Too many tattoos?
MilaDila

Evansville, IN

#1 Feb 23, 2013
I don't understand, males and females (especially females) having a full body tattoos, especially if they are attractive. It's such a turn off.

I know a lot of females that have tattoos of their kids name ( some of them got 5 kids ) their baby daddy and husband name, Winnie the pooh, Hello Kitty and just random ish on their body. I mean I know it's your body and you can do what you please, but where do you draw the line?

When does art on one's body becomes ri-damn-diculous? I have a 21 year old cousin who is working on her 12th tattoo, she said once you start getting them they are addictive......whate va lol

And I think men who have their bodies, including their faces covered in tatts is also a turn off. It's like do you hope to find a productive job with tatts on your face? And then negro you got a tat of Pokeman and you 30 bruh? Come-on

I could be over-reacting, but it reminds of back in the day when you didn't want to date a man with gold teeth (so popular back in the day) but do you find males and females with too many tatts a turn off?

This guy is attractive but this is way too many tatts
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1tpysIZZP1...

She is attractive, but too many tatts.
http://www.webookthem.com/wp-content/uploads/...

Tragic
http://ionehellobeautiful.files.wordpress.com...
Well

Evansville, IN

#2 Feb 23, 2013
As long as the tattoos are pretty then I have no problem with it. I hate people who have cheap tattoos. I will say seeing a man with a bunch of them is a turn on for ME. I like them on women as well, but I usually see women with really bad ink.
Kayla

Evansville, IN

#3 Feb 23, 2013
No but tattoos usually give me an idea about what type of lifestyle they live. A person that is serious and successful wont have tattoos up and down their body.

I really dont care for tattoos, nor do I have any. They are so overrated.
tattooed

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2013
I'm tattooed and successful.I agree it looks horrible when people get what I call"patchwork tattoos". But when u plan everyone out to where they all flow together and are original it can be amazing. Don't judge a book by its cover and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. No human has the right to judge me bc of how I express my creativeness .
mmm

Newburgh, IN

#5 Feb 23, 2013
tattooed wrote:
I'm tattooed and successful.I agree it looks horrible when people get what I call"patchwork tattoos". But when u plan everyone out to where they all flow together and are original it can be amazing. Don't judge a book by its cover and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. No human has the right to judge me bc of how I express my creativeness .
Amen to that!!
My OP

Evansville, IN

#6 Feb 23, 2013
If they are WELL DONE and ARTISTIC, I love love love tattoos. It really depends on the kind of person they are. If he/she is an artsy kind of person: artist, musician, writer, or anything NONCORPORATE really, I see no problem with a lot of tattoos (however, I've never seen a face tattoo I liked...)
scott

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Kayla wrote:
No but tattoos usually give me an idea about what type of lifestyle they live. A person that is serious and successful wont have tattoos up and down their body.
I really dont care for tattoos, nor do I have any. They are so overrated.
u obviously haven't seen Travis Barker or any other successful musicians
lol

Georgetown, KY

#8 Feb 23, 2013
I graduated at the top of my class and am currently attending Kelley School of Business (one of the top business schools in the country) and I have plenttttty of visible tattoos. I am intelligent, successful, and will make more of myself than you could ever dream of. I am serious and very dedicated to my success. Tattoos are my way of reminding myself of where I have been and where I will one day go. I wish ignorant, judgmental people like you would just keep your stupid, hateful opinions to yourself.
lol

Georgetown, KY

#9 Feb 23, 2013
Kayla wrote:
No but tattoos usually give me an idea about what type of lifestyle they live. A person that is serious and successful wont have tattoos up and down their body.

I really dont care for tattoos, nor do I have any. They are so overrated.
You should really take a step back before you judge anyone at all, ESPECIALLY because of tattoos? I am very serious and very successful and I have numerous tattoos. Judgmental and ignorant aren't good looks for anyone.
mommy

United States

#10 Feb 23, 2013
my mom has three tattoos nd they look amazin i think if they are ment for a purpose why not but some people just get watever werever nd it looks retarted im thinkin bout gettin my sons name on me he means the world to me nd i will never regret it
tattooed

Clearwater, FL

#11 Feb 23, 2013
lol wrote:
I graduated at the top of my class and am currently attending Kelley School of Business (one of the top business schools in the country) and I have plenttttty of visible tattoos. I am intelligent, successful, and will make more of myself than you could ever dream of. I am serious and very dedicated to my success. Tattoos are my way of reminding myself of where I have been and where I will one day go. I wish ignorant, judgmental people like you would just keep your stupid, hateful opinions to yourself.
Get um, Im on the same level as you.
boog

Florence, KY

#12 Feb 23, 2013
No offense but that's your opinion I love girls that are tatted up. If it wasn't for my job saying no visible tattoos I would be completely covered
Happy

Florence, KY

#13 Feb 24, 2013
I have tattoos and am very happy with all of them. And I do agree they are very addictive
Humm

Chardon, OH

#14 Feb 24, 2013
Is there such a thing?
I like them if they don't look like they have been scratched on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How long k2 stay in your piss 26 min Well 4
Arrested (Oct '15) 31 min BBec 15
Missing handicapped girl 35 min Well 379
laceyhas sex with married men (Oct '14) 7 hr Bet I know 7
Porn 14 hr Thecurious4 1
Lorne Smith & Cameron Knight Wed Sydney 1
Strap-On Pegging (Nov '14) Jul 26 Jay 16

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages