Tickled

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Ladies, did you exercise while you were pregnant?

How much weight did you put on?

Did you lose the weight quickly after?

How long did you exercise up to during your pregnancy?

Sorry for lots of questions I'm very interested in this for myself.
Jen

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Feb 5, 2013
With my first child I gained 15lbs and left the hospital 25lbs lighter. I didn't gain a lot because I was young and always on the go. I lost the weight because I ended up having some complications.

With my second I gained around 20-25 lbs. I rarely sat still and I was back in a 7 within two weeks of giving birth with no stomach.

My last one I gained about 50-60 lbs. It was a hard pregnancy and I had a girlfriend who fed me all the time. I was a 4 before I got pregnant and afterwards I was a 10. That was the only pregnancy I had to work hard to get the weight off.

I do not have a high metabolism. People in my gene pool tend to be on the larger side. What I had to my advantage was youth and just generally being active. Although, I really love food I was always too busy to eat and vegetate.

If I ever get pregnant again best believe my pregnancy will be spent weight training and doing cardio.
proud momma

Covington, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
I walked 2 to 3 times a week all the way till the day I went into labor I was 98 pounds wen I got pregnant gained a total of 30 pounds nd a week after I had him I went to the doctor so they could make sure I was healing do to a c-section nd I was 104 hope that helped have any more questions ask nd ill try nd answer good luck
Goldie

Duluth, GA

#4 Feb 5, 2013
I'd like to know more about this as well. It amazes me how some people gain a lot, and others only gain a few pounds. A lot of people say genetics play a big factor in weight gain, but my mom is of the mindset that your diet and exercise play the biggest role.
proud momma

Covington, KY

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Its not genetic at all my older sis gained 20-25 pounds lost it few weeks later I gained 30 lost all but like 5 pounds a week later my lil sis lost 40 nd its been 2 1/2 months later nd she still trying to loose a lil more and we all walked a lot just depends on u I was all baby so I lost it pretty fast

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fishing holes (May '13) 9 min Bretto1130 16
diamond rankin 1 hr Friend 5
Molly 1 hr Renter 1
Dustin thomas (Oct '11) 1 hr just curious 10
crystal 1 hr Who 2
Help Find Kristy 1 hr Emm 73
Molly Neville 2 hr cuz im happy!!! 11
•••
•••
•••