Crazy sight at WalMart

Posted in the Newburgh Forum

OMG

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Today, I went to WalMart to do my weekend grocery shopping. After I grabbed a cart, I notice a very large woman roll inside on a motor cart. She only caught my attention because she had a young boy (maybe 3) with her throwing a temper tantrum. Apparently, he didn't want to walk.

First, the woman tries to sit him on her lap. But she soon realized she couldn't operate the cart like that.

Then, she tries fitting him on the edge of the footrest, outside of her feet. That didn't work either.

Finally, she maneuvers one leg to the side, allowing the boy to squeeze between her thighs. The fit was quite tight, so she then lifts her FUPA (that fatty area too low to be your abdomen, but too high to be your legs) and places it on his head. On top of his head!!!!

Me:

I was so shocked, all I could do was stand there staring as they rolled by me into the store. After that, I calmly replaced my cart, walked to my car, locked myself in, then laughed until I cried.
Ewwwww

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Feb 9, 2013
That poor kid, the smell must've been unbearable.
teacher

Evansville, IN

#3 Feb 9, 2013
OMG wrote:
Today, I went to WalMart to do my weekend grocery shopping. After I grabbed a cart, I notice a very large woman roll inside on a motor cart. She only caught my attention because she had a young boy (maybe 3) with her throwing a temper tantrum. Apparently, he didn't want to walk.

First, the woman tries to sit him on her lap. But she soon realized she couldn't operate the cart like that.

Then, she tries fitting him on the edge of the footrest, outside of her feet. That didn't work either.

Finally, she maneuvers one leg to the side, allowing the boy to squeeze between her thighs. The fit was quite tight, so she then lifts her FUPA (that fatty area too low to be your abdomen, but too high to be your legs) and places it on his head. On top of his head!!!!

Me:

I was so shocked, all I could do was stand there staring as they rolled by me into the store. After that, I calmly replaced my cart, walked to my car, locked myself in, then laughed until I cried.
That's crazy. There's a site in the web called people of wal-mart or wal-mart people that shows some of the nutty people that go to wal-mart it's hilarious .
Disgusted

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Those obese ladies in those carts disgust me. I can see using them if you're truly disabled, but I'm sick of seeing these lazy cows riding in them because they don't wanna walk. They probably wouldn't be so damn big if they actually walked and burned some calories doing so.
i agree

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Pisses me off too!!^^ this one in buy low the other day asked me to reach something for her, I just looked at her and kept walking. Why? Because I saw her fat azz walk into the store.
Disgusted

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Feb 9, 2013
i agree wrote:
Pisses me off too!!^^ this one in buy low the other day asked me to reach something for her, I just looked at her and kept walking. Why? Because I saw her fat azz walk into the store.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrdoqjrELh1...
LoL
I would've done the same thing. They ride those scooter carts around like they own the damn store and expected you to stop and yield for them when the ride by.#aintnobodythinkinboutyofat azz
realish

Evansville, IN

#7 Feb 9, 2013
i agree wrote:
Rofl....too funny.
BeepBeepMuthaFuk a

Evansville, IN

#8 Feb 9, 2013
LMAO
i agree

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2013
realish wrote:
<quoted text>
Rofl....too funny.
Its true. And a few weeks before I was at the neighborhood wal mart and two of them was in a `scooter` one was tail-gaiting the other cause the battery was dead in the other scooter, and the one in front had a grocery basket from family dollar with two bags in it. Both of them bitches can walk!! And they wasted all that time trying to `tow` one another to the front door. Sorry but I cant stand a fat lazy mfer!! Even more embarrassin, they are always dirty to boot!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zach pribble 4 min us citizen 2
hot chick in blacked out tahoe 23 min hot guy 1
Jordan Mckinney 25 min bich 4
Jobs that don't drug test (Mar '14) 49 min Reyzr77 57
"Big Rob" 56 min look ma no teeth 2
desparate... Nov 21 dreamer 3
Newburgh house fire rekindles Nov 18 Darris Brown 1
Newburgh Dating
Find my Match

Newburgh People Search