs ago and his big bro "Chunky" Michael Stewart about 19 yrs ago the police tried to say he killed himself. I DON'T BELIEVE THAT BS. I spoke to both my cousins hours before their untimely deaths & it doesn't add up. EPD step ur game up. These cases r cold & unsolved. We the family need ANSWERS! I LOVE U CHUNKY & RICO STEWART GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN. 600 block of Gum St. Across the street from ur grandparents house. For Life
wondering

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

ppl do call write but if they dont act on it the crimes will never get solve I feel like if ur not becky they will never give it a 100% and that goes back to been my uncle got murder in the 60s its a traveling thing
Captain SUPAMAN

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

all drug related murders..lol who cares
Patriot

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Imagine that. Some of the murders witnessed by dozens of people and they go unsolved. That's because you black folk choose to be too worthless to go to the police. That trip down to the police station may require you actually doing something with your day besides getting drunk, high, and committing crimes. So quit complaining about the police. It is your worthless asses that keeps these cases unsolved.
stupidityagain

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

There are alot of unsolved murders in every state. Black people are not the only silent ones. Maybe you should watch some First 48 and you will see. People are afraid to tell because the killer may get out and try to kill them or harrass them while they are still on the loose. I don't blame them. It's the judges I blame. Letting people out after only a few years to terrorize again. There are many offenders on the DOC website that have committed multiple felonies and are out roaming the streets. So why tell when you will have to deal with that person in say......14 yrs.
damien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

the people making smart comments are cowards, look at casey anthony they had all the evidence and she still walked away.. Yes minority's do commit crimes,but so do whites their quick to kill kids,or their parents, blowing houses up to get that high . Look at that man that killed that couple just to be doin it. Whites kill as a hobby , we all have our bad people in each race . Evansville is full of redneck small minded people
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

damien wrote:
the people making smart comments are cowards, look at casey anthony they had all the evidence and she still walked away.. Yes minority's do commit crimes,but so do whites their quick to kill kids,or their parents, blowing houses up to get that high . Look at that man that killed that couple just to be doin it. Whites kill as a hobby , we all have our bad people in each race . Evansville is full of redneck small minded people
Ever heard of the DC sniper? What color was he again?
damien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of the DC sniper? What color was he again?

is that all u got ... What about Damer , miss yates, bundy , manson , susan smith, herbert mullin , greenriver killer , gary hilton , gary ridgeway and so many more.
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

damien wrote:
<quoted text>is that all u got ... What about Damer , miss yates, bundy , manson , susan smith, herbert mullin , greenriver killer , gary hilton , gary ridgeway and so many more.
all I am saying is thst you got crazy random killers from the black race too.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

40 people watched Ray Fentress get his brains blown out. Not a one of them would admit to what they saw. I don't mean this as a racial issue. I am calling on all people of color to quit complaining and come forward. I am tired of reading about a murder every single week.
rob

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Are you talking about white peolpe? They are the people if color. U don't wanna make it a race issue but you're calling black people worthless and drunks?? Seems like its the whites who are always on here bashing races so whose really worthless. We could go back and forth all day but it still doesn't slove the problem. And fyi I'm tired of watching headline news and seeing another white person shooting up public places and killing their kids

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newburgh Discussions

Search the Newburgh Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
lacey claymier 5 min ABC 17
Berry plastics 3rd shift 8 min Ready 1
sara best daycare 11 min Curious 10
Bo Rushing that went to North High School (Mar '13) 14 min wtf 74
kyle moore 15 min lol 6
what happened to von gutter? 32 min quit it 8
Berry plastics clash of clans 44 min clash 4
•••
•••