First Prev
of 3
Next Last
more money

Niles, IL

#1 Jan 24, 2013
IDK how to start this off may be from the beginning . Huhh here it goes.
See I'm a 20 year old white female, you know big beautiful ocean crystal blue eyes. Sun kissed blonde hair full pink lips, Cheerleader ,you know all American girl.
I met my husband Kevin at 19 we had fun together going bike riding, fall festival, hunting and traveling. He was so handsome to me 6'2 tan brown hair green/blue eys and a smile that lights up a room. We'll about a year ago he took me to his friends house (you know a man cave). It was a lil gathering there drinks,fun you know a gr8 time!
While in the mist of a beer I over heard this 30 year old guy talking about how he hates blacks. Using the" N" word and telling off colored jokes about slavery and black people.. As I looked to my surprise. My boyfriend (husband. Now) Was. Laughing it up so hard tears was falling .
I ask him wtf dude you fell this way to? His answer was str8 to the point YES! and to put it simply if I'm going to be his wife I need to be that way also.
Loving him I agreed smh
Umm he hates blac people. And I been cheating with a black man since last year. I'M. Pregnant!! and its not my husbands ,how in the hell I'm I supposed to tell him the person he loves most in this world and the race that he truly hates most in this world or having a child together?
I'm lost idk what to do topix filled with mean people. But 5% are very nice. Please. Please. Please help with advice.
I was very much into my husband way of thinking but my heart wasn't.
I'm in love with two men ..
tragic

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Just tell him. He will find out when the baby is born anyway
caught

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Jan 24, 2013
more money wrote:
See I'm a 20 year old white female, you know big beautiful ocean crystal blue eyes. Sun kissed blonde hair full pink lips, Cheerleader ,you know all American girl.
I met my husband Kevin at 19 we had fun together going bike riding, fall festival, hunting and traveling. He was so handsome to me 6'2 tan brown hair green/blue eys and a smile that lights up a room. We'll about a year ago he took me to his friends house (you know a man cave). It was a lil gathering there drinks,fun you know a gr8 time!
While in the mist of a beer I over heard this 30 year old guy talking about how he hates blacks. Using the" N" word and telling off colored jokes about slavery and black people.. As I looked to my surprise. My boyfriend (husband. Now) Was. Laughing it up so hard tears was falling .
I ask him wtf dude you fell this way to? His answer was str8 to the point YES! and to put it simply if I'm going to be his wife I need to be that way also.
Loving him I agreed smh
Umm he hates blac people. And I been cheating with a black man since last year. I'M. Pregnant!! and its not my husbands ,how in the hell I'm I supposed to tell him the person he loves most in this world and the race that he truly hates most in this world or having a child together?
I'm lost idk what to do topix filled with mean people. But 5% are very nice. Please. Please. Please help with advice.
this is the most made up story here on topix,this story is to get people on here riled up
wondering

Newburgh, IN

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Just shoot yourself in the head... Cause he will when he finds out
haha

Newburgh, IN

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Dumbass slut. Good job ruining another kids life
dirty hoe

Ashland, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2013
more money wrote:
Loving him I agreed smh
Your not a good lookin girl I can bet that.. You are the worst type of person on this earth.. And now your breeding half stupid half dirt like you.. That's just wrong in all ways.. Your a disgrace to your family and well I bet your half blacky anyway but you are a piece of shit
jungle fever

Glenview Nas, IL

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Thank u for the one who said just tell him. But its hard because I love him I know he will find out something in life harder than others. But ur rite!
Smh I'm at my lowest I don't have my friends because my friends I meet through my husband and I can't tell them.
jungle fever

Glenview Nas, IL

#9 Jan 24, 2013
tragic wrote:
Just tell him. He will find out when the baby is born anyway
yea thanks for the advice
no stress

Glenview Nas, IL

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Hi hun, I'm not going to judge you when EVERYONE on this topic has glass homes.
Idk when yhu said you where pretty but some people on this site is really ignorant. Idk why you would make up a fake topic just to gas people up its like your getting.$$ to type on topic lol. Thoe I do agree 100% only 5% of people on topix nice,sorry you got the 95% of lost souls.
hun yhu need to tell hubby the truth.
if the shoe was on the other foot wouldn't you want the same?
Be honest also get that hate out of your heart your carrying a beautiful seed that is a part of the African American race.
Hun love does not hate love is strong and of God.
Try to not get on topic anymore because you will
Attack people that's not heppy with them self. Telling someone they doubt their beautiful. Or go kill your self is a sign of these miserable souls. Don't cry anymore and if yhu need to talk ill give yhu my email hun. Take care don't stress its not good for tje baby.
Also what does your black partner haft to say??
imagine that

Kent, OH

#11 Jan 24, 2013
no stress wrote:
Hi hun, I'm not going to judge you when EVERYONE on this topic has glass homes.
Idk when yhu said you where pretty but some people on this site is really ignorant. Idk why you would make up a fake topic just to gas people up its like your getting.$$ to type on topic lol. Thoe I do agree 100% only 5% of people on topix nice,sorry you got the 95% of lost souls.
hun yhu need to tell hubby the truth.
if the shoe was on the other foot wouldn't you want the same?
Be honest also get that hate out of your heart your carrying a beautiful seed that is a part of the African American race.
Hun love does not hate love is strong and of God.
Try to not get on topic anymore because you will
Attack people that's not heppy with them self. Telling someone they doubt their beautiful. Or go kill your self is a sign of these miserable souls. Don't cry anymore and if yhu need to talk ill give yhu my email hun. Take care don't stress its not good for tje baby.
Also what does your black partner haft to say??
your 95% lying ass people are the one that just sent this probaly dude that wants to get email and try to fill in for both men that will leave u when they find out about each other.Not trying to go about like a dick but just another white girl thats probaly got issues with her self esteem and has to go to the black race
jungle fever

Glenview Nas, IL

#12 Jan 24, 2013
@ no stress thank thank-you so very much. In the last 3m I been crying my eyes out not eatting. That's why I mention my eyes and my cheerleading life you know happier times.
My husband dosnt even notice my tears my pain he just meet every night with his buds talking about how we must keep bing the Alfa race.
I haven't seen a. DT. Truth is.. I'm scared of what's growing inside of me. But not once I wanted an abortion , my hubby thinks it's his kissing my belley . Getting food thoe my "boyfriend "
Wants us to run away!!! He's soo happy.
Yet myself scared of what color brown this baby will be. I will take your emile Thank yoi
jungle fever

Glenview Nas, IL

#13 Jan 24, 2013
I haven't seen a dr sorry @ no stress smh I'm just....
white bytch

Glenview Nas, IL

#14 Jan 24, 2013
You mean to tell me all you ass holes comment because u think its dumb or u Dont agree. Lmap dumbest of Evansville who said people can't make a fake topic on topic. In to tell someone kill them self ohh good one dumb ass now if she did that yiur dumb ass would be a suspect lmao .
I swear you dumb wet dog smelling want to be black.
imagine that

Kent, OH

#15 Jan 24, 2013
jungle fever wrote:
@ no stress thank thank-you so very much. In the last 3m I been crying my eyes out not eatting. That's why I mention my eyes and my cheerleading life you know happier times.
My husband dosnt even notice my tears my pain he just meet every night with his buds talking about how we must keep bing the Alfa race.
I haven't seen a. DT. Truth is.. I'm scared of what's growing inside of me. But not once I wanted an abortion , my hubby thinks it's his kissing my belley . Getting food thoe my "boyfriend "
Wants us to run away!!! He's soo happy.
Yet myself scared of what color brown this baby will be. I will take your emile Thank yoi
now it shows me ur 95% a lying ass too and dont know how to spell. If u are white and really are going through this just get rid of hubby and stay with black dude,we dont need some nasty white bitch messing up anymore the good white men that stay with ur bullshit anyways :-)
oh no

United States

#16 Jan 24, 2013
imagine that wrote:
<quoted text>now it shows me ur 95% a lying ass too and dont know how to spell. If u are white and really are going through this just get rid of hubby and stay with black dude,we dont need some nasty white bitch messing up anymore the good white men that stay with ur bullshit anyways :-)
keep that bitch with the white man. No more of ours going to waist on some dog smelling trash. You should of cheated with a very tan white guy that wants to look black. Ughh
proud momma

Florence, KY

#17 Jan 24, 2013
u need to listen to ur heart on who to b wit for u nd ur baby but either way u need to tell him nd let him make the decission to stay or go but rather ur scared ur not u need to go to the dr for the baby or ull regret later on dnt matter if its wit ur mom a fam member ur hubby or bf trust me I was wit my bf at the time hubby now he we had broken up I was depressed went to a party got drunk nd got preg by a white dude Itold my bf as soon as I found he stayed nd is a amazin dad to my 5 month old lil boi who he loves to death real men will b there nd help u no matter wat good luck nd f*** ur haters sweety they ain't $hit
jungle fever

Schaumburg, IL

#18 Jan 24, 2013
Proud mama thank u for your kind words uhhhh I might do it tomorrow @ lunch. I'm so scared but he needs to know. Thankyou again.
your name should be my kids or proud to call me mama.
rascist

Huntington, IN

#19 Jan 24, 2013
Why all the rascist comments? First, off, mixed kids are not messed up, they are very beautiful. My daughter is smart and gorgeous. The reason white girls usually go black is because of your rascist ass attitude and you suck in bed. I still have alot of white boys trying to talk tom me. Not everyone likes meth, mudding, and metallica. And jungle fever, you have to tell your husband. It is his decision whether or not he stays with you. I would`nt want to be with his rascist ass anyway. If he were my husband, I would rub it in his wanna be nazi face!!
jungle fever

Schaumburg, IL

#20 Jan 24, 2013
Your bf and kid are so blessed. I change my ways of thinking negative of black people when I met my bf. I do need to go to the dr. I'm just ashamed being this far along and how will it look when a black baby comes out with my white husband standing there. I hope he will be the amazing man he is when I tell him I'm confused so much for me. Again you don't find to many good people on earth let alone topic. I knew I would get cruel, dumb,nean and ignorant people commenting that shows me the devils inside a lot of people in Evansville. But however there are angel on earth ms. You truly don't know how much your advice meams to me. You didn't haft to say anything but you did. Listen
I was in a very very low point in my life till I read your comment. Again thank-you. People don't know what others might be about or would do when posting a topic. Im still hurting but better thank-you.
jungle fever

Schaumburg, IL

#21 Jan 24, 2013
rascist wrote:
Why all the rascist comments? First, off, mixed kids are not messed up, they are very beautiful. My daughter is smart and gorgeous. The reason white girls usually go black is because of your rascist ass attitude and you suck in bed. I still have alot of white boys trying to talk tom me. Not everyone likes meth, mudding, and metallica. And jungle fever, you have to tell your husband. It is his decision whether or not he stays with you. I would`nt want to be with his rascist ass anyway. If he were my husband, I would rub it in his wanna be nazi face!!
At first I was like wtf then I fell in love. Smh my mind said leave his alone but my heart. I agree its his choice. This man help when I was very sick I thought I was fat and only weighted 100 smh he help me out of my very crazy home life. I love him . I also love Tony very much he should me how beautiful life is how u can see it even in the baddest people. Because we don't know their story, I'm lucky enough for Tony to be my child father but I don't want to hurt my husband. Thanks for taking time to be adult on my topic as you can see theres a lot of children on topic tonight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brittany kendall (Nov '13) 2 min Info 5
cara beckerle 6 min cirious 52
Missing handicapped girl 7 min just me 2,090
Girls up for anything 9 min Jeremiah 14
Chief of police suspended Sun Julie 8
Trash pick up Sat Anon 1
Mr hodde castle Aug 24 Concern 7

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance