Topix- make people use their real, fu...
Stand up

United States

#104 Feb 3, 2013
Lets get real wrote:
It's just funny how these people complain about topix but yet again they like starting drama to stfu
As for that post. I had never posted in here until I got a call saying I was mentioned in a topic. I'm not starting drama. I want the drama and lies to stop. Grow up please and then maybe we can have a conversation without using hateful abbreviations.
Stand up

United States

#105 Feb 3, 2013
So sad, some people are so hateful. I don't get how so many people know the same person a topix is made about. Maybe it's a good thing I keep to my few close friends!
ThumbsUP

Tucker, GA

#106 Feb 3, 2013
I'm not so sure it's all these people that know a person. It's more of one or two people making up several fake names to try to belittle someone.
doubt it

United States

#107 Feb 3, 2013
I don't agree with somethings said on here but at the same time I don't believe that all that is said on here is lies. People don't like to be told about themselves period, but you are out here doing all these things that you know are gonna make ppl talk. So should the newspaper, television etc. be held accountable for letting everyone know when a person is in jail and what for? How bout the jail website? It gives ALL your info except your.ss number. Then we have the DOC website and sex offender websites, once again ALL info is given. What's done in the dark will come to light deal with it
Real names

Tucker, GA

#108 Feb 3, 2013
Stand up wrote:
<quoted text>
I've learned one thing, the people that defend the bullying and harassment are probably one of the culprits. Your right, karma will get you! I'm sorry, but I'm not in high school and have been out for quite a while. But my name popped up on here after a night out, in which I left with my boyfriend. And all of a sudden someone's jealousy got the best of them. As that's what most of these posts about people stem from, PURE JEALOUSY!
You are exactly right!!!
Stand up

United States

#109 Feb 3, 2013
Thumbsup, you are probably right. Sad to think someone is so spiteful to just come up with names to put someone down.
Doubt it, I agree to an extent, but who's baby daddy is who's, and who slept with who or any of that craziness is not appropriate. And to call an 8th grader a slut is def not appropriate. Now as far as who went to jail and that stuff that's public, well that can be found in papers and debated freely. But some things would just make me go apesh#£. excuse the language by I have an 8th grader, straight A's and in honors and advanced classes. There is no excuse for that kind of talk. Unfortunately, he knows of this site, and we live in a scary world. Who's to say one of these kids being talked about don't take a gun to school with them to "get even" in their eyes. This site is nothing but bad news!
Real names

Tucker, GA

#110 Feb 3, 2013
doubt it wrote:
I don't agree with somethings said on here but at the same time I don't believe that all that is said on here is lies. People don't like to be told about themselves period, but you are out here doing all these things that you know are gonna make ppl talk. So should the newspaper, television etc. be held accountable for letting everyone know when a person is in jail and what for? How bout the jail website? It gives ALL your info except your.ss number. Then we have the DOC website and sex offender websites, once again ALL info is given. What's done in the dark will come to light deal with it
Really?? You are comparing gossip to criminals?
doubt it

United States

#111 Feb 3, 2013
It is what it is, Some things said maybe more gossip then truth but I think there is also some truth in all of it. I can be honest and say my name had been on here and 75% of it was true. It is no different then a conversion between a group of people except its out here for everyone to see. I'm not saying its right or wrong its just a part of life. The world is set up now days for people to put all their business out there just don't be mad when it comes back to bite you in the ass
Stand up

United States

#112 Feb 3, 2013
I'll be honest and my name has just been mentioned a topic for the first time, and it was not true at all. Sadly it was the first time I had been out in a long time and my boyfriend even picked me up. Might I add boyfriend of a year now. So I do not believe a lot of what I read, especially when a lot of it is children posting gossip to hurt each other.
Lets get real

Florence, KY

#113 Feb 3, 2013
Stand up wrote:
<quoted text>
I've learned one thing, the people that defend the bullying and harassment are probably one of the culprits. Your right, karma will get you! I'm sorry, but I'm not in high school and have been out for quite a while. But my name popped up on here after a night out, in which I left with my boyfriend. And all of a sudden someone's jealousy got the best of them. As that's what most of these posts about people stem from, PURE JEALOUSY!
I'm not being hateful or nothing but I agree with some people don't need to be on here but most people I seen on here really aren't the greatest people they were the type of people in high school that were dicks to everyone or they are really nasty people they would sleep with any one but some don't need to be sorry if I offended you
Lets get real

Florence, KY

#114 Feb 3, 2013
I'm not defending bulling honestly i can't stand bully's but one other thing I can't stand are people that think there the world keep a level head and you won't have people talking bad about you
Real names

Tucker, GA

#115 Feb 3, 2013
Lets get real wrote:
I'm not defending bulling honestly i can't stand bully's but one other thing I can't stand are people that think there the world keep a level head and you won't have people talking bad about you
People talk bad about others regardless... It needs to stop.
why ur not

United States

#116 Feb 3, 2013
If ur going to ask foe people to use real names start by using yours. Topix exsposes liers and users that is y i like it
If people used real names then no one will talk.
Stand up

United States

#117 Feb 3, 2013
Sad part is, I think the better off you are and level headed, the more people want to bring you down and bring you to their level.
Lets get real

Florence, KY

#118 Feb 3, 2013
Stand up wrote:
Sad part is, I think the better off you are and level headed, the more people want to bring you down and bring you to their level.
not really there's tons of people that ain't on topix that I know and there actually really good people they ain't fake they don't bully people they keep to there self like I said earlier most of these people on here that get mentioned in a topix they are either hos douchebags constanly on facebook talking hella trash and bragging all the time just pure trash not everyone but a good fraction of the people i seen on here I'm not the biggest fan of myself its real rare to find a good person on here
Real names

Tucker, GA

#119 Feb 3, 2013
why ur not wrote:
If ur going to ask foe people to use real names start by using yours. Topix exsposes liers and users that is y i like it
If people used real names then no one will talk.
Like I said before, I will be more than happy to identify myself when everyone else is exposed as well...if you have a problem taking responsibility for what you post then it is is either not the truth or you are a coward.
Real names

Tucker, GA

#120 Feb 4, 2013
Good morning topix! Time to ask again- can we get real names attached to these posts?
wheresthename

Kent, OH

#121 Feb 4, 2013
Real names wrote:
Good morning topix! Time to ask again- can we get real names attached to these posts?
I think you started this just to stir the pot. You haven't used your real name either. Why don't you get together with everyone who thinks their character has been defamed and head down to the clerks office and file some papers in small claims court. I know alot of people in Evansville and some of what I have read is true. People are so unwilling to look inside themselves they wouldn't believe it if their momma told them. See you at the courthouse.
Stand up

United States

#122 Feb 4, 2013
Good morning real names, seems there are more people against us than there are people that think this site is awful. To the person who said to go to the courts, what would I do, go to the courts and say someone seen me at a bar? That's the extent of my topic basically but when I was told Of this site and that I was on it I discovered how awful it is! I reported so many posts yesterday of people I don't know just cause I can't believe how mean these people are. And honestly I do not believe all of this. I think most of these people are just s$&t stirrers trying to hurt someone. I've noticed most of them are children, and we wonder why children commit suicide or take guns to school. Hmm...
worsethanbars

Kent, OH

#123 Feb 4, 2013
Stand up wrote:
Good morning real names, seems there are more people against us than there are people that think this site is awful. To the person who said to go to the courts, what would I do, go to the courts and say someone seen me at a bar? That's the extent of my topic basically but when I was told Of this site and that I was on it I discovered how awful it is! I reported so many posts yesterday of people I don't know just cause I can't believe how mean these people are. And honestly I do not believe all of this. I think most of these people are just s$&t stirrers trying to hurt someone. I've noticed most of them are children, and we wonder why children commit suicide or take guns to school. Hmm...
There are way worse things being said on here than someone seen someone else at the bar. The posts that say people have AIDS and herpes, are gay, are druggies, etc. Those posts are the ones the people should be going to the courthouse over. I understand what they said as far as filing a claim if it's untrue. The problem is they have to prove it's untrue. Then they have to get topix to provide the IP address and hope you get the right person. The EPD got the right IP address, but wrong house, so it's not that simple. I feel bad for some of these people that are being lied on, but some are not being lied on. Such as telling people who sex offenders are as long as they are on the registry. Maybe some people should think about what they do before they do it. If you sell drugs, use drugs, are promiscuous, have herpes, becareful who you tell or it will end up on here. Some people need to grow thicker skin. I have been called fat all my life, but ain't no way I would let someone make me feel so bad about myself that I would take my own life. NEVER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Embry and Sherry Roach 31 min Kelly 11
Travis Williams (Aug '15) 2 hr curiouskittten 3
neshia 2 hr curiouskittten 1
How did preston walters die? (Aug '13) 2 hr Gwenny 6
Evansville Watch 2 hr Evanspatchkids 10
Manns Bar Shooting 2 hr You Dunno History... 81
Scott Sunderman 2 hr Boo 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages