Mexicans at Covert & Evans

Posted in the Newburgh Forum

Tarryn

Evansville, IN

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Does anyone know anything about a girl possibly being raped by Mexicans at Covert & Evans? She ran into Simpsons crying saying that she was offered money by these guys and she went inside. They supposedly raped her and put her out.
beepbeep

Evansville, IN

#2 Apr 11, 2013
If it's true she should report them. I live close by there is always a bunch of them sitting out there.
disgusting

Evansville, IN

#4 Apr 12, 2013
Why would u go in if they offered u money obviously they expected something in return I don't condone what they did but come on people use ur brain sometime
Tarryn

Evansville, IN

#6 Apr 15, 2013
disgusting, that's exactly what I was thinking. I did not know the girl, but she was visibly upset and acted hurt. She was a young girl. If she accepted money and went in, yes, that is just stupid (and nasty.) But she was human and I have worried about her sicne the day I saw her. I hope she did report them and got help for herself.
Lisa

Evansville, IN

#7 Apr 15, 2013
My friend, an older woman, has lived in that neighborhood for several years. She was in the hospital recently and I stopped at her house to take care of her dog. There was about 10 Mexicans outside that house whooping and hollering at any female walking by, including myself (and I am 48 yrs old!) I felt bad for the young girls, teenagers, these guys were yelling at, trying to get them to talk to them and drink beer. These guys even commented about the girl's breasts! I really wish the police would do something about these young men before a girl gets hurt.Then again, it sounds as if that ahs already happened.
Melissa

Evansville, IN

#9 Apr 15, 2013
I am embarrassed to say, but I dated one of these guys. My advice to any girl-STAY AWAY! When he first moved here to be with me, he worked at Grand Oak Apartments as maintenance. It went downhill from there. He moved in with a group of Mexicans working there and all they did was drink and I heard they were trying to talk to young girls. We were on and off, but he changed ALOT! I have seen his friends give money to girls for sex and I have seen them try to get young girls to come into their house. I told him he needed to get away from these guys. When he told me they were doing nothing wrong because in Mexico they marry girls that are 14, I got out of the relationship! They, along with their friends at Garvin and Adams, file taxes on others social security numbers also. They are all bad news! They all drive without driver's license and when they get caught, the owner of Robleros bails them out. I called the police numerous times over what they are doing and was told I had to have their REAL names. They use aliases. I pray for the day they are deported, I just hope no one gets hurt first.
blah

United States

#10 Apr 15, 2013
Deport those greasers, call the cops
Melissa

Evansville, IN

#11 Apr 15, 2013
blah read it again. I have called the police numerous times and they will not do anything. They said they have to have their REAL names. Called INS and they said they need at least 100 illegals for it to be cost effective to do anything. The EPD even has a new committee for welcoming Mexicans to the community and helping them find resources for food, housing, etc. in Evansville. Go to the EPD website. It's on there. The police act like they don't want to get involved, especially the ones who don't speak Spanish.
Stacey

Evansville, IN

#13 Apr 15, 2013
My friend was set up with one of these guys. He expeced her to pay for her own meal then expected sex fom her. When she said no, he grabbed her by her shoulder and tried to force her into his house. Her brother went to the Mexican's house at Covert and Evans and beat the hell out of two of them. Their "boss" drives a green truck that say 'Muneca' on the back. Her is a thief! Gathered money from his soccer team that he was supposedly coaching and kept the money. I wish somebody would do somethign about these guys!
Stacey

Evansville, IN

#14 Apr 15, 2013
I really can spell, I was just in a hurry!

Since: Apr 13

Newburgh, IN

#15 Apr 15, 2013
Im sure Melissa is telling the truth a lot of them r like that..they do date young girls in Mexico .my husband is Mexican but has been in the us for 20 years he had a young kid working with him and this girl wanted to date him and we had to exsplain to him that down here u watch there age.!! He was only 17 but still..anyways 1 stupied to go inside with them after it was said they offered her money??? 2 she probley new them and still shouldn't have gone inside if they are like that a lot..IN NO WAY AM I SAYING ITS HER FAULT..I hope to God she gets through this and they are put away..BUT DONT GET ON HER AND SAY DEPORT THEM ALL..BECAUSE NOT ALL ARE LIKE THEM..most are great guys/girls just trying to take care of there family's ...
Vivian

Evansville, IN

#17 Apr 16, 2013
I am going to the police today about these guys! They tried to follow my granddaughter to her friend's house she was walking to.(My granddaughter is 12!) Everybody in the area has had it with them and them sitting on their proch at all hours trying to hiit on young girls!(I called my friend and she told me there was stuff on here about the same thing.) I am furious!
Jones

Evansville, IN

#18 Apr 19, 2013
These guys are a bunch of punks! They sit outside all night yelling at any female that walks by. They are gonna get their asses beat. They tried yelling at my girl. She let them have it! They can't even speak English!
Sis

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Nov 15, 2013
These guys are pieces of sh*t! I had to stop at a house across the street from this house and they yelled at me showing me a beer and offering me money for "f**king f**king" (that's what they said.) They had 3 young girls with them in their back yard. These girls could not have been more than 16. I told my friend and she told me about the topics on this site about these guys. How can they keep acting like this? I told them exactly what I thought. The lady I was dropping the clothes off to says she is selling het house and moving because of these guys! I'm just outraged!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lillie paskero 1 hr Curious 12
Wal-mart debate: Warrick Co. officials want you... (Oct '07) 5 hr Alex M 6
Lori Lynn Sikes (Jun '13) Wed Myrelle 20
Kevin Doades back at it again Tue Had enough 1
Menards Tue Curious 2
lawyers Tue player13 1
Carla Scott (Jun '14) Mar 2 player13 12

Flood Warning for Warrick County was issued at March 04 at 10:18PM EST

Newburgh Dating
Find my Match