Ryan Todd is a Manwhore

Posted in the Newburgh Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BeWarned

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Just want to let everyone out there know, if a guy named Ryan Todd tries talking to you or anything he is a manwhore who will use you and give you some things you don't want or that could even ruin your life! Be warned! He's a student up in Terre Haute, but comes to Evansville on occasion. Dirty Frat boy!
Dimediva

Jeffersonville, IN

#2 Jan 13, 2013
What man isn't lol
Curiousgirl

Newburgh, IN

#3 Jan 14, 2013
What does he have? I was with him on new years.
Grossed out

Newburgh, IN

#4 Jan 14, 2013
HPV. You're not the only one within that week either
Worriedgirl

Newburgh, IN

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Are you serious!? I met him at a party early on New Years and he had me drive to some dorm in terre haute on the 5th acting like he liked me, and had me stay the night and everything now he's being weird! I knew something was up. I'm feel so gross.:(
Grossed out

Newburgh, IN

#6 Jan 14, 2013
I went up on the 8th. He did the same exact thing to me.
Worriedgirl

Newburgh, IN

#7 Jan 14, 2013
I stayed up on the 6th and left at like midnight on the 7th. I don't know what to do!
Grossed out

Newburgh, IN

#8 Jan 14, 2013
There's nothing you can do really. trust me I feel your pain
Worriedgirl

Newburgh, IN

#9 Jan 14, 2013
I hope I don't catch anything! Hpv is nasty but what about HIV or anything else!?:(
Grossed out

Newburgh, IN

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Not that I know of but you should go to the doctor ASAP and get checked for everything
Curiousgirl

Newburgh, IN

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Well just so you guys know I had the clamydia a month or so back but it disappeared without meds so I got lucky. I think he used a condom to but it seems like not at first maybe? Best to get checked.
Grossed out

Newburgh, IN

#12 Jan 14, 2013
Are you serious dude!
Grossed out

Newburgh, IN

#13 Jan 14, 2013
The clap does not go away on its own you have to go get medication or it can cause fertility
Grossed out

Newburgh, IN

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Infertility*
Curiousgirl

Newburgh, IN

#15 Jan 15, 2013
I got tested today and I still have chlamydia and now have hpv and syphillis. I don't know if its all him or what. No HIV showin up though.
derp

Henderson, KY

#16 Jan 15, 2013
I dont know the guy, but i dont think you can get a std test and get all those results the same day.
Curiousgirl

Newburgh, IN

#17 Jan 15, 2013
My doctor gave me a pap smear and said that's what I had, and gave me some medicine for it.
derp

Henderson, KY

#18 Jan 15, 2013
Im a guy, it took 3 or 4 days when I got checked. Sorry about you luck.
Really

Evansville, IN

#19 Jan 15, 2013
Hey jurk off who the F**k uses derp as there name any ways haha sometimes it don't have to take days for a doctor to tell what you have before you get the results so go f**k yourself cuz your probably going around f**king a bunch of girls giving them s**t
Curiousgirl

Newburgh, IN

#20 Jan 15, 2013
My friend I just found out had sex with him in a dorm in terre haute and she got syphillis! I'm so sorry girls.:/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Never again 2 min Hmm 10
amanda betz 14 min wow 1
Things not to talk about on Topix 22 min Geez 1,774
Halloween H2O: local hauntings 27 min EarthWindFire 2
Aaron k 9 hr Big stick 7
To Jared Miller 12 hr Ron 2
Need hot woman friend Sun Bear 6

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance