Speeding on hwy 41 were are the police

Posted in the Newburgh Forum

Slowlane

Duluth, GA

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Seems like 41 has become a race way from waterworks to lynch people drive 20 miles over speed limit and you never see the police anywhere are they waiting for someone to get killed they need to hve more patrols on 41 these people are driving crazy
Wow

Evansville, IN

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Try some punctuation!
Speed demon

Duluth, GA

#4 Jan 19, 2013
Slowlane wrote:
Seems like 41 has become a race way from waterworks to lynch people drive 20 miles over speed limit and you never see the police anywhere are they waiting for someone to get killed they need to hve more patrols on 41 these people are driving crazy

Cry baby get off the road if you can't handle the rest if us trying to get somewhere I'm glad the cops aren't on 41 I speed through there every day during week just stay out of my way
dr phil

Evansville, IN

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Between mt pleasant all the way to Toyota on north 41 the troopers will get that azz if you're speeding. Particularly by the new north high school
Speed demon

Duluth, GA

#7 Jan 19, 2013
dr phil wrote:
Between mt pleasant all the way to Toyota on north 41 the troopers will get that azz if you're speeding. Particularly by the new north high school
That's great I'm from Henderson bridge to lynch so I'm golden to break the speed limit with the cops all the way on north Sid if town thanks for the info Phil
Slowlane

Duluth, GA

#8 Jan 19, 2013
dr phil wrote:
Between mt pleasant all the way to Toyota on north 41 the troopers will get that azz if you're speeding. Particularly by the new north high school
I don't know why there aren't more sheriffs on 41 between bridge and lynch so they can catch azz holes like that how do you report them or contact to tell the police of these problems
YouMustBeBlind

Evansville, IN

#9 Jan 19, 2013
your full of crap! I work on 41 in the area you are talking about. in fact the windown in my office faces 41. I bet I see police at least 50 times daily on 41. you are just lucky!
Speed demon

Duluth, GA

#10 Jan 19, 2013
YouMustBeBlind wrote:
your full of crap! I work on 41 in the area you are talking about. in fact the windown in my office faces 41. I bet I see police at least 50 times daily on 41. you are just lucky!
Good for me I'm always in s hurry that punk that is trying to get more cops out there should be beat down I'm with you to many cops snd I have been lucky no tickets
theygotme

Evansville, IN

#11 Jan 19, 2013
They sit on the side of the bridge .. Almost everyday soo some people just got lucky ..
Speed demon

Duluth, GA

#12 Jan 19, 2013
theygotme wrote:
They sit on the side of the bridge .. Almost everyday soo some people just got lucky ..
Yea ME must be shift change when I drive 41 hardly ever see a copper good for me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tyson senger got a 17 year old pregnant! 1 min perfect 13
Swinger party 5 min Why 2
message parlor 6 min Why 4
McFool one less loser in evanville! 17 min you know 95
What is best variety of tomatoes to grow 22 min Why 3
Meagan Hall Sober 24 min What 28
Worst Super Hero names 27 min Killer Tofu 3
More from around the web

Newburgh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]