Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

babymomma532 wrote:
wow, why do people continue to hate on somebody trying to right? pretty simple minded and petty:/. Everybody has a past, at least they doing the right thing and doing something positive, I give them props, cause haters always gonna hate cause they dont know how to do ish else
THANK YOU!!!
daycare

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

The best is Central I think. I worked there for years and loved it.
No side

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Everybody has gd daycares its women in bizness always gd thing sad yall battering something ppl wrk hard for now sayin tht workers tht been terminated or parents tht dont handle biz and get terminated well its not daycares fault thts who bashes daycares ...i aint on nobody side but I know tht I only see 1 group gettin jumped on and I know for a fact good ppl I know all the daycare owners they all cool but yall goin in on some gd ppl jcw yall kp doin yAll dont let these clowns stop yall
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

your welcome :) it seems as though evansville is the gathering place for all the haters in the world, some people cant stand to see anyone doing good :)
Mommy Dearest

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

babymomma532 wrote:
your welcome :) it seems as though evansville is the gathering place for all the haters in the world, some people cant stand to see anyone doing good :)
sad but,so true.
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

just like the stupid post putting down women because of they race saying all white women smoke meth and kill they kids, my husband is black and my babies are bi racial and dont get high and I am not trashy, some ppl just have nothing better to do. miserable people I swear, guess thats why I dont drink the water lol:)
same here

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

This place "looks" joyfull its all a front these people r fake as they cld get! I woul never take my child to Ms. D AS SHETHINKS OF HERSELF! All they worry bout is partyin. Thats for real
happy parent

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

My youngest son attended Central for three years. He enjoyed it and learned a lot. Staff was caring and everyone knew his name. He loved going to Willard and trips around the block as well as field trips. They have lots of family nights and events we enjoyed.

My job location changed and that's the only reason I pulled him out. My only concern was the proximity to Berry Plastics. There are a lot of chemicals in there and I always had the concern of an industrial accident or spill in the back of my mind.

Whatever you decide, it is always tough making the decision to have others look after your most precious one! Mother's intuition goes a long way! Best of luck whatever you decide.
O M G

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Right she only is in it for the money! An the play off for their drug money!! Promise u it's a getto ass place that servers whatever the microwave will whip up! She is the ONLY one on here commenting the "good" comments, PROMISE THAT!
O M G

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

IF it was so good the mommas would be on here WITH THEIR real names giving the thumbs up!! But nope obviously the crack dealers didnt serve up their customers today lmmfao stupid asses
Beware

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

I sent my 2 yr old to A Joyful Child's Placer for about 8 months. My mother in law would pick him up daily and she always noticed he was in a high chair. She assumed it was snack time. One day she showed up at an unexpected time and he was sitting in a high chair in a dark room with other kids sleeping around him. Apparently, he didn't want to nap so instead of playing w/ him or letting him play quietly he was locked in a chair. Note: no teachers were even in the room with him. Also the workers were always really defensive if she asked about naps and snacks like. These are basic questions mom's wonder about. That was the last time we ever went there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newburgh Discussions

Search the Newburgh Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
my ex (girlfriend) 3 hr no way 3
kirsten camplin Wed Datgurl 5
holy sh!t Wed you're dumb 1
chad bailey (Jun '13) Jul 8 cool 18
Chandler Utliities Jul 8 talk 10
Downtown Newburgh Jul 7 Quickcall911 5
Carla Scott Jul 6 curious 9
•••
•••