chris

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Just got off the phone there with Kathy is is the rudest person I have ever talked too.made an appointment to Getty gate worked on last Monday they never showed or called she said I was out of luck
home owner

Jeffersonville, IN

#2 Jan 8, 2013
I could tell by their "fancy work trucks" not my kinda people.
fred

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Nothing but white trash
eddy

Newburgh, IN

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Hahaha that work truck is gay as s h I t!
J

Evansville, IN

#5 Jan 8, 2013
You guys really have no idea what you are talking about, it's a locally owned family business, they take a lot of pride in providing you with quality work. You can not judge a business by one employee.
stop it

Tucker, GA

#6 Jan 8, 2013
That lifted truck is stupid for a work vehicle
2feet

Tallmadge, OH

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Should be called "Mr look at me in my big ass truck driving around wasting gas and looking stupid fence co."
eddy

Newburgh, IN

#8 Jan 8, 2013
2feet wrote:
Should be called "Mr look at me in my big ass truck driving around wasting gas and looking stupid fence co."
L m f a o
you looked

Louisville, KY

#9 Jan 9, 2013
2feet wrote:
Should be called "Mr look at me in my big ass truck driving around wasting gas and looking stupid fence co."
Clearly the "big ass truck" is working bc everyone notices. That's the point! It's easy advertising bc everyone looks at it and reads the company name on the side.
eddy

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2013
you looked wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly the "big ass truck" is working bc everyone notices. That's the point! It's easy advertising bc everyone looks at it and reads the company name on the side.
I look at it and say what a dip s h i t!
you looked

United States

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Well, doesn't appear you'll need a fence due to the fact that you live in a trailer or apartment. Lmao
eddy

United States

#12 Jan 9, 2013
you looked wrote:
Well, doesn't appear you'll need a fence due to the fact that you live in a trailer or apartment. Lmao
Your right cuz I put up my own. Never lived in a trailer or apt either.
you looked

United States

#13 Jan 9, 2013
Well good for you...
J

Evansville, IN

#14 Jan 9, 2013
eddy wrote:
<quoted text>Your right cuz I put up my own. Never lived in a trailer or apt either.
Yeah instead you sit around bashing someone's business for no reason?
stop it

Tucker, GA

#15 Jan 9, 2013
I get the whole "any publicity is good publicity" argument, but a lifted work vehicle like that just screams douchey white trash to me. I'd call somebody else or put up the fence myself
eddy

Newburgh, IN

#16 Jan 9, 2013
stop it wrote:
I get the whole "any publicity is good publicity" argument, but a lifted work vehicle like that just screams douchey white trash to me. I'd call somebody else or put up the fence myself
Haha I totally agree. J seems to be a relative or friend of the white trash.
smart one

Evansville, IN

#18 Jan 9, 2013
chris wrote:
Just got off the phone there with Kathy is is the rudest person I have ever talked too.made an appointment to Getty gate worked on last Monday they never showed or called she said I was out of luck
Mr Fence gave us no problems and did a awesome job. I would recommend them again.
smart one

Evansville, IN

#19 Jan 9, 2013
I have dealt with them and didnt have any problems. I would recommend them.
MoJo

Louisville, KY

#20 Jan 11, 2013
They did our fence. Happy with the fence and installation. However, they did cut our phone line even though we had them marked. Also had some damage they did with their work truck to our yard. Took me and my husband calling several times but in the end we did get it resolved.
They came to install it after we had tons of rain and it was a muddy mess. They were going to work and we told them to come back a different day because we didn't want our yard torn up.
Product itself though is great.
IlikeThem

Newburgh, IN

#21 Jan 11, 2013
if they can afford to run trucks like that thats their right. they are cool to look at and catch your attention so I think they are good advertising. one of the guys who works there had a business lifting trucks at one time so that is most likely who did it. I think they look great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jimmy you know I'm 20 min Topon 1
drugs-everything but pot 21 min Learned My Lesson 5
No recent bookings for 2 days 23 min Dontbelieveit 4
Mary Jane Henry 36 min mike 7
Michael Joseph Armano? 52 min Iol 22
Homemade Wine 1 hr WineSippin 4
Hey methville in town tonight 1 hr Robert 15

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages