Pickin up strippers
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
How

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Any advice or tips on how to get a stripper to put out after work?
please

Eddyville, KY

#2 Feb 9, 2013
How wrote:
Any advice or tips on how to get a stripper to put out after work?
Dollars seem to work for those wh()res.
Lol

Duluth, GA

#4 Feb 9, 2013
please wrote:
<quoted text>
Dollars seem to work for those wh()res.
You sound dumb as f**k another hater we have! You have better luck going to a club not many girls are going to go home with someone if they get paid just to shake there a**. Talk s*** if you want to but more strippers have respect for there self then the average girl going out!
please

Eddyville, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>You sound dumb as f**k another hater we have! You have better luck going to a club not many girls are going to go home with someone if they get paid just to shake there a**. Talk s*** if you want to but more strippers have respect for there self then the average girl going out!
Believe what you want. Money talks, that's why they strip in the first place.
yes

La Fayette, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> You sound dumb as f**k another hater we have! You have better luck going to a club not many girls are going to go home with someone if they get paid just to shake there a**. Talk s*** if you want to but more strippers have respect for there self then the average girl going out!
Don't know about all that but will say that if you want to be taken seriously and as an intelligent person you might want to correct a couple of things. First instead of saying (foe there self) try (for themselves). Second instead of "then the average girl" try using "than the average girl"
southernindiana

Washington, IN

#7 Feb 9, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know about all that but will say that if you want to be taken seriously and as an intelligent person you might want to correct a couple of things. First instead of saying (foe there self) try (for themselves). Second instead of "then the average girl" try using "than the average girl"
Ha haaa! Valid points.
The real

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2013
No stripper has any self respect for themselves. They wouldn't take their clothes off for money if they did. They're a prostitute, you can treat them like one, and get the exact same things from one. You may only have to pay more than a street walker.
HATERS

Evansville, IN

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Haters with all capitals. Look trying to get most dancers to go home with you is just like trying to get anyother girl to go home with you. It takes alil effort, generosity, kindness. And a desent mouthpiece ya money dont hurt but i dont remember the first girl i ever got to go home with me from any were that haveing money didnt make a difference. Lay off dancers there just like ant other chick just with alot more confidence.
lol

Princeton, KY

#10 Feb 11, 2013
HATERS wrote:
Haters with all capitals. Look trying to get most dancers to go home with you is just like trying to get anyother girl to go home with you. It takes alil effort, generosity, kindness. And a desent mouthpiece ya money dont hurt but i dont remember the first girl i ever got to go home with me from any were that haveing money didnt make a difference. Lay off dancers there just like ant other chick just with alot more confidence.
"Confidence" is that what it's called these days? Lol
ha ha

United States

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Its a gift u either have it or u dont
Lol

Duluth, GA

#12 Feb 11, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
First I said for there self and second you sound very illiterate on here trying to judge anyone and justify what your doing! I have proper grammar low life's like you and the next one on here being negative just piss me off so my mess up for not exactly getting my grammar A1! Oh and if you want to ever have someone respect what you say don't go around looking like a no life b***h and down anyone! You are very sad and I'm sorry that your ok with living off someone or the government!
Lol

Duluth, GA

#13 Feb 11, 2013
The real wrote:
No stripper has any self respect for themselves. They wouldn't take their clothes off for money if they did. They're a prostitute, you can treat them like one, and get the exact same things from one. You may only have to pay more than a street walker.
Honey you can't say that well you can but you sound like you ain't shit your worthless and don't have respect for yourself! You hoes here in Evansville is going to get f**ked while these strippers are going home with all your mans money! Don't get mad they can do something you can't!
Lol

Duluth, GA

#14 Feb 11, 2013
southernindiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha haaa! Valid points.
You mean oh that was funny and you have some valid points! Don't laugh at something when you can't even make a word or a complete sentence!
lol

Princeton, KY

#15 Feb 11, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>First I said for there self and second you sound very illiterate on here trying to judge anyone and justify what your doing! I have proper grammar low life's like you and the next one on here being negative just piss me off so my mess up for not exactly getting my grammar A1! Oh and if you want to ever have someone respect what you say don't go around looking like a no life b***h and down anyone! You are very sad and I'm sorry that your ok with living off someone or the government!
You mean you're*( you do not have proper grammar) JS
lol

Princeton, KY

#16 Feb 11, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Honey you can't say that well you can but you sound like you ain't shit your worthless and don't have respect for yourself! You hoes here in Evansville is going to get f**ked while these strippers are going home with all your mans money! Don't get mad they can do something you can't!
* you're ( among others) AGAIN your grammar is NOT correct.
lol

Princeton, KY

#17 Feb 11, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>You mean oh that was funny and you have some valid points! Don't laugh at something when you can't even make a word or a complete sentence!
Seriously NEITHER can you.
Lol

United States

#18 Feb 11, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously NEITHER can you.
You sure keep running your mouth but your last three sentences aren't complete! Everyone can make simple mistakes but when you can't even complete a simple sentence you shouldn't be running your c**k sucker! Oh and those yours were just properly used!
I know it all

Evansville, IN

#19 Feb 11, 2013
in all honesty $10 will get it done....just sayin!
for sure

Evansville, IN

#20 Feb 11, 2013
it sure doesnt take much!
lol

Princeton, KY

#21 Feb 11, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>You sure keep running your mouth but your last three sentences aren't complete! Everyone can make simple mistakes but when you can't even complete a simple sentence you shouldn't be running your c**k sucker! Oh and those yours were just properly used!
They weren't meant to be proper sentences. They were corrections of your errors. Hence the "*" sign. KUDOS to you for finally getting the usage correct, I knew you could do it.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ralph c. (Sep '14) 9 min Kara 22
joy edwards 50 min bigmac 2
best tattoo artist in town? 53 min Venny 45
gay sex 1 hr spence 2
M 4 Mature Open Minded Female Thu 300Blackout 1
Beautiful girl at Dollar General May 27 Moped 4
Missing the one May 26 forreal 16
More from around the web

Newburgh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE