Tattoos make guys look sexy?

Tattoos make guys look sexy?

Posted in the Newburgh Forum

Tats from neck to toe

La Vergne, TN

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Why am I all of a sudden extremely attracted to guys with tattoos? In my place of employment they are frowned upon and I always followed suit. IVe seen an attractive guy come in over the past month or so and I always noticed tattoos on both sides of his neck. Since it was cold he had on long sleeves. Today I seem him come in with his son with a tshirst and OMG its official.
I am seriously attracted to sleeved tattoos.
Normal?
Hellyeah

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Yes! I especially love tribals!
Sunshine

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Oh yea, guys with tattoos are definitely sexy. I don't know what it is about them it kinda makes guys have this bad boy look but in oh such a good way....lol
Tat tat tatted up

Louisville, OH

#4 Apr 9, 2013
I don't know if tattoos make men sexier, but they are definitely hot! I have dated men with and without tattoos and always spend more time with the ones that have them...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sara Mcbride floppy loose vag hole earlobes 9 min me 3
Selfrefind 13 min Trish 17
Sucked my 1st D (Mar '15) 18 min Cockmeat Sammich 119
Sugar baby 18 min So Not Interested 13
Terri Axton posts keep getting deleted. NEW POST!! 21 min TheReallyRealTerr... 1
Beautiful Really Skinny Girl Dark Hair With Lot... 24 min Mickey 5
Evansville City Workers Gone Wild. 24 min MayorMcCheeseWinn... 3

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages