james edward wilson

Evansville, IN

#1 Feb 11, 2013
he is the man
lmao

Newburgh, IN

#2 Feb 11, 2013
yeah sure. if you need meth or a good ten minutes to bust a nut on his bitch on the cheap.
birdie

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Did you settle your beef with Derek yet? He's back with Rhonda for past month or so if you know her and need to chat with him. Have fun with that.
James Wilson

Evansville, IN

#4 Feb 13, 2013
He ran like a bitch from me the bitch had a knife and steell ran
birdie

United States

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Hit me up if you want to chat about all that. Ill help you out. No funny shit from this end either.
james wilson

Duluth, GA

#7 Feb 15, 2013
birdie wrote:
Hit me up if you want to chat about all that. Ill help you out. No funny shit from this end either.
how can I get hold of u birdie?
DRIVER

Covington, KY

#8 Feb 21, 2013
james edward wilson wrote:
he is the man
get ahold of me u know where I'm at
amy

Evansville, IN

#9 Feb 21, 2013
EDWARD! the last time i saw you was at mikey's. you doing okay?
birdie

Newburgh, IN

#10 Feb 21, 2013
I only recently heard he tried to sell phone weeks ago. From what I told it got broken or he lost it. I can tell you where he stays with his piece of shot brother Jojo. Or since he pulled a knife on you I'd suggest talking to his parole officer Art Davis. He's been made aware something went down and Derek pulled a weapon on you. Little bitch even cut his own hand when he was running away from you two. I talked to you but you're mad at me for running my mouth. Granted I was threatened and he had sworn he didn't take. That was my own stupidity for believing him. You have my number if you have anything you want to ask me. I'm just trying to make shit right by you because I was in the wrong when it first happened. We both talked shit. I was there when he came back that night, I've seen a lot. If you want any info that I might have you can have it no problem. Because before this happened I was more than nice to your family when I met them. I didn't take kindly to being told I was gonna get beat up. I didn't know he was gonna take it nor did I know he had it. You can yell at me, call me out, call me names idc. Just know I contacted you without drama and I apologize for running my mouth in those texts. If I can help you out let me know. Again I'm sorry for defending a piece of shit and being so naive. If it makes you feel any better he def doesn't have ANY type of phone anymore.
bow

Akron, OH

#11 Feb 22, 2013
birdie wrote:
I only recently heard he tried to sell phone weeks ago. From what I told it got broken or he lost it. I can tell you where he stays with his piece of shot brother Jojo. Or since he pulled a knife on you I'd suggest talking to his parole officer Art Davis. He's been made aware something went down and Derek pulled a weapon on you. Little bitch even cut his own hand when he was running away from you two. I talked to you but you're mad at me for running my mouth. Granted I was threatened and he had sworn he didn't take. That was my own stupidity for believing him. You have my number if you have anything you want to ask me. I'm just trying to make shit right by you because I was in the wrong when it first happened. We both talked shit. I was there when he came back that night, I've seen a lot. If you want any info that I might have you can have it no problem. Because before this happened I was more than nice to your family when I met them. I didn't take kindly to being told I was gonna get beat up. I didn't know he was gonna take it nor did I know he had it. You can yell at me, call me out, call me names idc. Just know I contacted you without drama and I apologize for running my mouth in those texts. If I can help you out let me know. Again I'm sorry for defending a piece of shit and being so naive. If it makes you feel any better he def doesn't have ANY type of phone anymore.
Where does he live
how can i get ahold of u

Duluth, GA

#12 Feb 25, 2013
amy wrote:
EDWARD! the last time i saw you was at mikey's. you doing okay?
how can i get a golf of u
oloy

Evansville, IN

#13 Feb 25, 2013
bow wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does he live
1331 E. Franklin st. Behind willow lanes
how can i get ahold of u

Evansville, IN

#14 Feb 25, 2013
oloy wrote:
<quoted text>
1331 E. Franklin st. Behind willow lanes
call me4319065

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lucky lady girls name 7 min the way I see it 6
nikki moore 10 min Alicia 2
Why the hell is deaconess urgent care north sid... 13 min BO$$BiiTCCH 2
Kyla Wallace 16 min Witch hunter 6
who knows kandice Rhodes 17 min Well 5
Lisa a 41 min info 1
Dirty ass Joni Farley in jail 53 min broke 2
Newburgh Dating
Find my Match

Newburgh Jobs