me and my ladies are thinking about s...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yuk

Florence, KY

#21 Dec 13, 2012
hatsoff wrote:
I am all for this, wf28, looking for some fun..
ll hve fun with you
Bored much

United States

#24 Nov 26, 2017
Lilbitbad wrote:
So did you ever get this going?? WM clean std free couple, and down for some playtime!! I'm really looking for a woman for a playmate in the mean time! I'm 37 5'8 140lbs easy on the eye and experienced.. he's 61 6'0ft 200 lbs brown hair brown eyes tall dark and handsome, and equipped! Not jealous just love sex Im bisexual and he is NOT! I only have one rule in the bedroom no kissing him on the mouth, that is what I'm for but all else fair play... All about pleasure and satisfaction!! I hope that whomever joins is just as sexual as we are.. no one gets left out its all about pleasure and fun!!!!
Did you just sit around for 5 years waiting because that post is from 2012.
Mudflap

Evansville, IN

#25 Nov 26, 2017
Lilbitbad wrote:
So did you ever get this going?? WM clean std free couple, and down for some playtime!! I'm really looking for a woman for a playmate in the mean time! I'm 37 5'8 140lbs easy on the eye and experienced.. he's 61 6'0ft 200 lbs brown hair brown eyes tall dark and handsome, and equipped! Not jealous just love sex Im bisexual and he is NOT! I only have one rule in the bedroom no kissing him on the mouth, that is what I'm for but all else fair play... All about pleasure and satisfaction!! I hope that whomever joins is just as sexual as we are.. no one gets left out its all about pleasure and fun!!!!
Sounds fun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Kirves 8 min wow 4
Playing sleepy possum 54 min I know u 17
What is your Fetish (Nov '16) 54 min WhiteWife 102
Your Fetish (Mar '15) 57 min WhiteWife 25
How Do I Move On 57 min I know u 30
Chip Gaines gone Methville gone 1 hr Lolol 35
TS Olivia Jay 1 hr Frank 7

Newburgh Jobs

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages