Is he like the baddest dude ever to step foot on earth
Lol

New York, NY

#2 Jan 10, 2013
With scars andneedles all up his arms!
COMEGETUSOME

Chardon, OH

#3 Jan 10, 2013
YA THAT'S WHY UR SCARED TO GIVE ME UR REAL NAME SO I CAN WATCH YOUR EVERYMOVE THEN FOR YOU KNOW IT YOUR MOMS PUTTIN OUT A MISSING REPORT ; IT'S GONNA HAPPEN TRUST IN THAT
COMEGETUSOME

Chardon, OH

#4 Jan 10, 2013
COMEGETUSOME wrote:
YA THAT'S WHY UR SCARED TO GIVE ME UR REAL NAME SO I CAN WATCH YOUR EVERYMOVE THEN FOR YOU KNOW IT YOUR MOMS PUTTIN OUT A MISSING REPORT ; IT'S GONNA HAPPEN TRUST IN THAT
DREAM OF DOING STUFF LIKE THAT , IT'S KINDA LIKE THE RUSH I GET OUT OF STICKING MYSELF, WAY WAY BETTER
COMEGETUSOME

Chardon, OH

#5 Jan 10, 2013
COMEGETUSOME wrote:
DREAM OF DOING STUFF LIKE THAT , IT'S KINDA LIKE THE RUSH I GET OUT OF STICKING MYSELF, WAY WAY BETTER
IAM WONDERING IF SOMEONE NOT BORN A SOCIALPATH CAN BECOME OVER TIME : HONESTLY I LIKE IT WHEN YOU F.... TRY TO GET YOURSELF IN A SITUATION YOU MIGHT NOT EVER BE ABLE TO GET YOURSELF OUT OF NOW WHY DON'T U GIVE ME YOUR NAME
HeArTsonFiRe

New York, NY

#6 Jan 11, 2013
So basically u started this thread about yourself? Why would u want your name out there like that?? Omg!! Lay low bro, and enjoy the show!
yep

United States

#7 Jan 11, 2013
COMEGETUSOME wrote:
IAM WONDERING IF SOMEONE NOT BORN A SOCIALPATH CAN BECOME OVER TIME : HONESTLY I LIKE IT WHEN YOU F.... TRY TO GET YOURSELF IN A SITUATION YOU MIGHT NOT EVER BE ABLE TO GET YOURSELF OUT OF NOW WHY DON'T U GIVE ME YOUR NAME
Ok you got me its jj jones look me up bitch I like fuciking kids
dumb dumb

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Vanway would start a thread bout him, nobody cares bout ur shootin h up ass opinion is man Thas y u ot ur ads handed to ya by The yetti!!! Haha what up yett man!! Do ya thang!@
dumb dumb

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Yetti folded u bro, 1 hitter quitter!!! Str8 lawn chair mannnnnn
VANWAY

Chardon, OH

#10 Jan 25, 2013
dumb dumb wrote:
Yetti folded u bro, 1 hitter quitter!!! Str8 lawn chair mannnnnn
NOT A 1 HIT QUITTER I NEVER WENT DOWN AND NEVER WILL BUT HE WILL AND HE WON'T BE GETTIN UP PROMISE
VANWAY

Chardon, OH

#11 Jan 25, 2013
dumb dumb wrote:
Vanway would start a thread bout him, nobody cares bout ur shootin h up ass opinion is man Thas y u ot ur ads handed to ya by The yetti!!! Haha what up yett man!! Do ya thang!@
He will ! Floating face down in the river
Tellthetruth

Madisonville, KY

#12 Jan 25, 2013
COMEGETUSOME wrote:
<quoted text>
I am wondering what a socialpath is
Bossman

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Rule Number 1, First 48 never leave a trail.!!!
wtf do you think this is. your about a dumb biitch yu aint gonna do shit, or otherwise yud be outt doing it not trash talkin topix. sad, your a punk bitch
Bossman

United States

#14 Jan 25, 2013
go buy a 1000 dollar throw away van, grab this nigha tie him up. and torch him and the van
north north

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2013
Let's see u do it big boy!!@! He folded ur a$$ in cabs crib u soft a$$ white trash!!! Even Lindsay was bangin you!! You and Hughes were blowin eachother while u were talkin to tha cops u piece of sh!t
curious

United States

#18 Jan 26, 2013
Is this Ryan Vanway who went to Castle?
VANWAY

Chardon, OH

#20 Jan 26, 2013
curious wrote:
Is this Ryan Vanway who went to Castle?
Ya
Wuzup

New York, NY

#21 Jan 26, 2013
north north wrote:
Let's see u do it big boy!!@! He folded ur a$$ in cabs crib u soft a$$ white trash!!! Even Lindsay was bangin you!! You and Hughes were blowin eachother while u were talkin to tha cops u piece of sh!t
Hey Lindsay! Way to go girl!
north north

Tucker, GA

#23 Jan 26, 2013
Lol this ain't Lindsay
Bossman

United States

#24 Jan 26, 2013
yall castle mthafka are some soft nighas. JIMTOWN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Brandon Hicks still beat his GMA 8 min bubba 6
Tavern on the Square - girl bartender 9 min Nope 2
hagedorns 20 min Fat white guy 8
Who likes to walk around naked? 24 min britches 26
Anne Frobenius 30 min Coach 4
local girls on backpage (Apr '15) 1 hr jschwart 24
rikki bond 1 hr on looker 13

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance