guy

Florence, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2013
I'm wanting a pretty good looking female dc what age as long as your 18 or older to put a strap on and do me. And let me do you.. You have to provide the strap on, and I'd prefer it to not be to big double sided would give you some pleasure to. Needs to be new in the package before I let you. I'm a guy. No names need be exchanged discuss more email me [email protected]
intrepid

Owensboro, KY

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Kinda demanding for a sub, aren't ya? Are you gonna pay her back for this strap on? They ain't cheap. No judgements against your desires; I hope to do this someday myself. But I'd rather let it happen naturally. When she finds my Icicle collection, she'll get the idea.
wow

Washington, IN

#3 Mar 17, 2013
intrepid wrote:
Kinda demanding for a sub, aren't ya? Are you gonna pay her back for this strap on? They ain't cheap. No judgements against your desires; I hope to do this someday myself. But I'd rather let it happen naturally. When she finds my Icicle collection, she'll get the idea.
r u a female??
intrepid

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 17, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text> r u a female??
Sorry, but no.
guy

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2013
Not a sub... Just a freak... I want a female not some burly man...
lmfao

New Albany, IN

#6 Mar 17, 2013
guy wrote:
Not a sub... Just a freak... I want a female not some burly man...
it dont matter if its a female or a male, if you are takin it from behind, your a homo..
shooby

United States

#7 Mar 17, 2013
y dont you go buy a rope and put it to good use
guy

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2013
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>it dont matter if its a female or a male, if you are takin it from behind, your a homo..
Bisexual I love P u$$y
curious

Vancouver, WA

#9 Mar 17, 2013
guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bisexual I love P u$$y
you ever had this done to you before hun? Sounds like more than likely you have, too bad I live too far away...oh well ;)
guy

United States

#10 Mar 17, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>you ever had this done to you before hun? Sounds like more than likely you have, too bad I live too far away...oh well ;)
Never have ... An how far? Email me
coworker

United States

#11 Mar 17, 2013
i hear a girl at my works into that shit.She goes out with a couple bi's frm the east side hacienda Melissa forzley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief of police in Newburgh suspended 10 min supporter 19
Need a BBC (Feb '15) 15 min LBC 6
News Boonville residents asked to take part in futur... 21 min Corruption 3
drama 22 min ben 9
laceyhas sex with married men (Oct '14) 22 hr Karma 4
Strap-On Pegging (Nov '14) Tue Jay 16
Mega Keeney is Marilyn Steele STRIPPER at Lucky... Mon Afil 2

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance