Are there any sexy Shemales in Evansv...

Are there any sexy Shemales in Evansville?

Posted in the Newburgh Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Horny19yroldboy

Louisville, KY

#1 Mar 3, 2012
I'm looking for some Shemale action
STR8H8N

Herndon, VA

#2 Mar 3, 2012
Horny19yroldboy wrote:
I'm looking for some Shemale action
There is one that works at exotica on Washington. You would never tell. She is beautiful
smack

United States

#3 Mar 4, 2012
STR8H8N wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one that works at exotica on Washington. You would never tell. She is beautiful
Yes she is, but she has a man, and I don't think she will step out on him.
T Blazer

Evansville, IN

#4 Mar 5, 2012
Unfortunately....to many, and one is to many.
T Blazer

Evansville, IN

#5 Mar 5, 2012
If you find any, send them to Henderson.
lady

United States

#6 Mar 5, 2012
T Blazer wrote:
Unfortunately....to many, and one is to many.
What are you, some kind of hater or what?
T Blazer

Evansville, IN

#7 Mar 6, 2012
I`m sure their parents are very proud of them.
lady

United States

#8 Mar 6, 2012
My family is proud of my brother, thank you very much. He is thinking of gender reassignment surgery, but may not have it done due to the cost. I am sorry you don't think he deserves to live here. Last time I checked this was a free country and we all had the right to live where we want. Besides that you shouldn't comment on something you apparently have no knowledge of. That or your in the closet and are too scared to admit it.
Countfuckyou

Herndon, VA

#9 Mar 7, 2012
Its a trap!!!
T Blazer

Evansville, IN

#10 Mar 7, 2012
lady wrote:
My family is proud of my brother, thank you very much. He is thinking of gender reassignment surgery, but may not have it done due to the cost. I am sorry you don't think he deserves to live here. Last time I checked this was a free country and we all had the right to live where we want. Besides that you shouldn't comment on something you apparently have no knowledge of. That or your in the closet and are too scared to admit it.
I bet the parents would be proud to know he/she/it/ is on here trolling for sex. So just keep telling yourself how proud you are.
Nothing makes a father more proud than to have his buddies ask what his son.....soon to be daughter is up to these days. I would like to be a fly on the wall for the answer to that question.
Mr Obvious

Evansville, IN

#11 Mar 7, 2012
Man this world has really changed. Here I was bragging over a beer the other night, I have a TV in nearly every room. No wonder they were all laughing at me.
lady

United States

#12 Mar 7, 2012
My brother isn't on here trolling for sex. I don't think he has ever been on topix. I think I understand why he hasn't. People like you need to feel they are better than other people. So you get on here to do just that. You won't learn or gain knowledge from anything that you read here. You just pass judgment. I think most people are on here for the same reason as you. So I will leave you too it. Good luck trying making yourself feel superior to other people by bashing them. Don't worry, I won't be back on Topix again.
Justin

Evansville, IN

#13 Mar 8, 2012
lady wrote:
My brother isn't on here trolling for sex. I don't think he has ever been on topix. I think I understand why he hasn't. People like you need to feel they are better than other people. So you get on here to do just that. You won't learn or gain knowledge from anything that you read here. You just pass judgment. I think most people are on here for the same reason as you. So I will leave you too it. Good luck trying making yourself feel superior to other people by bashing them. Don't worry, I won't be back on Topix again.
Then why is he asking if there are any sexy transvetites here. Whatcha think he/she/it is looking for, a book club sponsor ?
smack

United States

#14 Mar 8, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is he asking if there are any sexy transvetites here. Whatcha think he/she/it is looking for, a book club sponsor ?
That wasn't her brother. She read this to see if they said anything about him. Her brother is a "shemale" not looking for a "shemale".
T Blazer

Evansville, IN

#15 Mar 9, 2012
smack wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't her brother. She read this to see if they said anything about him. Her brother is a "shemale" not looking for a "shemale".
Again, I`m sure they are very proud of it.
locas

United States

#17 Oct 3, 2012
would love to meet one
Shawn

Evansville, IN

#18 Dec 17, 2012
Are there any young shemales or CD's in Evansville?
shemale lovin

Tucker, GA

#19 Dec 17, 2012
I had a shemale once in Indy best fun you would ask for
shemale_lover99
#20 Mar 3, 2013
i agree any trannyz in the evansville area hmu smoke and drink i hav so wats up?
max

Florence, KY

#22 Mar 3, 2013
I know one named Emily E she nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
being annoying on topix... 19 min Omg 2
Child Molester and Meth head 1 hr KBB 4
Bartending At A Strip Club???? HELP!! (Aug '12) 1 hr willing 18
Press charges Deb 1 hr no 4
THEFT at Newburgh post office 2 hr BadPO 1
Where IS Dawn Hoag now? Anyone know? 10 hr Dewey 11
Kelly Wahl Clark Jun 19 what ? 1

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance