United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

alicia wrote:
Because I woke up while he has doing it.....I'm not making nothing up!!! It's the truth believe what you want...I ain't the type to make anything up or lie south nothing! I got the police report and emailed it to his wife! I didn't press charges but I did get a rape kit and morning after because they found he didn't wear a wrap and they also found force when they did the exam....if I wouldn't have woke up I would have still known because my pants were left down andunzipped....
whats your full name?
thisNthat

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

She isn't gonna post her full name cuz she's a bitch but its like Alicia cara or something like that
XXX

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

alicia wrote:
Because I woke up while he has doing it.....I'm not making nothing up!!! It's the truth believe what you want...I ain't the type to make anything up or lie south nothing! I got the police report and emailed it to his wife! I didn't press charges but I did get a rape kit and morning after because they found he didn't wear a wrap and they also found force when they did the exam....if I wouldn't have woke up I would have still known because my pants were left down and unzipped....
Get your story straight was he doin ya when you woke up or were you pants left down, cause your contradicting yourself..
alicia

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Please read what I said!!! I said I woke up during but "IF WOULDN'T WOKE UP I STILL WOULD HAVE KNOWN BC MY PANTS WERE DOWN" THAT IS HOW I WROTE IT...MY STORY IS STRAIGHT AND IT'S BEEN THE SAME STORY FROM THE VERY START!!! WHY DOES IT MATTER WHAT MY FULL NAME IS....THE PERSON KNOWS AND HIS WIFE KNOWS WHO I AM....LAST NAME IS NOT CARA!!

Call me a bitch!! I really dont give a Fu( what you think about me!!! Call me what you want!!! Your thoughts or feeling don't matter to me!!! Sorry but your not WORTH THE TIME TO CALL YOU OUT YOUR NAME!!! SORRY I AINT INTO NO TOPICS COURAGE :) SO GO SIT YOUR BOBBLE HEAD DOWN :P XOXO BUT IT'S VERY CLEAR THAT I'M WORTH YOUR TIME AND I AM SO VERY THANKFUL!! OH BY THE WAY I AM A BITCH!!! IM VERY PROUD TO FIGHT FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN AND NOT TAKE NO SHIT FROM ANYONE!!! I WOULDN'T HAVE ALL I HAVE WITHOUT BEING EXACTLY WHO I AM....SO PEACE!
cocacolabottle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Well if it happened im very sry no one deserves that an i hope you heal an let your anger go so your heart an mind can heal. Good luck to you. Prayers :)
alicia

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Sadly it did....I don't think I could let the anger go....this is the first time I've talked about it....and I feel better...only a few people close to me know....now I'm to the point I want everyone to beware who he is....I understand ppl on here lie and make up stories so ppl don't know forsure if I'm telling the truth but like I said his wife questioned me up and down and the police and my story has never changed! I know this is just topix but me telling my story has helped some.....
please

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

thisNthat wrote:
She isn't gonna post her full name cuz she's a bitch but its like Alicia cara or something like that
i cant wait to see you out. Smh hope ur bro with you too. He needa be raped in his a$$ see how it feels. Yall trashy n nasty.
thisNthat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

alicia wrote:
Please read what I said!!! I said I woke up during but "IF WOULDN'T WOKE UP I STILL WOULD HAVE KNOWN BC MY PANTS WERE DOWN" THAT IS HOW I WROTE IT...MY STORY IS STRAIGHT AND IT'S BEEN THE SAME STORY FROM THE VERY START!!! WHY DOES IT MATTER WHAT MY FULL NAME IS....THE PERSON KNOWS AND HIS WIFE KNOWS WHO I AM....LAST NAME IS NOT CARA!!

Call me a bitch!! I really dont give a Fu(× what you think about me!!! Call me what you want!!! Your thoughts or feeling don't matter to me!!! Sorry but your not WORTH THE TIME TO CALL YOU OUT YOUR NAME!!! SORRY I AINT INTO NO TOPICS COURAGE :) SO GO SIT YOUR BOBBLE HEAD DOWN :P XOXO BUT IT'S VERY CLEAR THAT I'M WORTH YOUR TIME AND I AM SO VERY THANKFUL!! OH BY THE WAY I AM A BITCH!!! IM VERY PROUD TO FIGHT FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN AND NOT TAKE NO SHIT FROM ANYONE!!! I WOULDN'T HAVE ALL I HAVE WITHOUT BEING EXACTLY WHO I AM....SO PEACE!
Ok let me tell ya something I'm not worried about u either for one this damn topix is about me and has all this shit about my brother Eric under it come on now make one with his name and don't try to make me look bad and I kno first hand ur a fake ass whore that will fuck anything that walks into a room where u are !!! Y u came crying to my house with my brother sayin oh im pregnant and I was like oh it's not his cuz u fuck the whole Evansville and u tried to swear up and down it was so let's let this go I'm no bitch I gave u my number and u can call me day or night cuz I kno for sure u can't rape the willing y'all were dating and fucking so keep accusing ppl of false shit that's exactly y u didn't press charges and best believe me when I see ya all I wanna do is talk to u and see what u have to say then cuz I see ya all the time buying drugs everywhere in the city !!! I won't miss ya and u kno exactly who I am and I'm sure u won't ever forget cuz u was scared when u pulled up in front of my house with my brother !! But goodbye if y'all have anything else to say about this subject plz make a topix about his name cuz this is trying to make my family look bad and no one in my family is bad nor will ever be bad quit making false accusations !!!
Fett

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

It matters what your last name is because you are calling someone else out and maybe you shouldn't have put yourself in that position, you didn't get kidnapped off the street did you?
alicia

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

My last name was cara when this happened but my married name nobody needs to know. I didn't lie about cara not being my last name.
alicia

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

please wrote:
<quoted text>
i cant wait to see you out. Smh hope ur bro with you too. He needa be raped in his a$$ see how it feels. Yall trashy n nasty.
I wanna watch!!
thisNthat

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

please wrote:
<quoted text>i cant wait to see you out. Smh hope ur bro with you too. He needa be raped in his a$$ see how it feels. Yall trashy n nasty.
Tell me who u are and ill make sure u see me out and best believe ill make sure my brothers with me cuz hes no bitch I mean I haven't hidden who I was ur the one hiding behind a screen name not me and I'm not trashy nor nasty so get it right u prolly don't even kno me or anything about me that's one thing for sure !!!
alicia

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Your totally 100% mistaken!!!! Just because I dated him 2 or 3 years before this happen don't mean anything!!! What he did September 5, 2010 was full on rape!!!! We were not together!! That night I was fighting with my ex boyfriend(who I'm married to now) and Eric kept following me around and I looked him right in his eyes and told him I DIDN'T WANT TO BE WITH HIM OR ANYTHING....SOMEONE ELSE HAD MY HEART AND I WENT TO THE VAN AND WE WERE FIGHTING HE GETS OUT AT THE NEXT BAR AND I WENT TO SLEEP AND WOKE UP WITH HIM ON ME!!!! THATS RAPE!!!!!!!!!! 2ND YOU AIN'T NEVER SEEN ME GETTING DRUGS I'VE BEEN CLEAN SINCE 08!!! ILL TAKE A TEST FOR ANYONE AT ANYTIME!!!! IM PROUD TO BE DRUG FREE!!! IM PROUD THAT EVEN AFTER BEING RAPED I GOT MY LIFE TOGETHER!!
I didn't press charges because I was on Probation for my robbery case and I couldn't be in a bar and I risked sending myself to prison!!!! I just got off Probation last month so I can finally talk about this!!!! YOUR SO F'ING STUPID I BET YOUR ONE OF THOSE STUPID PPL TJAT THINK YOU CAN'T RAPE YOUR WIFE....HUH!!! WRONG IF THE OTHER PERSON SAID STOP OR NO AT ANY POINT OR THEY ARE JUST LAYING THE ASLEEP THEN IT'S RAPE!!!!!
More than anything it's very clear you don't know me BC I'm far from fake!!!!! Ill tell you or anyone what I think about them!!! Talk shit tell lies!!! I dont care that's all you got on me are lies!!!!! Do you want the rape lot exam showing there was fresh sperm and red and scratched skin showing force!!!!!! Why don't you ask Brooke she has seen the police report!!!! Wonder if that's why they are not together?????? She knew nothing about it...so I showed her after she tried to say I was lying like you then she stopped next I hear they are no longer together......ummmmmm sorry!!! Your brother knows he raped me!!!!! Sorry your baby brother is a rapist!!!! What's funny is I'm such a whore but I dated my child's father for 8 years up to Dec 07 then your brother then started dating my Husband and we've been together since March 08'...
Yah I'm such a whore I've been in a relationship for 13 years out of my life!!!! Lol its clear you don't know what your talking about so sit your big head down and dont let it bobble to much!!!! Oh maybe you should pull a page out my book and find a real man!!!
alicia

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Your bother is a bitch!!!! Remember I seen Jeff masterson beat the breaks off him!!! You know what he did cry and said take me to my sister's!!! Dont believe that I'll get Jeff masterson and missy Hancock and Kayla masterson and way more ppl they were all there laughing as he got stomped and cried!!! Guess who drove him them me because he hit me!!!!! Oh and he was talking shit about Jeff!
kyle maurer

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Shit who's dogging my baby mama and and my brother eric butch he pro didn't do it u liked it bitch
alicia

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Yah just like a little boy to say someone liked to be harmed!!! She got that pill problem fixed yet?! Do hella of a job taking care of your kid if she still has that drug problem :) xoxo
thisNthat

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

alicia wrote:
Yah just like a little boy to say someone liked to be harmed!!! She got that pill problem fixed yet?! Do hella of a job taking care of your kid if she still has that drug problem :) xoxo
Who has a pill problem??? I believe u have the wrong person so make sure u have ur facts right before commenting ..& I take damn good care of me & Kyle maurers son if its any of ur business & I have never had a problem doing soo !!!
alicia

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

No I know for a fact you have/had last time I remember seeing you....you paid for my script to get filled so you could have some!!! You were being a fean!!!!! I would bet the bank you have a script right now!!! ;) you probably are a good mom but could he better if you were not an addict!!
thisNthat

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

alicia wrote:
No I know for a fact you have/had last time I remember seeing you....you paid for my script to get filled so you could have some!!! You were being a fean!!!!! I would bet the bank you have a script right now!!! ;) you probably are a good mom but could he better if you were not an addict!!
I'm not an addict by any means u can ask anyone who knos me thank u soo very much but thanks anyway and yes I'm a great single parent with NO HELP !!!!
Fett

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

alicia wrote:
Your totally 100% mistaken!!!! Just because I dated him 2 or 3 years before this happen don't mean anything!!! What he did September 5, 2010 was full on rape!!!! We were not together!! That night I was fighting with my ex boyfriend(who I'm married to now) and Eric kept following me around and I looked him right in his eyes and told him I DIDN'T WANT TO BE WITH HIM OR ANYTHING....SOMEONE ELSE HAD MY HEART AND I WENT TO THE VAN AND WE WERE FIGHTING HE GETS OUT AT THE NEXT BAR AND I WENT TO SLEEP AND WOKE UP WITH HIM ON ME!!!! THATS RAPE!!!!!!!!!! 2ND YOU AIN'T NEVER SEEN ME GETTING DRUGS I'VE BEEN CLEAN SINCE 08!!! ILL TAKE A TEST FOR ANYONE AT ANYTIME!!!! IM PROUD TO BE DRUG FREE!!! IM PROUD THAT EVEN AFTER BEING RAPED I GOT MY LIFE TOGETHER!!
I didn't press charges because I was on Probation for my robbery case and I couldn't be in a bar and I risked sending myself to prison!!!! I just got off Probation last month so I can finally talk about this!!!! YOUR SO F'ING STUPID I BET YOUR ONE OF THOSE STUPID PPL TJAT THINK YOU CAN'T RAPE YOUR WIFE....HUH!!! WRONG IF THE OTHER PERSON SAID STOP OR NO AT ANY POINT OR THEY ARE JUST LAYING THE ASLEEP THEN IT'S RAPE!!!!!
More than anything it's very clear you don't know me BC I'm far from fake!!!!! Ill tell you or anyone what I think about them!!! Talk shit tell lies!!! I dont care that's all you got on me are lies!!!!! Do you want the rape lot exam showing there was fresh sperm and red and scratched skin showing force!!!!!! Why don't you ask Brooke she has seen the police report!!!! Wonder if that's why they are not together?????? She knew nothing about it...so I showed her after she tried to say I was lying like you then she stopped next I hear they are no longer together......ummmmmm sorry!!! Your brother knows he raped me!!!!! Sorry your baby brother is a rapist!!!! What's funny is I'm such a whore but I dated my child's father for 8 years up to Dec 07 then your brother then started dating my Husband and we've been together since March 08'...
Yah I'm such a whore I've been in a relationship for 13 years out of my life!!!! Lol its clear you don't know what your talking about so sit your big head down and dont let it bobble to much!!!! Oh maybe you should pull a page out my book and find a real man!!!
so you were on probation for robert when this happened....so why should we care about it then?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newburgh Discussions

Search the Newburgh Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Yuk mouth Amanda 6 min Yep per 7
Angie Stevens Garrett and Joe Garrett 8 min Yep per 6
Travis Adams 29 min the truth is 26
Toyota rachets 50 min wmaxxx 5
Places Hiring 55 min GRL 2
Toyota?????? 56 min why 4
poll: if you were on a jury... 1 hr victim 1
•••
•••