B-Hale Brandon Hale
Laughing

Evansville, IN

#1 Sep 9, 2011
This nasty scrub is looking like a skeleton..hmm..wonder why that could be?? DOPE HEAD! And a little advice to his girl: Take all that inheritance money and go get those teeth whitened...then maybe you can find you a real man.
Anonymous

United States

#2 Feb 3, 2012
He's pretty much my big brother...... your slander just proves how little you are
PIXI

Charleston, SC

#3 Feb 9, 2012
FUNNY YOU SAY HE ISNT A REAL MAN YET HE HAS TWO CHILDREN THAT HE PROVIDES FOR BY GOING TO WORK EVERY DAY, AND TALK SHIT ABOUT ASHLI SHES AN AMAZING MOTHER, SOUNDS LIKE TO ME YOUR A JELOUSE BITCH BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT YOU!
Smokey

Montgomery, AL

#4 Nov 1, 2012
Thats my boy, good guy
Funnnny

Evansville, IN

#5 Jan 12, 2014
PIXI wrote:
FUNNY YOU SAY HE ISNT A REAL MAN YET HE HAS TWO CHILDREN THAT HE PROVIDES FOR BY GOING TO WORK EVERY DAY, AND TALK SHIT ABOUT ASHLI SHES AN AMAZING MOTHER, SOUNDS LIKE TO ME YOUR A JELOUSE BITCH BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANT YOU!
Lol um youre wayy off but ok.
Hale No

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 17, 2014
If there is anything to be said about MY BROTHER you could just say it to his face OR you could take the hard road and say it to me! B is the best friend, brother and father figure. He may make people jealous by taking care of his responsibilities, family, having the courtesy to say something to whoever (good or bad) to their face and taking his life seriously. That means: not wasting his time worrying about this stupid shit. So PLEASE let me take this off of his hands. I'm begging just talk about him infront of me. Better yet message me back and I'll give you my address! CHALLANGE EXCEPTED!!!
Scritp

Evansville, IN

#7 Jan 18, 2014
Hale No wrote:
If there is anything to be said about MY BROTHER you could just say it to his face OR you could take the hard road and say it to me! B is the best friend, brother and father figure. He may make people jealous by taking care of his responsibilities, family, having the courtesy to say something to whoever (good or bad) to their face and taking his life seriously. That means: not wasting his time worrying about this stupid shit. So PLEASE let me take this off of his hands. I'm begging just talk about him infront of me. Better yet message me back and I'll give you my address! CHALLANGE EXCEPTED!!!
What is your address
Sons of Silence 13

Ashland, KY

#8 Jan 20, 2014
Scritp wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your address
What's urs? I'm always down to bring the pain ya'll people need to stop and spend more time with your family and friends instead of worrying or spreading gossip of others karma is a bit¢h make your best path in life guys
lol

United States

#9 Apr 6, 2014
The one you should be after is his adulteting wife. Sleeping with a married than that lives in my apt complex. Seen her over her quite a bit.
lol

United States

#10 Apr 8, 2014
The one with the problem is his skank ass cheating wife. Her boyfriend llives in heathmoore apartments, if you don't believe me. See her car there frequently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women who put partying and sex before they kids 2 min Nosey 14
Mega Keeney is Marilyn Steele STRIPPER at Lucky... 5 min Afil 2
Toby W (Nov '12) 13 min Jesse 33
anal milfs 27 min Jay 12
Chief Suspended 19 hr James 4
Chief of police suspended Jul 22 Taxpayers 2
tattooed guy st caseys in Newburgh Jul 20 Yup 12

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance