Obama and African Americans
Christina

Uniontown, OH

#121 Feb 18, 2013
I'm done arguing with you blind, naive, uninformed people!!!!! Enjoy the president you all love so much and ps he isn't even 100% black!!!! So if you are an African American and sticking up for him for this reason you are a dumb ass because he is what dog breeders call mutts!!!! Can't argue facts with illiterates and think they could possibably understand!!!!maybe what happened to JFK will happen to him too!!!! America could only be so lucky!!!!!
TUBBY

Owensboro, KY

#122 Feb 18, 2013
Christina wrote:
I'm done arguing with you blind, naive, uninformed people!!!!! Enjoy the president you all love so much and ps he isn't even 100% black!!!! So if you are an African American and sticking up for him for this reason you are a dumb ass because he is what dog breeders call mutts!!!! Can't argue facts with illiterates and think they could possibably understand!!!!maybe what happened to JFK will happen to him too!!!! America could only be so lucky!!!!!
You haven't given facts, you've given hate for a great president. Here's a fact, bush and cheney lied, killed 4000 innocent men and women with this lie, and even today they will not apologize to the famalies that lost their children. Iraq was a damn lie by these evil republican pricks, I believe they will burn in hell for what they did. I will never vote republican again. lieing bastards!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

United States

#123 Feb 18, 2013
TUBBY wrote:
<quoted text>How about this being informed. This president entered office 4 years ago with the biggest mess in americas history. worst recession ever recorded. 2 wars, and the rich getting a free ride. You explain to me how in the hell you expect him to totally get us out of this mess in 48 months. He has a republican house who blocks his every move. You have a senate minority republican leader that declares his main objective was to get
President Obama defeated, even if American had
to suffer and pay the price. The republicans in
washington today is the problem. Our nation
would flourish in prosperity if it wasn't for this do
nothing republican house. Got bless president
Obama, The republicans will burn in hell for what
they are doing to the poor and middle class.
The rich a getting a free ride? Really? Who in the heck do you think is actually paying the taxes that keep this country going? Half of Americans pay ZERO income taxes!! My father and brother are both physicians and I guarantee you they pay more in taxes each year than you will earn in 10 years. Heck I haven't even started med school yet and I KNOW that I pay more in taxes each year than you have earned in the last 5 years. For some reason poor people think they are owed something because they are irresponsible or uneducated.

Did you know that 73% of African American children are born out of wedlock? Did you also
know that over 85% of those children are born
on Medicaid. Do some research and find out
how being born to a single mother on welfare
effects a child as they are growing up. Perhaps you'll discover why 4 generations of one family are living in the same housing project and have never lived anywhere else. Or why so many black men drop out of high school and end up in prison. Or why Chicago is more dangerous than Afghanistan! Is that Bush's fault too?
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#124 Feb 18, 2013
TUBBY wrote:
<quoted text>How about this being informed. This president entered office 4 years ago with the biggest mess in americas history. worst recession ever recorded. 2 wars, and the rich getting a free ride. You explain to me how in the hell you expect him to totally get us out of this mess in 48 months. He has a republican house who blocks his every move. You have a senate minority republican leader that declares his main objective was to get President Obama defeated, even if American had to suffer and pay the price. The republicans in washington today is the problem. Our nation would flourish in prosperity if it wasn't for this do nothing republican house. Got bless president Obama, The republicans will burn in hell for what they are doing to the poor and middle class.
Not even close. Look at the mess that Ronald Reagan inherited from Jimmy Carter. Reagan turned it around by being a true conservative. The difference is that Reagan had a vision to grow all of America. Obama grows his and his political contributors pocketbooks. The Republicans in Washington are a problem. They keep giving in. They should block every single thing that Obama proposes.

How soon your have forgotten. Obama gave the Bush tax cuts to the rich for 4 years. Even when the liberals had all of Congress. In fact the imbecile cannot even get his own people to vote for a single budget he has proposed.

What this country needs is a leader. What they got was a Kenyan community organizer.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#125 Feb 18, 2013
FinnEl wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich a getting a free ride? Really? Who in the heck do you think is actually paying the taxes that keep this country going? Half of Americans pay ZERO income taxes!! My father and brother are both physicians and I guarantee you they pay more in taxes each year than you will earn in 10 years. Heck I haven't even started med school yet and I KNOW that I pay more in taxes each year than you have earned in the last 5 years. For some reason poor people think they are owed something because they are irresponsible or uneducated.
Did you know that 73% of African American children are born out of wedlock? Did you also
know that over 85% of those children are born
on Medicaid. Do some research and find out
how being born to a single mother on welfare
effects a child as they are growing up. Perhaps you'll discover why 4 generations of one family are living in the same housing project and have never lived anywhere else. Or why so many black men drop out of high school and end up in prison. Or why Chicago is more dangerous than Afghanistan! Is that Bush's fault too?
Liberals think that is a good thing. Just as they think that the "black genocide", killing 36% of unborn black children is noble.
Christina

Uniontown, OH

#126 Feb 19, 2013
Wow and it just keeps getting better
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#127 Feb 19, 2013
TUBBY wrote:
<quoted text>How about this being informed. This president entered office 4 years ago with the biggest mess in americas history. worst recession ever recorded. 2 wars, and the rich getting a free ride. You explain to me how in the hell you expect him to totally get us out of this mess in 48 months. He has a republican house who blocks his every move. You have a senate minority republican leader that declares his main objective was to get President Obama defeated, even if American had to suffer and pay the price. The republicans in washington today is the problem. Our nation would flourish in prosperity if it wasn't for this do nothing republican house. Got bless president Obama, The republicans will burn in hell for what they are doing to the poor and middle class.
You are just jealous because you never had enough drive in your life to obtain an education and have failed to have the ability to make some real money. That is how capitalism works. You work hard and then are rewarded for that hard work. Being jealous of others will get you no where.
TUBBY

Owensboro, KY

#128 Feb 19, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just jealous because you never had enough drive in your life to obtain an education and have failed to have the ability to make some real money. That is how capitalism works. You work hard and then are rewarded for that hard work. Being jealous of others will get you no where.
my net worth is 800,000 dollars. I never onced went to china, mexico, or any other place these rich bastards goes to and pay children .50 cent an hour to make me money. The rich would love to turn america into mexico, they wouldn't have to leave this country to exploit children, they would do it here, and did it here untill laws were passed forbidding child labor. The wealthiest 2% controls 99% of the wealth in this country. They pay max of 35% for taxes, the other 65 percent of the taxes comes from the 2% of hard working middle class americans like myself. Hell yeah the rich are getting a free ride.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#129 Feb 19, 2013
TUBBY wrote:
<quoted text>my net worth is 800,000 dollars. I never onced went to china, mexico, or any other place these rich bastards goes to and pay children .50 cent an hour to make me money. The rich would love to turn america into mexico, they wouldn't have to leave this country to exploit children, they would do it here, and did it here untill laws were passed forbidding child labor. The wealthiest 2% controls 99% of the wealth in this country. They pay max of 35% for taxes, the other 65 percent of the taxes comes from the 2% of hard working middle class americans like myself. Hell yeah the rich are getting a free ride.
More lies from the left.

Hey I saw where your boy Barry Soetoro spent the weekend playing golf with Tiger Woods. I wonder how many millions that cost the taxpayers? Don't you think he could have skipped the trip and changed some struggling families lives? Living the life of luxury on the taxpayer's dime, while tens of millions struggle to even feed their families. Or how about all those people of color that live in poverty? They cannot even afford shoes for their children while he lives the life of the one-percenter.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#130 Feb 19, 2013
TUBBY wrote:
<quoted text>my net worth is 800,000 dollars. I never onced went to china, mexico, or any other place these rich bastards goes to and pay children .50 cent an hour to make me money. The rich would love to turn america into mexico, they wouldn't have to leave this country to exploit children, they would do it here, and did it here untill laws were passed forbidding child labor. The wealthiest 2% controls 99% of the wealth in this country. They pay max of 35% for taxes, the other 65 percent of the taxes comes from the 2% of hard working middle class americans like myself. Hell yeah the rich are getting a free ride.
Go back over your made up numbers and get back with me. I will show you the real numbers of how much people really pay. It is quite easy to look up.
westside

Burlington, KY

#131 Feb 20, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back over your made up numbers and get back with me. I will show you the real numbers of how much people really pay. It is quite easy to look up.
no one wants to here your fox news noise
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#132 Feb 20, 2013
Again absolutely no defense of the Obama failed policies. He lives the life of a "one-percenter" while America suffers.
checks

Tucker, GA

#133 Feb 23, 2013
Patriot plz go and look up the numbers from 2009 to present and then u will have a valid argument. Don't say I don't get something or I am ignorant or need to go pick up a welfare check or you usual comebacks. The next post you make needs to be data from the start of obamas presidency to present date. If it isnt then you are the one who has no defence. I hope you understand why the numbers from the period I stated have way more validity then the half bush half obama ones you stated in the first post. Again in case you are a little slow next post will include data from obamas presidency and only his presidency. Source would be nice as well
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#134 Feb 23, 2013
checks wrote:
Patriot plz go and look up the numbers from 2009 to present and then u will have a valid argument. Don't say I don't get something or I am ignorant or need to go pick up a welfare check or you usual comebacks. The next post you make needs to be data from the start of obamas presidency to present date. If it isnt then you are the one who has no defence. I hope you understand why the numbers from the period I stated have way more validity then the half bush half obama ones you stated in the first post. Again in case you are a little slow next post will include data from obamas presidency and only his presidency. Source would be nice as well
I have already posted the facts. If you choose to not believe them then that is your choice. African Americans, along with the rest of America is living worse under Obama. Again record numbers on food stamps and similar programs. Very few jobs have been created (even CNN points out that Obama lied about the numbers). Incomes have dwindled. The price of gasoline and all other goods have skyrocketed. The housing market has fizzled. The list just goes on and on.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#135 Feb 23, 2013
westside wrote:
<quoted text>no one wants to here your fox news noise
Again Fox is just a lighter version of the main stream media.
TUBBY

Owensboro, KY

#136 Feb 24, 2013
FinnEl wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich a getting a free ride? Really? Who in the heck do you think is actually paying the taxes that keep this country going? Half of Americans pay ZERO income taxes!! My father and brother are both physicians and I guarantee you they pay more in taxes each year than you will earn in 10 years. Heck I haven't even started med school yet and I KNOW that I pay more in taxes each year than you have earned in the last 5 years. For some reason poor people think they are owed something because they are irresponsible or uneducated.
Did you know that 73% of African American children are born out of wedlock? Did you also
know that over 85% of those children are born
on Medicaid. Do some research and find out
how being born to a single mother on welfare
effects a child as they are growing up. Perhaps you'll discover why 4 generations of one family are living in the same housing project and have never lived anywhere else. Or why so many black men drop out of high school and end up in prison. Or why Chicago is more dangerous than Afghanistan! Is that Bush's fault too?
Middle class america built this country. While middle class americans salaries has actually gone down the past 12 years, the richest 2% of americans salary has increased 800%. If you are gonna be a doctor, fine. I admire you for that. I also admire the carperters, plummers, electricians, and others that are performing a skill with their hands. It's a damn shame the rich is exploiting the poor and middle class because of rules and regulations passed by the republicans.
checks

Tucker, GA

#137 Feb 24, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already posted the facts. If you choose to not believe them then that is your choice. African Americans, along with the rest of America is living worse under Obama. Again record numbers on food stamps and similar programs. Very few jobs have been created (even CNN points out that Obama lied about the numbers). Incomes have dwindled. The price of gasoline and all other goods have skyrocketed. The housing market has fizzled. The list just goes on and on.
Do you not understand why you need to get figures for 2009-present
TUBBY

Owensboro, KY

#138 Feb 24, 2013
checks wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not understand why you need to get figures for 2009-present
He or she dosen't have time to research the truth, this person is to busy getting all their news source from the comedy news station FOX NEWS. This is the same fox news station that rush limbaugh uses and it's also the station that romney believed, when fox news reported that romney would win by a landslide. Like patriot, fox news is a joke.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#139 Feb 24, 2013
checks wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not understand why you need to get figures for 2009-present
Do you not understand a comparison is being made between the Bush years and Obama years. Therefore blacks and all Americans are living worse now.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#140 Feb 24, 2013
TUBBY wrote:
<quoted text>Middle class america built this country. While middle class americans salaries has actually gone down the past 12 years, the richest 2% of americans salary has increased 800%. If you are gonna be a doctor, fine. I admire you for that. I also admire the carperters, plummers, electricians, and others that are performing a skill with their hands. It's a damn shame the rich is exploiting the poor and middle class because of rules and regulations passed by the republicans.
Obama has had a huge salary and net value increase while the rest of America suffers. And Obama hasn't built a thing in his life. Except for maybe a false persona.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Revenge: tips and tricks for getting someone fi... (Jul '15) 1 hr Ni hao 33
Andrea brown out snitching on erybody 1 hr Truth 2
Cliff jumping 1 hr Truth 5
Doug Hurt girlfriend 1 hr Urgettingbusted 8
Sweet karma 2 hr yep 2
I'm a girl 2 hr oicu812 8
Scar on your head ? Work at berry ? 2 hr mother fudge 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages