you have no life when....

you have no life when....

Posted in the Newburgh Forum

Not Stupid

Evansville, IN

#1 Feb 5, 2013
people really have issues when they make threads on here and spend all day posting stuff talking to themselves on here under different names trying to trash talk some one. for real Idiots Its not hard to figure out that its the same person. Especially when It's the same damn thing that your last comment from your other name with a LOL or a different word that means the same damn thing. It's sad that young adults act worse than a 5 yr old. Atleast it's funny when a 5 yr old talks to an imaginary friend or to themselves. Grow up, get a job, keep it, make an actual friend if your not a douche bag.
i swear its notNot Stupid

Evansville, IN

#2 Feb 5, 2013
lol
not not Not Stupid

Evansville, IN

#3 Feb 5, 2013
the truth
not not not Not Stupid

Evansville, IN

#4 Feb 5, 2013
ur father has imaginary friends
Not Stupid

Evansville, IN

#5 Feb 5, 2013
and that is an example of what i mean
raven

Jeffersonville, IN

#6 Feb 5, 2013
Not Stupid wrote:
people really have issues when they make threads on here and spend all day posting stuff talking to themselves on here under different names trying to trash talk some one. for real Idiots Its not hard to figure out that its the same person. Especially when It's the same damn thing that your last comment from your other name with a LOL or a different word that means the same damn thing. It's sad that young adults act worse than a 5 yr old. Atleast it's funny when a 5 yr old talks to an imaginary friend or to themselves. Grow up, get a job, keep it, make an actual friend if your not a douche bag.
You must be on this site a lot too. Why dont you get a life.
Not Stupid

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 5, 2013
I play with my own poop!:D
nope it wasnt me

Evansville, IN

#8 Feb 5, 2013
raven wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be on this site a lot too. Why dont you get a life.
nah actually first time on it seen some one i no trying to blast some one i no and that person thought they were being sneaky by putting diff. names. o no holy shit batman my imaginary friend said i gotta go
uh huh

Evansville, IN

#9 Feb 5, 2013
They make meds for ppl like that lol
lol

Tucker, GA

#12 Feb 5, 2013
not not not Not Stupid wrote:
ur father has imaginary friends
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"hadi shrine will never see a profit" 2 min Bar tender issues 2
bosse field / otters baseball 8 min EVV 2
dumbbells 11 min seriously 8
Kristyna 11 min ToyotaMann 1
tiffany craig (Nov '12) 19 min lol comp warriors 18
Warning!! Biggest snitches in Evansville beware 20 min Jewboi 50
Kimber smith and jeremiah hatcher 21 min facts 6

Newburgh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance