Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2013
Daily

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 18, 2013
 
I'm white myself but one thing I can't stand is a honky red neck inbred no good white trash there professional victims I'm going to start a klan of attacking white coons
wow

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

It's really sad that you would judge people like that. Being "redneck" is their culture. People can be who they want to be. It shouldn't bother you. If you don't like it you should leave!
TUBBY

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 18, 2013
 
wow wrote:
It's really sad that you would judge people like that. Being "redneck" is their culture. People can be who they want to be. It shouldn't bother you. If you don't like it you should leave!
You say people can be who they want to be, Then you flip flop and say if you don't like it you SHOULD LEAVE, isn't that an oxy-moron?
blehhhh

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ha half the people around here arnt even real "rednecks"..at lot of real country boys would give you the shirt off their back and the food off their plate.. and would Help you whenever you asked for it..its pretty sad you'd go after someone's way of life style because some posers who think that listening to country music and going mudding make you country!..no working tour ass off from 4 am to 9pm plowing fields hearding cattle and endless farm work are the real country people..thats how I was raised because that's how my family loved!..but it's okay I just hope eventually you grow up and arnt so narrow minded
Klittityklack

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 18, 2013
 
Daily wrote:
I'm white myself but one thing I can't stand is a honky red neck inbred no good white trash there professional victims I'm going to start a klan of attacking white coons
So your answer is act exactly like the people you can't stand. Smart thinking. Look who just joined the redneck club? lol
wow

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TUBBY wrote:
<quoted text>You say people can be who they want to be, Then you flip flop and say if you don't like it you SHOULD LEAVE, isn't that an oxy-moron?
I didn't say he couldn't be who he wanted. I said if he doesn't like who he's surrounded with then leave.
tetra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 18, 2013
 
well...the whole "bro" subculture is equally annoying. better get over it.
welcome to america, where no one can get along and we all act like spoiled middle schoolers.
Daily

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 18, 2013
 
Nigerian power
TUBBY

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 18, 2013
 
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say he couldn't be who he wanted. I said if he doesn't like who he's surrounded with then leave.
That's a lie, read your post. you refered to if a person didn't agree with you they should leave.
Too Late

Douglas, Jersey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 18, 2013
 
Daily wrote:
I'm white myself but one thing I can't stand is a honky red neck inbred no good white trash there professional victims I'm going to start a klan of attacking white coons
Seems your too late, however, you would fit in with this group I'm sure.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/eliot/gay-black-jewis...
Daily

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 18, 2013
 
Too Late wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems your too late, however, you would fit in with this group I'm sure.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/eliot/gay-black-jewis...
pink has white in it
wow

Mazon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TUBBY wrote:
<quoted text>That's a lie, read your post. you refered to if a person didn't agree with you they should leave.


Clearly you don't understand what you're reading. I never said if they don't agree with me they should leave. I said if they don't like it (what's around them) they should leave.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wow wrote:
It's really sad that you would judge people like that. Being "redneck" is their culture. People can be who they want to be. It shouldn't bother you. If you don't like it you should leave!
NO! YOU SHOULD LEAVE I BELIEVE YOU ARE ILLEGAL IN NORTH AMERICA .GET YOUR WHITE UNWANTED ILLEGAL ASS OUT OFF MY CONTINENT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newburgh Discussions

Search the Newburgh Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Black chick on TMZ (Sep '12) 33 min milz 77
day cares in Evansville 1 hr dr. phil 51
pti (Nov '12) 1 hr daybreak 42
Samantha Thomas 1 hr Right 5
vet 14 hr Luther the fiend 5
Newburgh apartments 21 hr Anonymous 1
larry paul tan Jul 25 tanner 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newburgh Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Newburgh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Newburgh News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Newburgh
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••