His name shouldn't be on here...
Yeap

Chicago, IL

#3 Jun 1, 2013
Can u say sexy
question

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 2, 2013
Isn't this guy married with a baby on the way? You should be ashamed for putting him on here
Really

Evansville, IN

#6 Jun 2, 2013
You're really going to put someone who is a caring father and husband and out there busting his a$$ for his family on blast on this sight. Get a [email protected] life. You need to crawl back to the hole you came out of.
i agree

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 2, 2013
All this crap comes from the same person... who needs to just stop and gtf over it~
Pro jason

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 2, 2013
Good guy
JoJo

Chicago, IL

#9 Jun 2, 2013
Great guy - works hard and takes care of his family. Keep his name off of here.
question

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 2, 2013
His wife is such a sweet person and does not need to have their life disrupted by ignorant ppl on here spreading rumors
JustSaying

Evansville, IN

#12 Jun 3, 2013
Who said he was doing anything bad....guilt showing much? Nobody said they screwed him yesterday.....hmmmm
talkers

Chicago, IL

#13 Jun 5, 2013
Yep great husband/father/man ...nothing bad to say about him if id say!!:)
The past

Burlington, KY

#14 Jun 6, 2013
He may be a great guy now but he was one heck of a player back in the day. Has to be a special girl to get this guy to settle down. Lord knows none of us others ever could.
The one

Burlington, KY

#15 Jun 9, 2013
The past wrote:
He may be a great guy now but he was one heck of a player back in the day. Has to be a special girl to get this guy to settle down. Lord knows none of us others ever could.
More like when he's finally happy that crazy bitch does something to make him think he has to be with her for one reason or another
lmao

Antioch, TN

#16 Jun 17, 2013
The one wrote:
<quoted text>
More like when he's finally happy that crazy bitch does something to make him think he has to be with her for one reason or another
Amen! He is not happy, hasn't been for quite some time. Funny, he doesn't even know what she does behind his back. I'd be surprised if the kid ain't even his. Just saying.
idk

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Jun 17, 2013
You prolly don't even know his baby momma name her if you do
hmmm

Evansville, IN

#18 Jun 17, 2013
Jamie g.
how funny

Chicago, IL

#19 Jun 18, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>Amen! He is not happy, hasn't been for quite some time. Funny, he doesn't even know what she does behind his back. I'd be surprised if the kid ain't even his. Just saying.
Why try to ruin a family?? Hope you can back up what you are saying... Jason being happy... If you know him like everyone on here has said, well you know he will say it
lmao

Jasper, IN

#20 Jun 23, 2013
how funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Why try to ruin a family?? Hope you can back up what you are saying... Jason being happy... If you know him like everyone on here has said, well you know he will say it
Ha. Who's trying to ruin a family? Just stating facts. I know for a fact that Jamie hasn't been faithful, and he's always talking to other females behind her back. I wouldn't exactly call it a "happy family" if there's cheating. involved.
Dude

Newburgh, IN

#21 Jun 23, 2013
Jason's mom is a crackhead his dad is a prison snitch and oh yeah I boned Jamie a couple times in my car after she had his baby! Lol Jason if ya didn't know, we'll now ya do....
wow

Chicago, IL

#22 Jun 23, 2013
Dude wrote:
Jason's mom is a crackhead his dad is a prison snitch and oh yeah I boned Jamie a couple times in my car after she had his baby! Lol Jason if ya didn't know, we'll now ya do....
Wow, give this man a medal. You must be proud. way to go, troll. Way to go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone else hate interracial couples 1 min LOL 10
TMMI - smoke on mirrors when it comes to compen... 2 min Awesome 5
Pink Lady 4 min Panther 2
Heroin Dealers 7 min Needit 67
Review: Meadowbriar Stables (Apr '15) Mon Anonymous 3
Chief of police suspended Mon Anonymous 4
Newburgh Rentals Aug 19 blahblah 1

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance