?

Itasca, IL

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Who is she?
me

Clearwater, FL

#2 Apr 1, 2013
She is a dirty junky, with a bunch of kids who uses people.
eeww

Tucker, GA

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Shes nasty! She s got shit that u cant get rid of stay away from this dingy slut she b used up got all kinds a kids hoe b on dope yuck shes always tried to b with everybodys man.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 19, 2013
I know heather and how rude u ppl r!!! First of all, she isn't on dope. Secondly, all 5 of her children are by the same guy, and third of all, she lives in a nice 2 story home in a nice neighborhood with her children, so back off heather!!!
aww

Tucker, GA

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Arent u sweet takin up for her! So what if all her kids are by the same guy jeremy burch. He moved on and has a new family! That dont make heather any different shes still a dope usin slut! Shes always been a hoe she wont ever change! Wow shes got a house welfare must b treatin her well guess u cant fit all those kids n a mobile home!
Uhhhh

Newburgh, IN

#6 May 23, 2013
Heathers one of my good friends, me & her son have a baby now. I've known her for quite a while & she's not on dope & she's not a slut! You obviously don't know her so why don't you shut the hell up.
12talk

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 2, 2013
Her sister, Angie Kessler, is nasty too. Must run in the family.
Noo

Newburgh, IN

#9 Jun 3, 2013
12talk wrote:
Her sister, Angie Kessler, is nasty too. Must run in the family.
That's MY family you're talking about. You obviously dunno what the hell you're talking about. Why don't you grow a pair & quit hiding behind a fake name. Dumbass.
12talk

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 4, 2013
I dont care if shes your family or not. Angie is no good, plain and simple. Trust me, you dont know her very well.
Noo

Newburgh, IN

#11 Jun 4, 2013
12talk wrote:
I dont care if shes your family or not. Angie is no good, plain and simple. Trust me, you dont know her very well.
Yeah I do, Angie isn't nasty along with all the other shit you said. How do you even know her? Clearly you don't? Cause you sound dumber than hell honestly. & once again, maybe you should quit hiding behind a fake a name! Especially since "you know her so well.." If you can even say who you are then you shouldn't be on here running your mouth. Sad you had to do it over the Internet, can't even say shit to people's faces. Pathetic. Grow the fuck up. I'm assuming you're an adult? If so, act like it.
12talk

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 5, 2013
Ohhh, you really told me. I have told it to her face, dont you worry. Just because you know the Aunt/cousin (whatever relation she is to your childish ass), doesnt mean you know the other side of her.
Noo

Newburgh, IN

#13 Jun 5, 2013
12talk wrote:
Ohhh, you really told me. I have told it to her face, dont you worry. Just because you know the Aunt/cousin (whatever relation she is to your childish ass), doesnt mean you know the other side of her.
Haha okaaaaay, well my "childish ass" is gonna tell your DUMBASS to quit runnin your mouth. If you've "already told her" then why the hell are you on this site STILL runnin your mouth? You really must have nothin else better to do with yourself or you wouldn't be on the same shit. Yeah, she's not perfect but NOBODY is? & your immature ass sure as hell ain't so why don't you get off your high horse & stop actin like it. Sounds like you need a hobby or somethin cause It's pretty sad you don't have shit else to do but sit on the Internet & run your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing handicapped girl 2 min Nohope 1,943
Heroin Dealers 8 min E-ville-up-1 70
Ssid too much 20 min Absoultly 18
Les vincent (Sep '13) 23 min southy 8
Review: Meadowbriar Stables (Apr '15) Mon Anonymous 3
Chief of police suspended Mon Anonymous 4
Newburgh Rentals Aug 19 blahblah 1

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance