Melissa Cooper
just wondering

Roscoe, IL

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Does anyone know anything about Melissa Cooper?
red

Evansville, IN

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Yeah she a liar, theft, and scandalous
Justme

Newburgh, IN

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Pill head! Be to prison and in and out of county because of pills, hell while in jail she was stealing ppls meds out of property bags.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 1, 2013
I don't even know this girl but "just me" u sound silly, first and for most... guards hand out meds and watch u swallow it! Secondly, no one has access to their property! Lol smh the $h!+ u girls say about another one !! Didn't anyone listen to Kerri hilson jealousy is the ugliest trait yet u all never listen lmao
red

Evansville, IN

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Bulllshit I was in jail when her ass got caught for stealing them so it is true she did steal meds
Justme

Newburgh, IN

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Thank you!!!! Please know what you are talking about first before you make yourself look stupid!!! I am far from jealous of her!!! Clearly you have no clue what she looks like!!! Plus i would hate to be a junkie!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women who keep 6 min Actually 16
trash pick up unconstitutional 11 min justfyi 5
women who have 2 or more baby daddies 16 min Actually 21
janessa nikki moore (Feb '15) 38 min ABC 11
Boo bear 42 min honey 6
another law lesson 48 min nice 5
Tracy driesbach 52 min Just wondering 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Newburgh Mortgages