Next Last
Lol

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Is he still a bum.
Stripper

United States

#2 Mar 31, 2013
Ummmm Petey don't tip, he pays bills...far from a bum in my book..
family

Covington, KY

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Find someone else to talk about.
nohooo

Covington, KY

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Y u care?? Pay your own bills,, get ur own man n sum new business. Gtfo dumn c&%t
nohooo

Covington, KY

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Btw..he does tip. U prolly all crusty...i wouldnt tip ya either. He must not want u. He cheats but they petty girls. He needs ta stay doin wht he doin wit lisa
Stripper

United States

#6 Apr 1, 2013
Both of u numb nuts don't realize I was paying this man a compliment...wow...
silly rabbit

Covington, KY

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Ur dumb. Who posts to give compliments. Watch wht u say dumba$$
Stripper

United States

#8 Apr 1, 2013
silly rabbit wrote:
Silly rabbit? Damn why I gotta be all that? And why I gotta watch what I say when I'm saying something good about somebody on here? Sounds like to me you feel some type a way, but instead of just saying it, you wanna try to make me look stupid! B^tch! And I know you are one...call and check on your app at McDonald's and get ya a*^ off topix..b/c ya tax money paid the down payment for your Internet and its probably bout gone by now.. I really would love to continue this conversation with you...it's entertaining to feed the birds...
Anonymous

Cicero, IN

#9 Apr 7, 2013
He tips & tips well. Hes got his act together. & a great person&personaility. He needs to stay away from that pill head dirty mexican. That dumb hoe is nothing but drama. Lisa is a spoiled lil girl with daddy issues. He can do way better. & deserves way more than a bitch hooked on drugs & stripping. I dont blame him for cheating. He is the shit in my book
Anonymous

Cicero, IN

#10 Apr 7, 2013
&& nohoo aka lisa he a grown man. So if he wan go to a club & tip bitches he can. His bills are paid. So if he wants to throw money he more than okay to do so. Dont hate bec he gets love from everywherr he goes
pistolpetey

Kent, OH

#11 Apr 7, 2013
im single... and thanks....i love to tip was there all this week... blew about 1500 last week at the lucky...and thatha was just one night...
Lol

United States

#13 Apr 13, 2013
But he don't take care of none of his kids I heard
gucci

Newburgh, IN

#14 Apr 13, 2013
He aint shit just like all his daddu fam n his momma fam. His granny raised him. Poor lost soul. Nobody wanted him
Amen

United States

#15 Apr 13, 2013
E
I swear. He doesn't take care of any of his 3 kids. His little girls don't even know who he is.
lol

Greenville, KY

#16 Apr 13, 2013
silly rabbit wrote:
She said he doesn't tip he pays bills. Now as a third party reading her comment, I take that as he tips well enough to pay a bill for her. Geez!
lol

Greenville, KY

#17 Apr 13, 2013
pistolpetey wrote:
im single... and thanks....i love to tip was there all this week... blew about 1500 last week at the lucky...and thatha was just one night...
What kind of drugs do you sell?
northside

Evansville, IN

#18 Apr 14, 2013
Yall need to get off peteys nuts!!! Bet yall get mobbed on
probablygma

Covington, KY

#19 Apr 14, 2013
Amen wrote:
E
I swear. He doesn't take care of any of his 3 kids. His little girls don't even know who he is.
Half of em don't take care of their kids. His Grandma prolly told em they weren't his. She do that alot. She got plenty grandkids but you wouldn't know it. Half of em don't know her or even talk to their dad or mom.
hmm

United States

#20 Apr 14, 2013
Lol wrote:
Is he still a bum.
is he tha one who lives on Indiana street
Huffy

United States

#21 Apr 14, 2013
No he lives on chandler

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chelsea harper 7 hr 11111www 1
Beautiful girl at Dollar General 10 hr bladig 2
Shawnee Smith. 19 hr ThatOneGirl 3
Missing the one 19 hr yougotwhatudeserved 15
Alex/Kiddo LaForrest (May '13) 19 hr yougotwhatudeserved 10
pretty girl at Newburgh Marathon? (Feb '14) 19 hr yougotwhatudeserved 6
Sam deshields (Jul '13) 19 hr yougotwhatudeserved 10
More from around the web

Newburgh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE