Topix- make people use their real, fu...
Real names

Tucker, GA

#62 Feb 3, 2013
Lets keep this as #1 post so topix will get the hint....
Stand up

United States

#63 Feb 3, 2013
Realtalk101 wrote:
It's pretty evident that all these people want to do is ruin someone's life, relationship, marriage, or job. They get on here for no other reason other than pure jealousy. If you are that worried about the "topics" in your area, try reading the paper.
You hit the nail on the head! Thank you!
Stand up

United States

#64 Feb 3, 2013
donk wrote:
<quoted text>
What I'm doing is not rambling and I'm sorry you believe it to be that. Then everything I've posted was to another person and they know exactly who they are. Do you even care to read what's being said back and forth to know? Smh no you don't cause you didn't.
This is the point I refuse to acknowledge any more of your comments. You did most certainly reply to one of my comments and I was simply stating that I have no idea what you are talking about because it had nothing to do with me. So at this point you can either exit this conversation in which you are trying to make about something else, or you can can actually reply to the topic at hand. Which would be stopping the harassment and lies on here. Thank you for your time and good luck with your life and that no one decides to post lies about it on here;)
Real names

Tucker, GA

#65 Feb 3, 2013
I think we are going to have to politely ignore donk so that we can focus on fixing this issue. Bottom line, pretending to be someone else, talking bad about someone else, trying to ruin someone's life/ family/ job is wrong period. If real names were tied to posts, we would not have this issue.
donk

Tucker, GA

#66 Feb 3, 2013
Look there you go assuming, because it did happen to me before! And found out by a phone call see you don't know me ! So stop acting like you do! Assumptions get you nowhere in life learn atleast that much today okay?! You don't control me to tell me to leave smh be serious! How old are you again? Exactly my point act like it! By the way may I add I hope I am friends with you on fb :)
donk

Tucker, GA

#67 Feb 3, 2013
Well you know what I don't care if you ignore me because if they see it they'll end up going Sorry to say Real names ,I'm kinda disappointed in you but I already knew it would happen!
Stand up

United States

#68 Feb 3, 2013
donk wrote:
Well you know what I don't care if you ignore me because if they see it they'll end up going Sorry to say Real names ,I'm kinda disappointed in you but I already knew it would happen!
Sorry to assume it had not happened to you, but judging by your posts it sounded as if you were defending Topix. I do not wish that on anyone. I found out through a phone call also. It is sad when you know something is lies and people are blasting it on a public site that does nothing to help. I hope yours was not too bad, mine luckily was not. And I was with my boyfriend the night in question. Not sure if we will ever know if were friends on Facebook, unless this site did go to that kind of posting. I wish you luck. And I'm being sincere.
Real names

Tucker, GA

#69 Feb 3, 2013
Come on topix!! Lets do this!
Stand up

United States

#70 Feb 3, 2013
I see more names popping up that are against this site. Real news should be reported, but personally lives, fact or not, should be left out. This site is going to hurt people, not just physically, but mentally also. Everyone please take a stand against this!
donk

Tucker, GA

#71 Feb 3, 2013
Stand up wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to assume it had not happened to you, but judging by your posts it sounded as if you were defending Topix. I do not wish that on anyone. I found out through a phone call also. It is sad when you know something is lies and people are blasting it on a public site that does nothing to help. I hope yours was not too bad, mine luckily was not. And I was with my boyfriend the night in question. Not sure if we will ever know if were friends on Facebook, unless this site did go to that kind of posting. I wish you luck. And I'm being sincere.
You just jumped to your own assumptions the entire time. Anyways I don't condone all the non sense as you saw in previous. Also I deleted what was said because it was pure ignorance of either a man or woman not really sure don't really care it just proved me that they had no courage to say a thing to me but yet could say it on here I really thought it was interesting I found humor in the childish ways considering I'm married and take care of my children.
Stand up

United States

#72 Feb 3, 2013
We dropped to number 3. Let's keep on top. Once again here is topix address: PO Box 50654, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Stand up

United States

#73 Feb 3, 2013
donk wrote:
<quoted text>
You just jumped to your own assumptions the entire time. Anyways I don't condone all the non sense as you saw in previous. Also I deleted what was said because it was pure ignorance of either a man or woman not really sure don't really care it just proved me that they had no courage to say a thing to me but yet could say it on here I really thought it was interesting I found humor in the childish ways considering I'm married and take care of my children.
Well, I am not married, but had been. I am now in a year long relationship and want to make sure this is what I want. I do have children, and I'm sorry I make assumptions. You know the old saying...to assume etc. You say you deleted the comments? How did you do that? You do have to admit, this site is very demeaning. As I said, very sorry I made that assumption. That's exactly what I'm arguing against:(
Real names

Tucker, GA

#74 Feb 3, 2013
This will stay on top if I have to comment once an hour every day...
Stand up

United States

#75 Feb 3, 2013
Real names wrote:
This will stay on top if I have to comment once an hour every day...
I'm right there with ya hon! We should not have to tolerate with the high school drama. I'm well out of high school and my family, nor I, want to see lies that jealous people use to try to bring you down to their miserable lives.
Stand up

United States

#77 Feb 3, 2013
Keep this topix alive! It should be on their hot topix list!
Stand up

United States

#78 Feb 3, 2013
Where is my partner in crime? We have dropped to the 5th topic! And by the way, topix has morons working for them that can't even spell topics!
Real names

Tucker, GA

#79 Feb 3, 2013
I'm here. We aren't going to let this due until it is changed or stopped.
Stand up

United States

#80 Feb 3, 2013
Gonna start a topic about stopping topix. See if people will come forward
Stand up

United States

#81 Feb 3, 2013
Who cares about Tom, Dick, or Harry. Come on people, quit making up posts to snoop in their lives! Let's bring down topix!
Real names

Tucker, GA

#82 Feb 3, 2013
Stand up wrote:
Gonna start a topic about stopping topix. See if people will come forward
So the thread don't get deleted, have it changed...not deleted. If names are tagged to the comments, the trash will stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chip Gaines 16 min Love Chip 72
Serrell Yeckering 24 min humbug 4
Dr. Malek hooks it up! 26 min lol 7
tanning beds 26 min Help 25
Who was naked and trying to fight at marina point 30 min What 4
Becky hollingsworth 37 min wise advice 20
Nicole brackett 45 min that is all 3

Newburgh Jobs

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages